McLurkington Posted August 14 Posted August 14 View File Justice for Jia (Reupload) This is a reupload of a mod originally created by Jirkisklo, Justice for Jia. Justice for Jia adds some new sex positions for Jia, along with new media/videos for the new positions. The original upload of the mod no longer seems to be available, and a couple folks on the XCL discord mentioned that they missed the mod, so after a few tweaks to fix some bugs and typos, I'm making the version I had saved available here. "Justice for Jia 1.1.2.xcl" is the main mod file, with all the actual changes/added positions. "Justice for Jia replacer.xcl" is a media only mod that replaces the video clips for a few of the base game positions. (If I remember right, the clips that are being replaced are clips that used a different redheaded model with a similar body type instead of actually using content from Jia herself.) Submitter McLurkington Submitted 08/14/26 Category Media Changes & Addons Requirements
Noprono1 Posted August 31 Posted August 31 Hey, thanks for this. Just to be clear, does the main mod file include the changes from the replacer too? Or should I install both?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now