normal11 Posted July 30 Posted July 30 I saved the old Bryanyora CT file for vanilla DOA6 ryona and other things. The author hasn't posted in years and his twitter is locked so he's not around to ask to fix it. What would it take to fix the scripts to work on LR? I hope it just needs updating the memory locations, don't know how similar the engine is to the old one Bryanyora's_DOA6_2020_07_22.zip
ssqt Posted September 18 Posted September 18 I looked into it for a while, and the only thing I managed to do was make it so that after a match ends, it doesn't go to the results screen. But the winning character still can't move freely. The pointers or the program logic seem to have changed significantly. I've attached the files for v1.10. I hope someone can continue investigating. OverKill_LR.zip 2
normal11 Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 I figured it did change since the filesize between vanilla and LR is so different. But it's a start, hopefully the freecam, freeze and and FPS view can be ported too
Zaylen72 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 I wanna do cpu vs cpu cheat engine to on doa6lr hope we can get it soon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now