Anyone know how to get cbbe with jiggle physics?

OnantheBarbarian

First time mod user here. Total noob at this.

I like how cbbe looks, but I also like chsbhp jiggliness. I also notice that alot more texture & armor mods are for cbbe than bhsbhp.

I heard there is a way to get cbbe to have jiggle physics (bbp). I would like that very much. Can someone here tell me how to do this.

Also, do armor mods for chsbhp work on the cbbe body? (most of my amor mods are for chsbhp). I heard they use simmilar meshes or something.

BTW: I use Mod Organizer for my modding. So if anyone can tell me how to use that for getting this to work I would appreciate it.

I'm not terribly experienced at this either, but I also use CBBE and mod organizer and have it working.  Not sure if all of this is required, but here's what I did:

1. Install a skeleton that supports BBP.  In my case I first used XP32 Maximum Skeleton from Nexus, then switched to the XP32 Maximum Skeleton extended available here on LoversLab.

2. Install a BBP mod.  I'm currently using Natural Breast Animation from Nexus, but many people use TBBP.

3. Install your body, I'm using CBBE.

4. Install your armor that supports BBP.  I'm currently using Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide available from Nexus, plus a few BBP supporting armors I've picked up here on LL.

As far as I know, that's all that's required.  However, I've also used Bodyslide++ to regenerate the armors to match my CBBE BBP body, and FNIS (Fore's New Idles in Skyrim) to regenerate animations, both of which work when called from within MO, and I've installed the HDT physics mod which provides even more interesting jiggle.

I'm sure there are more knowledgeable posters around that will correct any error I've made in this post.  Good luck!

Since you're new at this I would recommend seeing some videos on YouTube on how to mod your files without nmm since some of the best jiggle mods don't use it I.e hdt.

Now to answer your question I would get Xpms, skeleton and then get tbbp animation for it. Then get hdt and watch your character jiggle like no tomorrow :) . I highly suggest you get body slide ++ off of nexus as well it has far more variation than cbbe by itself. Feel free to ask me for any help :)

BTW, if you're an MO user like I am and the OP is, you can create an HDT physics mod that you can install with MO by creating a folder named hdtPhysicsMod, then creating folders inside that named data\skse\plugins and putting the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll files in the plugins folder.  Then 7zip the whole thing into an hdtPhysicsMod.7z file, and tell MO to import a mod from that file.

I'm not terribly experienced at this either, but I also use CBBE and mod organizer and have it working.  Not sure if all of this is required, but here's what I did:

1. Install a skeleton that supports BBP.  In my case I first used XP32 Maximum Skeleton from Nexus, then switched to the XP32 Maximum Skeleton extended available here on LoversLab.

2. Install a BBP mod.  I'm currently using Natural Breast Animation from Nexus, but many people use TBBP.

3. Install your body, I'm using CBBE.

4. Install your armor that supports BBP.  I'm currently using Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide available from Nexus, plus a few BBP supporting armors I've picked up here on LL.

As far as I know, that's all that's required.  However, I've also used Bodyslide++ to regenerate the armors to match my CBBE BBP body, and FNIS (Fore's New Idles in Skyrim) to regenerate animations, both of which work when called from within MO, and I've installed the HDT physics mod which provides even more interesting jiggle.

I'm sure there are more knowledgeable posters around that will correct any error I've made in this post.  Good luck!

Thanks. Tried that and it appeared to be working (had to start a new game because of the switch to cbbe). Then I took my characters top off in Helgen keep and her tits shrank. Any fix ideas?

EDIT: Also the game doesn't show unclothed breast enlargement.

i'm trying to get this done myself, but i think i'm either missing something, or one of the mods/plugins just aren't working. i'm getting no body clothing difference from my standard cbbe bodies, and i don't know if whether or not i should apply all the body slider armor differences or not. also, it seems when i loot a dead body to test the nude part, the breasts are stretched out at an angle, rather than appearing natural

Edit: ok, i changed to a bbp physics add on(was using htd), and they seem to work when i loot clothing. though now i'd like to get it to look like a vid i saw on youtube showcasing the bodies with that idle animation, and i believe that requires htd, and that won't work unless i'm missing something else

@Onanthebarbarian that sounds to me like the armors are using a different body then your character. then it could be that the chsbhp armors you had before switching to cbbe are larger chested. Did you replace your armors with cbbe ones when you switched body to cbbe? or possibly forget to hit "create bodies" in body slide when you batch built the armors? also if your using a custom race, then it could be that you  just need to copy body meshes to the custom race's folder.

@zeromaveric for the clothing to match your current nude body ,you would need to run "batch build" option in bottom left of Bodyslide.(while you have your desired body preset loaded/on screen). If you plan on using HDT in the future I recommend switching to a TBBP skeleton,then you will also need skse, HDT high heels system, and then the HDT jiggle files.+ then the animations you so desire.

hope this helps  :)

well, the body that got me interested in this series of mods is the Manga Body v2, which i grabbed the CBBE version of, yet when i try to generate just the nude body, whether in-game or on CK, i get a CTD. i'm guessing that's from not having a TBBP skeleton, since i've been using just BBP, so thanks for the tips

I use TBBP as well (7B) even at the lowest settings of 0 weight and her T & A at .50, she shakes/jiggles in all the most wonderful places as she is suppose to ... from what you wrote it seems as if you have everything you need, just keep tinkering with it make sure skse is properly installed, FNIS running, yadda, yadda... and it should work... also be sure to get the proper armor (TBBP, "NOT" BBP) for cbbe body, it should be easy to find... good luck :) 

I use TBBP as well (7B) even at the lowest settings of 0 weight and her T & A at .50, she shakes/jiggles in all the most wonderful places as she is suppose to ... from what you wrote it seems as if you have everything you need, just keep tinkering with it make sure skse is properly installed, FNIS running, yadda, yadda... and it should work... also be sure to get the proper armor (TBBP, "NOT" BBP) for cbbe body, it should be easy to find... good luck :)

nah, i've pretty much given up on the manga body since it's very presence causes a CTD. i'm fine with the BodySlide TBBP TopHeavy skin and Jonus Custom Skeleton

• 1 year later...

Archived