Jump to content

I wish WW/NWP had a feature of spawning used condoms on the floor similar to how used laundry/panties do


Recommended Posts

Posted

I like the condoms feature but I think it's kind of disappointing that after being used condoms just disappear. That's def not something that happens in real life. I envision sims using a condom, going through the climax animation, after which an used condom is spawned either nearby wherever the sims are having sex (floor, nightstand, ect) or in the inventory depending on the settings. Then it could be disposed of or... pushed very far by someone talented enough with programming. A spouse could find out they're cheated on by finding used condoms, there could be cross gameplay with the nefarious pipette or vape pen from Nisa's Perversions (elite baller knowledge). Used condoms as a part of the gameplay could also enable wacky stalker roleplay scenarios or drama, like an obsessed sim getting pregnant with someone they've never slept with through the art of creativity. I envision making such an extension of the mod wouldn't require much new assets. There are already 3D assets of used condoms currently only usable as decoration (one of full condoms by Mewmoru or even 3D stains on the floor and one of torn condom wrappers by Mitsunoir) whose authors could perhaps be kind enough to allow their stuff to be made functional

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...