Armani X Posted August 22 Posted August 22 I just tried the demo for this game, and it looks pretty interesting a side-scrolling hack-and-slash title featuring a 2D comic-book art style. It’s based on the *Lady Death* comics. I have a question: do you think it will be possible to customize the Lady Death character once the full game is released? https://store.steampowered.com/app/2954890/Lady_Death_Demonicron/ 1
Darby Doesnt Know Posted September 1 Posted September 1 If she does get a nude design, her nipples should be colored grey. 3
Armani X Posted September 3 Author Posted September 3 On 9/2/2026 at 12:11 AM, Darby Doesnt Know said: If she does get a nude design, her nipples should be colored grey. Yeah! Thanks comment, Hopefully, people will be interested in this game topic.
Darby Doesnt Know Posted September 6 Posted September 6 I hope so too, because I got more nude Lady Death art that I can share here. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now