Jump to content

[Mod]GT_CarbonBody compatibility patch for Realms Forgotten


Recommended Posts

Posted

GT_CarbonBody compatibility patch for Realms Forgotten


This is a patch to allow GT_CarbonBody female bodies for some Realms Forgotten races (Human, Mull, Half-Giant, Dwarf).  It does not change races with custom heads or skins (Elvean, Undead, Xilantlacay, Urkhai, etc.).

This is unofficial, done without consultation with the CB or RF teams, so do not post this on any other site.  This mod-mod will only work with a normal full install of both CarbonBody and Realms Forgotten.

 


 

  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 9/12/2026 at 12:46 AM, Miss454545 said:

Do you think you can make a carbon-gt patch for "tales from the age of men" total conversion mod as well?

I saw that mod, but I haven't tried it yet.  Still running other campaigns.

I'm just a player like you!  Not really a true design guy.  But I promise to check it out soon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...