Jump to content

[OzziSim] Lap Dance Anywhere


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

[OzziSim] Lap Dance Anywhere

View File

Release notes

ChatGPTImage202692115_56_03.png.927cac51d38e6d031c9021386e2a30b4.png

What’s New in v1.0.1

  • Start from the Sim or from the furniture. Click a chair, sofa or bench and pick who you’re dancing with.
  • Paid dances are in. Offer or hire, clothes on or striptease. The other household pays every 30 seconds; stop early and later chunks aren’t charged.
  • Both Sims get their own result now, not one shared popup. Moodlets and the short reaction follow how it actually went. Same pair won’t repeat that reaction for 4 Sim hours.
  • New Lap Dance skill. Dancing raises it; so does studying on a computer or practicing at a mirror.
  • Social and paid lengths are separate (15 / 30 / 60 / 90 / 135 seconds). You can also have it ask you the length each time.

 

Act I · Start

Start a Dance

You can offer a dance, ask for one, or make it paid. If a free chair is nearby, the dance starts there. If not, you choose the seat.

The other Sim can still say no. If they refuse, or you cancel before it starts, nothing is charged and nobody gets a result.

Spoiler

1.png?token-hash=y-Tr-I9F4dbbF0cSayLu20mzQ_y2s-4kOPj-g96WxI8%3D&token-time=17912448001.png?token-hash=2Hw0pGDPOpsuUwO3w3LXf2AJX3ufa8vOtaBz07PQtg0%3D&token-time=1791244800

 

 

Act II · Train

Skill, Results, and Practice

  • Train on a computer, or pick a routine and practice at a mirror.
  • Higher skill unlocks more routines. The later ones also raise Charisma, Fitness, or WickedWhims Striptease.
  • Confident, Energized, or Flirty Sims pick it up faster at the mirror.
Spoiler

1.png?token-hash=H5v-4DZn6CA5IxbiSaNDj9yaZ60KocA0KIv9FVWg2lU%3D&token-time=1791244800

 

Act III · Perform

5 Results, 40 moodlets and  15 Reactions

Lap Dance Skill goes to 10. When a dance ends, each Sim gets one of five results: Awkward, Boring, Enjoyable, Impressive, or Unforgettable.How it lands depends on skill, mood, the relationship, and how the dance actually went. 

There are 40 unique moodlets (4 relationships × giver/receiver × 5 quality tiers) for you to explore. Also sim can have 15 animated follow-up reactions.

Spoiler

1.png?token-hash=mdY6We0ToeSWI4PnPwVs1Bb0U1nWIJQTHNSopek8LUI%3D&token-time=1791244800

1.png?token-hash=LubxM9EBkV9OWoX1faER138E2tPxg8WzopdXcfvWwP8%3D&token-time=1791244800

1.png?token-hash=Wkm_IOLYyvLd0gu8XXb18wZJHB4cPKVshL31UJ8Z2oQ%3D&token-time=1791244800

1.png?token-hash=3D5XVOuBZOK5xpqvf-qhbeCc16_En1TLQgh9DWEy6YY%3D&token-time=17912448001.png?token-hash=LSqmZ_g_UxHsFkxf-bHRVC5um6RCDGw4ueeE9gfa0r0%3D&token-time=1791244800

 

 

Act IV · Get Paid

Paid Dances

  • Offer or Hire, Keep Outfit or Striptease.
  • Billed in 30-second stages between households. The dancer’s Lap Dance Skill (and WW Striptease Skill) changes the price you see before it starts. Stop early and later stages are not charged; a stage that already started is not refunded. Same household still dances, funds do not move.
Spoiler

1.png?token-hash=MsD4CKe6yOVA8KgTPyxulRl3naiYXt9RsVVXZdb2YWg%3D&token-time=17912448001.png?token-hash=4vJwbnzSR9DJOoYespoi8XMcA1VS3c9Y_Mrces3MKDY%3D&token-time=1791244800

 


Patreon Early Access for BETA  1.1.0

Do not get it unless interested in 😅

The full Social and Paid dance loop, plus professional customers, One More Dance, Take Things Further(WW activities follows dances), relationship Sentiments, and the verified next-day contact path. 

The core paths are working and game-tested. It is still a Beta: a few NPC-directed aftermath cases, visit responses, and settings combinations are waiting on real player use.😅

 

Explore 😢 →


Settings and Player Control

Lap Dance Anywhere → Lap Dance Settings

Spoiler

1.png?token-hash=HK0L4tNLW0Gg7jux_Cyolr5zxPIlXSSjfsxW7dCgPyk%3D&token-time=1791244800

  • Social / Paid duration: 15, 30, 60, 90, 135 seconds. Default: 60.
  • Optional ask-every-time duration prompt.
  • Stop early whenever you want.

