gegging Posted October 1 Posted October 1 55 minutes ago, tonykiryu23 said: sexlab ver never happening then? the mod (idea) is based on jailrape by suzutsuki 1
Furflz Posted October 1 Posted October 1 (edited) Is there any way we could get an MCM menu for the timescale for the sentence? 100 days for 1000 gold bounty is nice if all you want to do is use skyrim as a masturbation tool but it's not really feasible for a more balanced playthrough... well balanced rapey game of thrones style playthrough anyway lol. Like you kill one person and that's 1000 gold bounty... keep killing and that goes up quick. I think it would be good to make it so you could set the time scale to say 10 days per 1000 gold or maybe 20 days per 1000. Let us decide how much we want to goon..err I mean "punish" ourselves... with 100 day jail sentence I'm just going to be in jail until I'm done my goon sesh then I'm going to have to reload a previous save or console code my way out of jail. Sure I can "Break out" but you basically have to do that right in the beginning because after they search you and take you're lockpick your basically Shit outta luck. So yeah it would be super awesome if you could let us decide how long the sentence is based on our bounty. Edited October 1 by Furflz
Spacesicklama Posted October 3 Posted October 3 i seem to be having a issue with its functonality. I dont have go to bed or similair mod installed. When i go to serve sentece it says serve 0 out of 0 days and just skips to release day. i got the newest version 2.7 if that changes things
DarknessSlayer Posted October 3 Posted October 3 On 9/30/2026 at 11:57 PM, Lauffey said: hi, i fixed this in the new version.. check what comes next Nope, still not fixed. Nothing happens when sleeping normally and the 'days served' counter still doesn't increase.
Lauffey Posted October 4 Author Posted October 4 On 10/1/2026 at 7:25 AM, tonykiryu23 said: sexlab ver never happening then? hi, you can use jailrape, is the base for this mod! but i alrealdy change it to much. u don't has serve sentence anymore
Lauffey Posted October 4 Author Posted October 4 On 10/1/2026 at 8:24 AM, gegging said: the mod (idea) is based on jailrape by suzutsuki Yes, it started as a conversion for Ostim. But nowadays the mod has nothing to do with jailbreak anymore.
Lauffey Posted October 4 Author Posted October 4 On 10/1/2026 at 1:27 PM, Furflz said: Is there any way we could get an MCM menu for the timescale for the sentence? 100 days for 1000 gold bounty is nice if all you want to do is use skyrim as a masturbation tool but it's not really feasible for a more balanced playthrough... well balanced rapey game of thrones style playthrough anyway lol. Like you kill one person and that's 1000 gold bounty... keep killing and that goes up quick. I think it would be good to make it so you could set the time scale to say 10 days per 1000 gold or maybe 20 days per 1000. Let us decide how much we want to goon..err I mean "punish" ourselves... with 100 day jail sentence I'm just going to be in jail until I'm done my goon sesh then I'm going to have to reload a previous save or console code my way out of jail. Sure I can "Break out" but you basically have to do that right in the beginning because after they search you and take you're lockpick your basically Shit outta luck. So yeah it would be super awesome if you could let us decide how long the sentence is based on our bounty. Hi, I liked the idea. I'll see how I can do that in MCM... The idea is to make the prison more "immersive"... there will be ways to escape, have a chat with the guard, that kind of thing. A button to serve the entire sentence in one day. That doesn't work for me. As the days go by, guards will get drunk while playing with you, or use a lot of Skooma... you'll be able to escape drunk or high, that kind of thing... I'm thinking of several escape options.
Lauffey Posted October 4 Author Posted October 4 6 hours ago, DarknessSlayer said: Nope, still not fixed. Nothing happens when sleeping normally and the 'days served' counter still doesn't increase. Thanks for the report, it worked for me right away, so I passed the test, but then it stopped working. I'm fixing and improving some things.
zth114514 Posted October 4 Posted October 4 Hello, Lauffey. Considering that you are a very skilled OStim SA mod author, I'd like to ask you a question: have you ever encountered a crash caused by OStim SA's AlignMenu? My crash logs all point to that. The trigger is that it crashes when you try to actively enter an animation scene with a hostile NPC. This includes using OSimpleAssault and OSurrender to actively have sex with a defeated enemy, having sex with enslaved slaves in the Dom mod, and using OStim Resolutions to have sex with roadside bandits. My preliminary conclusion is that when an enemy has hostility toward you, entering an animation will CTD because of AlignMenu. I tried a related fix on Nexus, but it didn't work. However, your ODefeat remake doesn't CTD because of AlignMenu, so I wanted to ask you about it. My game environment is 1.5.97, and I also have Backported Extended ESL Support installed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now