The Chryslus Bar and Grill

• 4 months later...

Extract the uploaded files to a dump folder.  I would then create a new folder and manually copy the Data folders of the downloads into it.  Allow for overwrite/replace as needed.  Once that is done you should have the following folders in the new Data folder; meshes, textures, sound and the Playwear.esp.  Copy all of that into your game directory program files.  Again allow for overwrite/replace.  Activate the esp in whatever mod manager you use and play the mod.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Kendo, permissions wise, where do you stand as to the resources used in this mod? Can it be used in other mods here on LL (provided it doesn't go to Nexus) or are there any limits/restrictions?

Cheers!

YOU can go for it.  People I don't know, they need to ask.

• 1 month later...

This mod looks nice and the bar is cool BUT i'm confused. I can buy stuff like drinks and clothes but are there any quests to do and because i have fallout wanderers edition there is someone selling motorbikes in the factory does this effect the mod. I only ask cos there is no description.

There is a 'quest' in the sense that the mod content is introduced via a quest line.  There aren't any adventures or dungeons to explore.  The mod is basically a clothing shop.

In the garage/factory cell I changed a lot of the things so any other mod that does the same thing might/probably conflict.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

anyone try this with TTW?

I have for a short while.

The three stage dancers need their script altering slightly. The instructions are on the TTW site.

Also I found that the quest marker you initially get that leads you to the bar and grill never goes away, I couldn't figure out why. It's actually the only reason I removed the mod. Works good once you fix the stage dancers.

I am presently using what are supposed to be the conversions for TTW but the stage dancers aren't working. The TTW instructions on altering the scripts aren't exactly clear from what I have read so far but ta for the info as now I can have a look at those scripts.  

I think (can't hold me to this) that the esp in this upload stops the intro quest and removes the quest marker once you enter the bar.  Not for sure though.

I don't remember having scripts on the stage dancers unless it is a script to stop people from picking their pockets.  I had to do a lot of player-prevention with this mod because it was originally on Nexus and the dumb ass downloaders there would have their characters do clever things like stealing everything that isn't nailed down, shooting people in the club and doing everything else they can think of to break the mod.  THEN they would post and bitch that no one in the club would talk to them.  That is also why you can't draw a weapon inside the club.

I ran TTW for a while but I never bothered testing this mod with it.  The foreseeable issues I can think of might be the scripts for the trigger zones and the two lap dancers.  It's a pretty involved process.

I think (can't hold me to this) that the esp in this upload stops the intro quest and removes the quest marker once you enter the bar.  Not for sure though.

I don't remember having scripts on the stage dancers unless it is a script to stop people from picking their pockets.  I had to do a lot of player-prevention with this mod because it was originally on Nexus and the dumb ass downloaders there would have their characters do clever things like stealing everything that isn't nailed down, shooting people in the club and doing everything else they can think of to break the mod.  THEN they would post and bitch that no one in the club would talk to them.  That is also why you can't draw a weapon inside the club.

I ran TTW for a while but I never bothered testing this mod with it.  The foreseeable issues I can think of might be the scripts for the trigger zones and the two lap dancers.  It's a pretty involved process.

The bizarre thing is that the offstage dancers are working just fine it is the onstage dancers that are flickering and I am experiencing this flickering with the Shower girls and Bed girls in the RR companion vault as well now. I have this same problem with a flickering cage dancer Candy in  Morarity's Saloon Trynfkwtme's Exotic Dancers Mod. I figure that something is happening or not happening with the conversion scripts that causes this problem in all three Mods. It is not something I experienced prior to using TTW which is excellent for the increased stability that it has given me playing FO3 and FNV. I have had a look at the Mods in FNVEdit but cant see anything as in conflicts etc that would cause this problem or at least nothing leaps out at me immediately. RR Refurbished Mod according to the notes I read now incorporates Umpa animations in the latest version so a separate Umpa install isn't needed any longer for that particular Mod.

OOoohhh.  Then it is an AI package issue, probably from having animations attached to them.  The three instances you mentioned from three different mods (all experiencing the 'flicker') have one thing in common; they are all using player-made animations attached to AI packages added by players.  It might not be the packages only, if the other mods have the flicking NPCs tied to idle markers (like I do) then that could part of the problem too.

One thing though, all of these FO3 mods work as intended for FO3.  TTW/NV is the issue.

OOoohhh.  Then it is an AI package issue, probably from having animations attached to them.  The three instances you mentioned from three different mods (all experiencing the 'flicker') have one thing in common; they are all using player-made animations attached to AI packages added by players.  It might not be the packages only, if the other mods have the flicking NPCs tied to idle markers (like I do) then that could part of the problem too.

One thing though, all of these FO3 mods work as intended for FO3.  TTW/NV is the issue.

Aye it is definitely a TTW/NV issue as I have FO3 installed on its own on my other hard drive and all 3 Mods are working perfectly with exactly the same FO3 Mods installed in the same order. I will stick at it and see if I can solve this though as I have other FO3 Mods that also make use of the Umpa Animations that I haven't played yet with TTW, I don't yet have conversions for them though that is an ongoing project.

• 3 months later...

Hey, this looks really nice, I'm going to try it, but quick question, what body were the clothes originally made for? I know your body's mesh = whatever you're wearing but I'd like to avoid too much of a "push up" or "corset" issue.

Guest endgameaddiction

AP for NV sucks. Seriously, it's a short animation scene.FO3s was better. it worked like a charm for me. I just believe JoshZ stopped working on NV soon as Skyrim came out.

• 3 years later...
2 hours ago, SpareBl00d said:

I'm playing Tale of Two Wastelands and it said I needed a script when I installed part 1 on FOMM. Any help?

The author isn't active here and doesn't post.. (at least not recently )  I would suggest that you go here.

https://nsfwmods.com/?_fromLogin=1

And ask .. Not sure if anyone is using this mod here.

If that link doesn't work for some reason search for NSFWmods.com.  You know you found the place if you see Kendo (the author of this mod) and myself as moderators.