saleiyi Posted June 21 Posted June 21 (edited) View File GM:Deer Terrace Pavilion v1.1.0 · 蝶变:酒池肉林 | CBO Animation Expansion [CK3] GM Deer Terrace Pavilion CK3 CBO Scene Expansion · 13 Cultural Scenes · 14 Camera Angles 📦 Download upload to : LoversLab 📖 Development Background During the development of the Gender Metamorphosis mod's "female-on-male" reversed animations, I conducted a deep analysis of CBO's animation code and made two important discoveries: CBO had registered threesome animations but provided no call entry — meaning the threesome functionality was buried and unused Scene loading supports custom assembly — furniture, decorations, and camera angles can all be freely combined After completing the four-love (trans/reversed) system, we built upon these discoveries to create the threesome and orgy scene systems. Since these features differ significantly from Gender Metamorphosis's core "gender transformation" design philosophy, we decided to release it as a standalone mod — GM Deer Terrace Pavilion. We have release a version independent of Gender Metamorphosis ——DTP Standalone 🎯 Overview GM Deer Terrace Pavilion is a CK3 scene expansion built on CBO (Community Body Overhaul). Named after the legendary pleasure palace of King Zhou of Shang — a luxurious court built for feasts and indulgence — this mod adds 13 cultural intimate scenes to the game. Combined with a 14-angle camera system and multiple sex modes, it brings East-meets-West courtly romance to your medieval CK3 experience. Core Stats Total files: 73 Scene types: 13 (Chinese, Japanese, Zen, Byzantine, Indian, MENA, Mediterranean, Western, Garden, Dungeon, Steppe, Coast, Gallery) Sex modes: Couple / Threesome / Orgy / Trans Camera angles: 14 Languages: 2 (English, Chinese) CK3 version: 1.18.* Requires: CBO Unofficial Reversed animations Requires: Gender Metamorphosis Language: English/Chinese Version: CK3 1.18.* 🎭 Thirteen Cultural Scenes 🏯 Chinese Traditional Chinese palace ⛩️ Japanese Imperial Japanese court 🧘 Zen Japanese rock garden (Karesansui) 🏛️ Byzantine Byzantine imperial palace 🕌 Indian Indian palace style 🌙 MENA Middle Eastern palace 🌊 Mediterranean Mediterranean style 🏰 Western Western bedroom 🌸 Garden Outdoor garden ⛓️ Dungeon Dark dungeon 🏕️ Steppe Nomadic tent 🏖️ Coast Seaside coast palace 🖼️ Gallery Art sculpture gallery 🎪 Multiple Sex Modes Mode Description Couple One-on-one intimate scene, auto-matched by culture Threesome Manually select a third participant Orgy Auto-select or manual invite (up to 10 participants) Trans Reversed positions (requires female/futa/trans male) 📷 14-Angle Camera System # View ① Bed ② Standing ③ Throne ④ Wide ⑤ Default ⑥ Petitioner ⑦ Treasure ⑧ Ultra-wide ⑨ Headboard ⑩ Foot ⑪ Left ⑫ Right ⑬ Bird's eye ⑭ Low angle 👥 Orgy Invite System Source Description ① Invite Court Select from courtiers ② Invite Vassals Select from vassals ③ Invite Prisoners Select from prisoners ④ Invite Dynasty Select from dynasty members ⑤ All Range All available characters 👑 Throne Scene Preferences Customize throne orgy scene style: Western Palace, Chinese Hall, Byzantine Court, Japanese Court, Indian Palace, Mediterranean Court, MENA Palace, Steppe Tent, Southeast Asian Coast, Default Hall. ⚙️ Installation Required Dependencies CBO Unofficial — Community Body Overhaul Gender Metamorphosis — Gender transformation system (if you need reversed animations) It will throw an error if not installed, but it will still run normally ⚠️ Compatibility Warning Loading mods that modify the right-click context menu may cause crashes. A compatibility pack has been made specifically for DI (Divine Intervention Cheat Menu). If needed, download the compatibility pack and load it after DI. Load Order Carnalitas → CBO Unofficial → Gender Metamorphosis (if you need reversed animations)→ GM Deer Terrace Pavilion Carnalitas → CBO Unofficial → DTP Standalone 📖 开发背景 在开发 Gender Metamorphosis(蝶变之路)模组的「女后入男」四爱动画过程中,我深入分析了 CBO 的动画代码,有了两个重要发现: CBO 已注册三人行动画,却没有提供调用入口——这意味着三人行功能被埋没了 场景加载支持自定义组装——家具、装饰、镜头角度都可以自由组合 完成四爱系统的开发后,我们基于这些发现进一步构建了三人行和群交的场景系统。