seraph85 Posted July 19 Posted July 19 On 7/9/2026 at 6:02 PM, Frissons said: I feel you on this one. And yes, as mention in the first post, the next pack coming will include a climax animation "Cherry". And you can defy expect more of them from me 👍 Really good to hear I cant wait to see what else you got!
Frissons Posted August 30 Author Posted August 30 Pack 2, finally coming! Upcoming animations (September 6th) : Caprice — Cunni → RedGifs Ginger — Cowgirl → RedGifs Cherry — Climax→ RedGifs 2
Frissons Posted September 6 Author Posted September 6 Pack 2 is available! Thanks y'all for your patience, I hope my work can match your expectations. Working on that Pack 3 right away...
Frissons Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 Hi, guys! I wanna hear from you. What did you think about Pack 2? Favorite animation, request, what's next for the 3rd one? Tell me anything! 1
navi4444 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 23 hours ago, Frissons said: Hi, guys! I wanna hear from you. What did you think about Pack 2? Favorite animation, request, what's next for the 3rd one? Tell me anything! They are not in 2nd pack, but blowjob and lapdace animations are my favorites, especially bj. Wish we had continuation of them
Frissons Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 Thanks for the feedback. Well, there is a BJ animation coming in Pack 3 in October.👀 With Pack 2, I wanted to complement Pack 1 with some new variety. When done, full sequences gonna be on the menu. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now