Fraying9981 Posted yesterday at 04:23 AM Author Posted yesterday at 04:23 AM 20 hours ago, Lovemaster1234567 said: Good job. This is a must have mod. The only small thing I noticed is when I hover the cursor over the "Pose" button a message appears below it but it appears behind the "Mod (esp)" drop down menu so I am unable to read it. I'm wondering if the message is about not having poses installed. I do have Poser Keys installed but maybe there's something else I need to make it work with your mod. Update: I figured out that I need to have GSPoses installed and it works fine. thanks, indeed GSPoses is required. Will make this clearer in the UI in the future. 19 hours ago, Lovemaster1234567 said: Here's an idea that I think would be nice. As soon as the window appears and the npc is undressed have it play the sound file: "Please don't look at me like that. I'm so embarrassed." or whatever vanilla file that sounds appropriate for the situation. It needs to match the voice type that the npc has. If it's too complicated don't worry about it, your mod is already really good. Thank you. This happens natively if you have skyrimnet installed. It's an AI mod that tracks events, dialogue etc. and generates context aware dialogue for all NPCs. so when you trigger the mod, the AI detects the clothes are gone and the NPC generally makes a comment about you stripping them. As a matter of fact I was trying to find a way to prevent that 41 minutes ago, Lovemaster1234567 said: Can you make mod that allows me to edit NPCs body like Racemenu. There's a few that do but they seem to be really buggy like Proteus. That's out of the scope for this mod. It's way too complex for my skills atm but thanks for suggesting ideas!
Lovemaster1234567 Posted yesterday at 10:39 AM Posted yesterday at 10:39 AM 6 hours ago, Fraying9981 said: thanks, indeed GSPoses is required. Will make this clearer in the UI in the future. This happens natively if you have skyrimnet installed. It's an AI mod that tracks events, dialogue etc. and generates context aware dialogue for all NPCs. so when you trigger the mod, the AI detects the clothes are gone and the NPC generally makes a comment about you stripping them. As a matter of fact I was trying to find a way to prevent that That's out of the scope for this mod. It's way too complex for my skills atm but thanks for suggesting ideas! I was thinking about it for a whole new mod but I should bring that up in your msg box since I would want it seperate from this mod.
Fraying9981 Posted yesterday at 02:26 PM Author Posted yesterday at 02:26 PM Serana's Secret 0.563 - Change Log - Visual: sliders redesigned across the panel (UI settings, camera zoom, light intensity, rotate speed) with a gold thread fill and a diamond thumb. - Bugfix: tooltips in the top bar (e.g. the Poses tab's install hint when GS Poses is missing) no longer render behind the search bar. - Bugfix: the Debug tab stays hidden unless ShowDebugTab=true in the INI.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now