由于这些功能与 Gender Metamorphosis 的「性别转变」设计初衷差异较大,决定将其独立为单独的模组——GM Deer Terrace Pavilion(蝶变:酒池肉林)。 已经推出不依赖 Gender Metamorphosis 的独立版本,让更多玩家无需安装 GM 也能使用场景扩展功能。DTP Standalone 🎯 模组概述 GM Deer Terrace Pavilion(酒池肉林)是一款基于 CBO (Community Body Overhaul) 的 Crusader Kings III 场景扩展模组。 酒池肉林:「鹿台」取自商纣王的历史典故——传说中纣王建造的奢华宫殿,用于宴饮享乐。本模组为游戏增添了 13 种文化风格的亲密场景,配合 14 视角相机系统和多种性爱模式,让你在 CK3 的中世纪世界中体验东西方交融的宫廷秘戏。 核心数据 总文件数:73 场景类型:13 种(中式殿堂、日式朝堂、枯山水、拜占庭宫室、印度宫殿、中东殿堂、地中海、西方卧室、花园、地牢、草原帐篷、海岸、雕像画廊) 性爱模式:双人 / 三人行 / 群交 / 四爱 相机视角:14 种 本地化语言:2(中文、英文) 支持版本:CK3 1.18.* 依赖: CBO Unofficial 依赖: Gender Metamorphosis 语言: 中文/English 版本: CK3 1.18.* 🎭 十三种文化场景 🏯 中式殿堂 传统中式宫殿风格 ⛩️ 日式朝堂 日本朝堂风格 🧘 枯山水 日式禅宗枯山水 🏛️ 拜占庭宫室 拜占庭帝国风格 🕌 印度宫殿 印度宫殿风格 🌙 中东殿堂 中东风格 🌊 地中海 地中海风格 🏰 西方卧室 西方卧室风格 🌸 花园 户外花园场景 ⛓️ 地牢 黑暗地牢场景 🏕️ 草原帐篷 游牧帐篷场景 🏖️ 海岸宫殿 海岸宫殿场景 🖼️ 雕像画廊 艺术画廊场景 🎪 多种性爱模式 模式 说明 双人 一对一亲密场景,自动按文化匹配场景 三人行 手动选择第三人参加 群交 自动选人或手动邀请(最多10人) 四爱 反向体位(需女方/扶她/跨性别男) 📷 14视角相机系统 编号 视角 ① 床上 ② 站立 ③ 王座 ④ 远景 ⑤ 默认 ⑥ 请愿 ⑦ 宝物 ⑧ 广角 ⑨ 床头 ⑩ 床尾 ⑪ 左侧 ⑫ 右侧 ⑬ 俯瞰 ⑭ 仰拍 👥 群交邀约系统 来源 说明 ① 邀请宫廷 从廷臣中选择 ② 邀请封臣 从封臣中选择 ③ 邀请囚犯 从囚犯中选择 ④ 邀请家族 从家族成员中选择 ⑤ 全部范围 所有可选人员 👑 王座场景偏好 可自定义王座群交的场景风格,支持:西方宫殿、中式殿堂、拜占庭宫室、日式朝堂、印度殿堂、地中海宫室、中东殿堂、草原帐篷、东南亚海岸、默认殿堂。 ⚙️ 安装说明 必需依赖 CBO Unofficial — Community Body Overhaul Gender Metamorphosis — 性别蝶变之路 (如果你需要四爱动画) 不安装会报错,但是可以正常游玩除了四爱的其他功能 ⚠️ 兼容性警告 加载修改右键菜单的 MOD 可能导致崩溃。目前仅针对 DI(Divine Intervention Cheat Menu)制作了兼容包,如需使用请下载兼容包并放在 DI 之后加载。 加载顺序 Carnalitas → CBO Unofficial → Gender Metamorphosis(如果你需要四爱动画) → GM Deer Terrace Pavilion Carnalitas → CBO Unofficial → DTP Standalone Thanks to CBO Team · Gender Metamorphosis Team · CK3 modding community Submitter saleiyi Submitted 06/21/26 Category Crusader Kings 3 Requirements CBO Unofficial Gender Metamorphosis Edited June 26 by saleiyi 2
妖心病狂 Posted June 21 Posted June 21 一定要基于Gender Metamorphosis · 蝶变之路吗?我觉得这个单独做成一个添加多人行动作的模组或者狂欢模组比较好,因为它本身和性别逆转没有多大关系,兼容性感觉也会很不错,做事件的时候也可以直接调用里面的动作。如果必须要基于Gender Metamorphosis,会让很多不喜欢性别逆转的人错失这个优秀的模组
saleiyi Posted June 21 Author Posted June 21 18 minutes ago, 妖心病狂 said: 一定要基于Gender Metamorphosis · 蝶变之路吗?我觉得这个单独做成一个添加多人行动作的模组或者狂欢模组比较好,因为它本身和性别逆转没有多大关系,兼容性感觉也会很不错,做事件的时候也可以直接调用里面的动作。如果必须要基于Gender Metamorphosis,会让很多不喜欢性别逆转的人错失这个优秀的模组 感谢你的回复,其实可以不用的。主要功能是基于CBO的动画包开发,内部一些代码耦合了GM多种性别判断的逻辑 。不加载GM进入游戏,除了四爱功能无法使用,其他功能都是完好的。最开始是Gender Metamorphosis内部的一个功能模块,这次单独拆出来为了之后推出不依赖 Gender Metamorphosis 的独立版本。 Carnalitas → CBO Unofficial → GM Deer Terrace Pavilion 这个加载顺序,你可以下载试下。 Thanks for the reply! Actually, it's not strictly required. The core features are built on CBO's animation package, with some internal code coupled to GM's gender judgment logic. If you load the game without GM, everything works except the four-love (trans/reversed position) feature. It was originally a feature module inside Gender Metamorphosis, and was split out this time specifically to work toward a standalone version that doesn't depend on GM. Load order: Carnalitas → CBO Unofficial → GM Deer Terrace Pavilion Feel free to download and give it a try! 1
Harabec Posted June 22 Posted June 22 I don't know what this is clashing with, but this causes a CTD when I right-click on any characters 1
LueRV Posted June 23 Posted June 23 THere's only 1 position which is missionary, no matter how many times I press the button, it doesn't change the position. Also after I click finish, the characters do not get auto dressed. They remain naked and have naked as default clothing option.
