Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

MiniDefeat

View File

This small defeat mod is based on 

 

but I am using a different method to detect enemy actors (which also works for actors not initially hostile), and another method for pacifying hostile actors (calm coak spell). I also added an item retrieval quest, and I use "slac_Utility.StartSex" to start sex scenes, because this works perfectly with SexLab P++ (and not only for animals, but also with human partners). Acheron is required (and "SexLab Aroused Creatures", of course).

 

I needed this for a survival playthrough (with Hunterborn+Campfire+"Survival Mode Improved"), where I start on "The Island", and later on "Shattered" on the Skyrim mainland. Was a bit boring without Sex. But now its fine, especially since SLAC has an experimental "Hostile Creatures" feature. Normally, you get almost always killed, when having sex with a hostile creature. But now, with my mod, your possesions are safely stored in a nearby sack, you get raped again by the creature, and afterwards teleported a few cells away. Perfect. 

 

This is very beta, please test and report bugs/suggestions.


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/09/26
  • Category
  • Requirements
    Acheron
    SexLab Aroused Creatures
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No
  • Install Instructions

    Normal mod install (with MO2, or so)

 

Posted

Great job! Very happy someone added P+ to it! You should find Scrab's Discord and link this in the Releases channel! I just don't have the energy to do a lot of modding anymore.

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Thank you for creating this excellent mod for P+ and Acheron. Could you create a version that doesn't require item recycling, meaning it doesn't remove all of the player's items, but only triggers the sex scene? I've found that the sometimes the nearby sack interfere with the sex scene, causing misalignment of actions. Also, it looks terrible after removing the wig.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...