Festa Bikini DMRA For Skyrim Finished =D

xhybridox

PLEASE DONT UPLOAD THIS ON SITES LIKE NEXUS, DL sites like filesonic, megaupload etc. are okay though.

Just don't like to see this on another modding site. It's personal preference I guess. So don't go gorillarage on me.

post-18915-13597872227517_thumb.jpg

It's finally completely done. ^^

It replaces the ebony mail which you can get from the boethiah's calling quest or something. So you actually have to do a quest to get it, lol.:D

Or if you're lazy, type in the console: player.additem 00052794 1

the 1 at the end indicates how much of the item and the numbers before that is the ID of the ebony mail. I replaced the original skirt with shorts from a mesh from a chinese modder.

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?88crso95frs1lv5

Credits:

Hentai for making the original bikini.

Patzy for making the DMRA version of the Bikini.

a451562945 for letting me use his shorts mesh.

post-18915-13597872172924_thumb.jpg

Update: Textures are now normal as you can see in the screenshot(hands and head aren't part of the armor).

Only thing that needs to be fixed are the meshes for the top, shorts and the panty. If anyone could identify the problem or is willing to help with it or fix it(I'll send you the file), I would really appreciate it.

And ofcourse I would add you to the credits if I post this on loverslab for all to download. :D

On a side note' date=' does anyone know how to properly make the clothes go along the legs when the character walks? because whenever the character walks, the legs go through the skirt.

[/quote']

In blender u do it using the "bone weight copy script" So in 3ds max u should look after weighting options or something like that.

Thanks.

Ermm Patzy, could you clarify to me how to use the weight painting tool in 3ds max?

I'm having problems assigning different weights to the skirt so that it doesn't distort all wrongly and distorts smoothly along the legs. In 3ds max when I use the weight painting tool it only paints it red, which stands for the 1.0 weight and I can paint it blue which stands for no weight (0.0) or yellow which is between the two.

Hope you, or anyone could explain that aprt to me

Good news, It's finally done. All the clipping problems are no more! >=D

Had to replace the skirt with really short shorts, which is also hot right? =D The skirt I used was from an unknown chinese modder. Gonna upload it tommorow. =)

EDIT: Nvm, he took it off 15 minutes after he made the thread, lol.

Thanks.

Ermm Patzy' date=' could you clarify to me how to use the weight painting tool in 3ds max?

I'm having problems assigning different weights to the skirt so that it doesn't distort all wrongly and distorts smoothly along the legs. In 3ds max when I use the weight painting tool it only paints it red, which stands for the 1.0 weight and I can paint it blue which stands for no weight (0.0) or yellow which is between the two.

Hope you, or anyone could explain that aprt to me

[/quote']

Well, to use the weight painting tool, which is not what I wanted you to use ... ^^ .. U need to select a bone of the skeleton to change the weight of the verticles for it.

I never used 3ds max so I have no idea if it has a similar feature, but there is a script in blender that copies bone weights, e.g. from the body mesh to a clothes mesh, to ensure the clothing moves like the body when it comes to animations.

Look really good! :) keep the good work!.

Thanks ^^. I'm currently learning about textures and stuff and I'm trying to convert all sorts of oblivion hair. It's actually really easy compared to importing armors, lol. Dunno if I could release it if I do convert them all.

Edit: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING MEH D=>. Just saw on a chinese modding site that someone else was also converting the bikini. She's done, it has smaller boobs though. So if anyone wants it its at:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-2689632-1-1.html You need to register to download files.

Thanks ^^. I'm currently learning about textures and stuff and I'm trying to convert all sorts of oblivion hair. It's actually really easy compared to importing armors' date=' lol. Dunno if I could release it if I do convert them all.

Edit: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING MEH D=>. Just saw on a chinese modding site that someone else was also converting the bikini. She's done, it has smaller boobs though. So if anyone wants it its at:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-2689632-1-1.html You need to register to download files.

[/quote']

it looks like the person didn't do something right, plus for some odd reason they made it all one piece.. the boots is just an empty nif lol.

Thanks ^^. I'm currently learning about textures and stuff and I'm trying to convert all sorts of oblivion hair. It's actually really easy compared to importing armors' date=' lol. Dunno if I could release it if I do convert them all.

[/quote']

Smaller boobs? Then they're irrelevant. Most people here want large knockers. =P

nice mod and i dint expect a dmra clothing mod before the release of ck , btw i noticed only one bug in this mod during fighting the armor produces the black smoke effect which is produced by the orginal ebony mail is there any possible to remove that effect?

nice mod and i dint expect a dmra clothing mod before the release of ck ' date=' btw i noticed only one bug in this mod during fighting the armor produces the black smoke effect which is produced by the orginal ebony mail is there any possible to remove that effect?

[/quote']

I don't really think you can, lol. Dunno how to explain it. ._.

It could be removed when you make it replace another armor, like the daedric armor, but then it would have the daedric glow all over it, lol.

Oh btw, pierrottin, if you make comments like that, it's better to keep them to yourself, cause it kinda offended me. If you were on nexus, you would be banned for offending a modder, lol. Good thing you aren't on nexus. >=)

nice mod and i dint expect a dmra clothing mod before the release of ck ' date=' btw i noticed only one bug in this mod during fighting the armor produces the black smoke effect which is produced by the orginal ebony mail is there any possible to remove that effect?

[/quote']

I don't really think you can, lol. Dunno how to explain it. ._.

It could be removed when you make it replace another armor, like the daedric armor, but then it would have the daedric glow all over it, lol.

Oh btw, pierrottin, if you make comments like that, it's better to keep them to yourself, cause it kinda offended me. If you were on nexus, you would be banned for offending a modder, lol. Good thing you aren't on nexus. >=)

lol then i guess we will have to wait for ck to remove that aura armor glow effect but anyways thanx for the reply dude.

• 1 month later...

What sword is that on the pic? must be a mod? Do want look amazing.

Name?

Its one of the Sapphire Rose weapons from Aion. You can find the weapon pack here which can be crafted at skyforge. http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4682

The bikini looks nice. Only thing putting me off is the fact that it replaces ebony mail. Would prefer to see a non-replacer craftable version. Having optional crafting as clothing or light armor aswell would be nice too.

Archived