Any dl link for this mod?

BrMaggot

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First of all excuse me for my poor english (im italian) so if you write some stupid thing is just the fault of google :)

After downloading the mod, I decided to expand it a bit. My idea is to transform it from "Photo Studio" to "Photo Village" adding a house and a shop with all the scripts and the lights working and adding music players, enchant station. etc. etc.. I started working on it now and I wonder if (since the previous download link is missing) there are problems, once finished it all, the sharing of custom mod.

My idea is to create a mod on the jpop and idol world (primarily for the lop-ears mini race but with only one essential requirement: the VipCxj_HighHeels system). However, to give an idea of what I do, some initial screenshots:

Exterior wiew:

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

The "House" (ok, the bed is ugly, but what I'll change it):

004.jpg

005.jpg

First of all excuse me for my poor english (im italian) so if you write some stupid thing is just the fault of google :)

After downloading the mod' date=' I decided to expand it a bit. My idea is to transform it from "Photo Studio" to "Photo Village" adding a house and a shop with all the scripts and the lights working and adding music players, enchant station. etc. etc.. I started working on it now and I wonder if (since the previous download link is missing) there are problems, once finished it all, the sharing of custom mod.

My idea is to create a mod on the jpop and idol world (primarily for the lop-ears mini race but with only one essential requirement: the VipCxj_HighHeels system). However, to give an idea of what I do, some initial screenshots:

[/quote']

thats a great idea, i wish you the best of luck and i hope you give us all a link once your finished

thanks for the wishes :)

Anyway ... The work now proceeds rapidly. The house is almost finished with all the scripts in place, the enchanting, alchemy and the spellmaking station, the ingredients sorter and an audio player with 5 anime opening and ending. 4 more lights (though two are purely aesthetic).

Something is still missing in the store but I think to finish it soon and if all goes well I will start to add a bit of armor that I had customized some time ago. However, if all goes well I think to finish everything for the next week.

Ah, in case anyone wanted to take a peek, here are three short video in HD that I put on youtube

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/MTNEzPqhyu8

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/y5OQhk5EMKc

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/tXt7LrFoyP4

Of course the lights are original. I only change (for a purely aesthetic reason, the position and the meshes of some activators). Only In the house I had to slightly displace some and add others only because the area to light is much bigger and different.

To render a better idea here are some screens I made during the tests (with the ugly bed). The new lights are in the red gamma, are called "left" and "right" and can be applied "only left", "only right", "all" or "none".

Obviously, any tips and ideas for improving the whole are always welcome :)

Home view from TES4

009.jpg

Some Pose Test

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

You probably would like to see another customization of the Chinese Studio 2011.

This one seems to look more like a player home.

I think I know the guy who took those shots! :P

I don't think he shares though, I love the very dark/modern look of his edit. Maybe his edit can inspire a few aesthetic changes here and there, Pippajap? Like turning some areas of the rooms to look more like a photoshoot set?

I know it sounds weird because that's what the mod is, but I mean more like a unique set up. EX: Where you have the bed. The area could look more like a "mock up bedroom" instead of matching the whole studio.

The race in the shots is I believe a WIP from him too. And most likely male only.

I think I know the guy who took those shots! :P

I don't think he shares though' date=' I love the very dark/modern look of his edit. Maybe his edit can inspire a few aesthetic changes here and there, Pippajap? Like turning some areas of the rooms to look more like a photoshoot set?

I know it sounds weird because that's what the mod is, but I mean more like a unique set up. EX: Where you have the bed. The area could look more like a "mock up bedroom" instead of matching the whole studio.

[/quote']

The idea is not totally wrong ... I used soft and girlish colors to render the environment a little more comfortable but the room is still a bit "dead". I know and I have also tried to put some items scattered here and there to make things more lively but the problem is to find something I like, with a modern design and that goes well with everything else.

Need little effort, a vase of flowers, a few stuffed animals, a couple of books .. little things that make the idea of a lively ambiance. For example .. the white cat in the first screen would be perfect. :)

Currently I'm working to change a thing or two found here and there ... I hope it comes out something satisfying.

Need little effort' date=' a vase of flowers, a few stuffed animals, a couple of books .. little things that make the idea of a lively ambiance. For example .. the white cat in the first screen would be perfect. :)

Currently I'm working to change a thing or two found here and there ... I hope it comes out something satisfying.

[/quote']

I didn't even notice the stuffed animal! X3 I feel so silly now.

I don't know about that one specifically, but i do know Tona's mod store (http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=29090) and the toy store in Duke City (http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=30264) have some stuffed animals in them. Maybe they have some other usable gems too!

...and the toy store in Duke City (http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=30264) have some stuffed animals in them. Maybe they have some other usable gems too!

"tekiu tenkiu veri grazie" for this :)

I saw the screen and I'm downloading it now. Seems to have something nice furniture inside and if the meshes have a good quality (the textures are not a problem), I think I found what I was looking...

EDIT: ok, I found the TV and maybe the pc ... for the pots instead I think I catch a couple of meshes hentai. For stuffed animals instead nothing ... :(

Archived