3D Conexxion; do you have one yet?

Kholt

Hola!

I recently got a 3D Conexxion device at work, and I was so enamored with it that I bought one for home use. Looove it. It's yet another step of immersion, with its ease of use and its silky smooth movements in a 3D environment and during manipulation of models.

I was just curious as to how many modders have one, and what it would take to get it working within Skyrim?

(FYI, my apologies if it's inappropriate to post this in multiple threads. I just feel that this in one of those things that once someone uses it, they will wonder how they ever lived without it.)

In all honesty don't be suprised if you get Han posting on here letting you know he moved this as it should be posted in the general discussion seeing it is not exactly a Skyrim mod (adult or non-adult).

Other than that... nope I don't have one and for what I actually do, I don't need one.

Archived