Price cheats: lapdance.price show, lapdance.price keep <1-10000>, lapdance.price strip <1-10000>, lapdance.price reset. Custom prices reset on restart.

 

Translation
Spanish Translation by BRØDA
Requirements

  • WickedWhims with native Strip Club Lap Dance support
  • XML Injector v4.2 or later
  • No expansion pack is required

Installation

  1. Remove older copies of ozzi_LapDanceAnywhere.package and ozzi_LapDanceAnywhere.ts4script.
  2. Extract the downloaded ozzi_LapDanceAnywhere.zip.
  3. Place ozzi_LapDanceAnywhere.package and ozzi_LapDanceAnywhere.ts4script together in the same Mods folder. Do not unzip the .ts4script file.
  4. Enable Script Mods and restart the game.

Do not install Public and Early Access LDA files together.

Troubleshooting

Reproduce the issue, then check Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/ozzi_LapDanceAnywhere.log.

Bug report: game + WW version, LDA version, action used, dance type, seat, relationship, repro steps, log, and any matching LastException / Better Exceptions report.

Some manually chosen seats may clip or fail to route. WickedWhims decides whether the dance can actually start there.

 


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/14/26
  • Category
  • Requirements
    WickedWhims,XML Injector

 

Edited by OzziSim
Posted (edited)

I was literally trying to add these actions as custom new Club/Custom Venue/Getaway activities last weekend, you providing this is great and I hope I can figure out what it'll take to make those things using your mod's internal workings!

 

Can you think of a way to trigger this setup but without needing to pick the seat?  Its the opposite of how all the other sims actions work, usually you click an object and the option to do something with it and with someone is how it flows then you pick the Sim you're going to interact with.

Edited by veegee96
Posted
17 hours ago, imalexl said:

Ok, I see, it's not possible, because you have to click on a chosen seat and sims can't do it autonomously. 

That's why I was asking what the decision to make the selections work that way instead of the usual way were from, I want to do the same thing.

Posted
On 8/16/2026 at 7:46 PM, veegee96 said:

That's why I was asking what the decision to make the selections work that way instead of the usual way were from, I want to do the same thing.


Yeah, I see now what you meant. I have an awesome club encouraged activity where sims kiss each other autonomously with amazing Kiss-n-Grind mod animations, and More Kisses mod animations and even Passionate Romance of Wicked Whims animations. I could share it with you, but you would not be able to use it unless you find and change all these interactions to autonomous in XML code. 

Posted
27 minutes ago, imalexl said:


Yeah, I see now what you meant. I have an awesome club encouraged activity where sims kiss each other autonomously with amazing Kiss-n-Grind mod animations, and More Kisses mod animations and even Passionate Romance of Wicked Whims animations. I could share it with you, but you would not be able to use it unless you find and change all these interactions to autonomous in XML code. 

It sounds like we had similar ideas here, I got the Wicked Whims Stripper pole/dancing spot to become a working Club/Getaway/Custom Venue activity and also the "Watch Dancer" but I failed to find a way to tie in the Lap Dance interactions.  I haven't used the Kiss-n-Grind mod but I think will after you described what you've done with it :)

 

To make your Club activities work you've been changing the files in those mods to do it?  You could instead export those specific parts into a new Package file, change them and then make sure the package file is named in a way that it will load after the mods they came from and then it'll over-ride those functions but without disturbing the rest of the mod's content.  It makes updates from those mods easier to incorporate.  I did that to a few things in Wickedwhims - over-riding the  WickedWhims_SituationJob_SocialEvent_SexShoot_Camera Job tuning to let me have up to ten of them watching a shoot, and then a few of the strip club customer job related ones to make people stick around longer.  

 

I gave up on making my own Strip Club Club right but if I get back into it I want to try those mods you mentioned, I also really want to figure out how to take BareBare's clever use of Paparazzi & fan reactions to the default Watch Sex behavior, its so good looking especially if I can learn how to make it the reactions for sims with the Pervert trait from Skaard's mod.

Posted
1 hour ago, veegee96 said:

I got the Wicked Whims Stripper pole/dancing spot to become a working Club/Getaway/Custom Venue activity and also the "Watch Dancer"

Genius! I'll add that too. 

 

 

1 hour ago, veegee96 said:

I failed to find a way to tie in the Lap Dance interactions

Do you mean you did not find the interaction ID? 

 

 

1 hour ago, veegee96 said:

I haven't used the Kiss-n-Grind mod but I think will after you described what you've done with it

Yes, it's so damn hot. 

 

1 hour ago, veegee96 said:

To make your Club activities work you've been changing the files in those mods to do it?  You could instead export those specific parts into a new Package file, change them and then make sure the package file is named in a way that it will load after the mods they came from and then it'll over-ride those functions but without disturbing the rest of the mod's content.

