Companion won't take off her strapon-- and it pokes through her clothes.

O.k... here ya go.

(Looks pretty stupid, huh?)

* I've experimented, and found that if I dismiss her and leave Fort Dawnguard, she'll be dressed normally when I return until the next time she has sex; at which point, that stupid strapon becomes permanently stuck out of her clothing, again.

That only works, however, INSIDE Fort Dawnguard.  As soon as I step outside the door, the strapon is sticking out, again, even if I've disabled strapons in the meanwhile and she's had sex inside Fort Dawnguard with strapons disabled before going outdoors, again.

So, I need a command that will specifically strip off the strapon-- I'll just keep strapons disabled henceforth, because I just HATE how this looks SO MUCH.

Even if I give her different armor with strapons disabled, she puts on the strapon-- even inside Fort Dawnguard, when she wasn't wearing the strapon when I gave her the new armor (see illustration, below).

I didn't notice the black bump of the strapon against the dark background of her vampire armor for I-don't-know-how-long; but, once I saw it in bright light, I couldn't stop seeing it.  Now, it drives me nuts. 

I looked back as far as when I installed Estrus Chaurus, and Serana already had the problem back then.  I can't check saves earlier than that without uninstalling Estrus Chaurus, again, which will screw up all of my saves after that-- and, Idk how much earlier I'd have to go than that to find a save without this problem.  It would undo a LOT of progress.  While I don't know that there isn't a simpler solution, I don't want to attempt such a messy solution, which could potentially result in my being CTD-locked out of my game, again, and having to start the game all over, again, from another clean install.

post-68546-0-82481300-1391992933_thumb.jpg

post-68546-0-58361800-1392032224_thumb.jpg

Archived