Yotix Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Question: Can I set specific NPCs to be porn actors and directors, or will my sim have to keep performing with an ugly random sim? 1
kaszi Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Hi, thank you for the mod, it's awesome! works well for me overall. I find that if my sim has wickedwhims sex even outside the marked point with the costar, it still counts towards progress, which is a good thing - this is something that other people can try if they're bored with floorsex, if you add a bed to the set or whatever you can use that and it should count. Regarding suggestions, I would really love if you integrated getting fame for each shoot into the mod! not a ton like in the actor career, but a little bit so when the pornstar becomes level 5 they're maybe like level 2 fame or something ? I think that's more realistic 1
JKash Posted September 16 Posted September 16 I once had an issue where sims in the regular acting career who perform romantic scenes on set immediately transitions into a sex scene everytime. I pretty much have to uninstall this mod in order to progress the regular acting career so i was wondering if that issue has been resolved yet
DaBorglarsDreeb Posted September 18 Posted September 18 The clothes swapping during animations seem to still be an issue. 1
maplestories Posted September 19 Posted September 19 On 9/16/2026 at 7:34 AM, JKash said: I once had an issue where sims in the regular acting career who perform romantic scenes on set immediately transitions into a sex scene everytime. I pretty much have to uninstall this mod in order to progress the regular acting career so i was wondering if that issue has been resolved yet THIS, omg it was driving me crazy, I completely forgot I had downloaded this to test. My sim kept plowing his costars infront of the whole crew after every scene lmao.
herrrmo Posted September 21 Posted September 21 The scenes did not load for me. It was just instantly completed.
heinzz Posted September 29 Posted September 29 Has anyone else has issues when trying to invite co-workers and other cast over to your house? the button on the career tab isn't working for me
Star334 Posted Saturday at 02:02 PM Posted Saturday at 02:02 PM Hi I choose the career and there is no options anywhere to go to an audition how do I find that?
ryoko800 Posted Sunday at 11:54 AM Posted Sunday at 11:54 AM 21 hours ago, Star334 said: こんにちは。キャリアを選択したのですが、オーディションを受けるためのオプションがどこにも見当たりません。どうすればオーディションを見つけられますか? I had the same problem, but the answer was in the READ.TXT file. After extracting this file, place the two files “directly” into the MOD folder. It didn’t work when I put them in a subfolder. I hope my answer helps you solve your problem. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now