I know, but I chose the easy way, abd I'm happy. If something stops working, I'll fix it in under 5 minutes, I know where to fing the corresponding XML code. 

 

1 hour ago, veegee96 said:

I also really want to figure out how to take BareBare's clever use of Paparazzi & fan reactions to the default Watch Sex behavior, its so good looking

Honestly, I don't know what that is, I guess it's something from Get Famous, I don't have that one. But to be frank, I disabled sex reactions altogether, I prefer my sims to be doing sexy things instead of watching sexy things. I am the one who knocks watches. ;)

 

Posted
20 hours ago, imalexl said:

 

Do you mean you did not find the interaction ID? 

I don't know I only did the one for the pole dancing by finding the right functions that were already there to manually make Sims do those two activities and calling them but since the Lap Dance doesn't have a manual initiation I didn't know what to hook.  I don't know what I'm doing with this I got the idea from seeing how a big mod that adds lots of activities to clubs worked and an old blog that explained how to build a new club activity and guessed my way until that worked hehehe.

 

BareBare is another mod on this site that's centered on male exhibitionism and BareBare the modder set it up so people react using the native reactions that those roles that come from Get Famous do already, it integrates really nicely and I wanted to see if I could add those to other places.

 

 

Posted

Anyway we can make this work with Small business?  As in make employees pole and lap dance as a business activity etc.

Posted
18 hours ago, Jiggyz said:

Anyway we can make this work with Small business?  As in make employees pole and lap dance as a business activity etc.

That's essentially what imalexl and I were talking about in the posts above.  Its the same game engine logic that enables activities for Clubs and Small Businesses, Get-aways and Custom Venues with little variations to enable an action for each use-case.  But the way this mod works by getting a player prompted to pick the object to use isn't how the rest of the game does it so I don't think its possible unless that was re-worked in the mod to do it the normal way.

 

Normal way being that you click an object and then an action for it is to initiate an activity and pick the other sim(s) to participate.

Posted

Thanks for the discussion. This mod was originally just a small side project of another mod I was unable to release, so I went with the quickest approach for what I wanted at the time. Club, business, and autonomy support weren’t part of the original scope, though may look into expanding it if there’s enough interest. If you guys are already familiar with that interaction flow, it could be an interesting direction for you to experiment with.

Posted
On 8/14/2026 at 11:09 PM, NicoTooHorny said:

I've literally wanted this feature for years, thank you sm!

You're not the only one. I always wondered why there are no stripping outside the strip club and why not give a lapdance to your significant other or w/e

 

For author, I really appreciate your work. This feature was missing in WW. @OzziSim is there a possibilty to make this mod to make option to take money from lapdance. To treat it like a side hustle?

Posted
On 8/25/2026 at 5:43 PM, OzziSim said:

Thanks for the discussion. This mod was originally just a small side project of another mod I was unable to release, so I went with the quickest approach for what I wanted at the time. Club, business, and autonomy support weren’t part of the original scope, though may look into expanding it if there’s enough interest. If you guys are already familiar with that interaction flow, it could be an interesting direction for you to experiment with.

Just dl`d and will try in game. Can`t believe no one`s done this already. Definitely expand if you have the time. Thanks for sharing

Posted
On 9/21/2026 at 5:57 PM, veegee96 said:

Thank you for making the choose from furniture method!  Can't wait to try this!

Thanks! Enjoy the mod!😉

Posted

Hi! I translated Lap Dance Anywhere into Spanish for personal use so I could enjoy the mod in my own language.

Would it be okay with you if I shared the Spanish translation with other players? 

Thank you for creating this mod! :)

Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 6:47 AM, BRODATS4 said:

Hi! I translated Lap Dance Anywhere into Spanish for personal use so I could enjoy the mod in my own language.

Would it be okay with you if I shared the Spanish translation with other players? 

Thank you for creating this mod! :)

Hi! Of course, feel free to share it! Thank you so much for taking the time to translate the mod.

If you'd like, send me the link once it's up and I’ll  link your translation on the main page.

Thanks again!😄

Posted
11 hours ago, OzziSim said:

Hi! Of course, feel free to share it! Thank you so much for taking the time to translate the mod.

If you'd like, send me the link once it's up and I’ll  link your translation on the main page.

Thanks again!😄

Thank you so much! 😊

I’m leaving both links to the Spanish translation here. Either one is perfectly fine to use on the main page:

https://www.patreon.com/BR0DA_TS4/posts/lap-dance-1-0-1-170300841

LL

Thank you again for your support and for giving me permission to share the translation. I really appreciate it! 💙

Posted

This doesn't work for me. I click to start a lap dance, they walk to the chair and then nothing. I get a message that says it cant be started. Happens every single time no matter what chair I click on. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...