Jump to content

Latex Nurse Uniform (Reworked) (FG)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Latex Nurse Uniform (Reworked) (FG)

View File

A modular, craftable set of latex nurse outfits for all of your healthcare needs. All of these pieces are craftable at the chem station and can be freely combined. Each piece has 3 color swaps available at the armor workbench.

 

I wasn't too satisfied with the first-version so I made second a revision. This contains new dresses, new variants and improved textures and normal maps.

 

I only created a fusion girl variant for now, but you are free to port it however you like (see permissions)

 

Armor Pieces

 

One-Piece Dress (3 color variants)

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.6049bcdefb856119208f9525222d9dae.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.247e17dd1af667aaed5bef823a641ca2.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.edbc1e7b36475ab94515eeffde7cb1bf.jpeg

 

Top & Mini-Skirt (3 color variants)

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.5705d84a090e6d8bd3c297d9a748e4e3.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a00fd1c16cc1d8d6f08313dc7271f99a.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.fa82d22c6ef8abaef76f3b16d692ede2.jpeg

 

High Heels (3 color variants)

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.02f74c69f2560fd9022a32a67b908b2c.jpeg

 

Nurse Hats and Chokers (3 color variants, 2 choker variants)

 

Spoiler

 

   Studded Chokers

 

image.thumb.jpeg.bafbafdda8f1d7865867d00d569e775b.jpeg

 

  Chokers

 

image.thumb.jpeg.6f04ed603df8045fcd90022705f41525.jpeg

 

 

Lingerie (4 Variants)

 

Spoiler
  • Lace
  • Nylon
  • None
  • Fishnets

image.thumb.jpeg.3bceef795d61e5fadcccd2f0a4909067.jpeg

 

With Skirt

 

image.jpeg.8c9696d71e9ccd5f6e5bb83124bbc959.jpeg

 

Requirements

  • Fusion Girl
  • High Heels System
  • Bodyslide

 

Permissions

I'm releasing this under CC4, which means you can do whatever you want with it, but you need to give credits.

 

Acknowledgements

I used the following assets in this (also CC4):

  • "Studded Punk Collar" (https://skfb.ly/6UuAI) by SpaceCat
  • Blender Lace Material by Chroma3D

 

 

 


 

Posted (edited)

Do you build this at the workbench or the console? I didn't see it, but the list is getting long...

 

I did notice something odd. I went swimming with the nurses uniform and noticed that the top removed itself. From that point forward I had to be topless. I could wear full outfits (Minuteman General) or put on a bra, not otherwise that slot had to be empty. This did not happen if I was wearing something else.

 

I'm not saying it's you, but something to note. Otherwise the nurses uniform looked great on my character and her ass often makes clothing clip.

20260728190833_1.jpg

Edited by msmfoster
More detail after playing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...