saleiyi Posted June 23 Author Posted June 23 7 hours ago, LueRV said: THere's only 1 position which is missionary, no matter how many times I press the button, it doesn't change the position. Also after I click finish, the characters do not get auto dressed. They remain naked and have naked as default clothing option. Thank you for your feedback. I will optimize it, including more animations and changing the position
saleiyi Posted June 23 Author Posted June 23 14 hours ago, Harabec said: I don't know what this is clashing with, but this causes a CTD when I right-click on any characters This MOD has added a right-click menu for the catalog. If loading other MODs with right-click on the CATALOG at the same time, there will be conflicts. If you can send me the ERROR log or files in the crash directory, I can better analyze the cause.
Spazz05 Posted June 23 Posted June 23 (edited) I use Divine Intervention cheat menu, as it is the only other mod in my load order other than those required, I believe it is the mod that is crashing the game every time I right click characters, might you be able to make compatibility for this? error log and screenshot to verify mods attached https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2986538297 error.log Edited June 23 by Spazz05 1
saleiyi Posted June 24 Author Posted June 24 8 hours ago, Spazz05 said: I use Divine Intervention cheat menu, as it is the only other mod in my load order other than those required, I believe it is the mod that is crashing the game every time I right click characters, might you be able to make compatibility for this? error log and screenshot to verify mods attached https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2986538297 error.log 983.68 kB · 0 downloads Okay, I checked, and it's close to what I suspected. The two mods occupy the same menu catalog. In future versions, I'm considering removing the right-click entry and keeping only the GUI, since the functions are quite similar. 1
Harabec Posted June 24 Posted June 24 23 hours ago, saleiyi said: This MOD has added a right-click menu for the catalog. If loading other MODs with right-click on the CATALOG at the same time, there will be conflicts. If you can send me the ERROR log or files in the crash directory, I can better analyze the cause. Thank you for your reply. Here is a fresh crash using my current main mods load-out ck3_20260624_105545.7z
saleiyi Posted June 24 Author Posted June 24 16 hours ago, Spazz05 said: I use Divine Intervention cheat menu, as it is the only other mod in my load order other than those required, I believe it is the mod that is crashing the game every time I right click characters, might you be able to make compatibility for this? error log and screenshot to verify mods attached https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2986538297 error.log 983.68 kB · 1 download GM x DI Compat.zip Load it after DIVINE. I created a compatibility patch specifically for your situation, though I don't consider it the ultimate solution. I consulted a professional developer, who told me: "But you can't make your mod compatible with every mod that changes interaction categories due to the structure of the file." 1
saleiyi Posted June 24 Author Posted June 24 2 hours ago, Harabec said: Thank you for your reply. Here is a fresh crash using my current main mods load-out ck3_20260624_105545.7z 19.75 MB · 1 download Have you loaded any other mods?
Harabec Posted June 24 Posted June 24 lol yes, many. Including divine intervention mentioned by Spazz05. I need to find this patch you mentioned to him.
saleiyi Posted June 25 Author Posted June 25 6 hours ago, Harabec said: lol yes, many. Including divine intervention mentioned by Spazz05. I need to find this patch you mentioned to him. GM x DI Compat.zip
Sigmabg777 Posted June 25 Posted June 25 (edited) It would be a good feature in the future to add something like harem(one man with many women or vise versa) and also in these event to have sleep with effect so people can get pregnant. Edited June 25 by Sigmabg777 1
saleiyi Posted June 26 Author Posted June 26 On 6/21/2026 at 6:45 PM, 妖心病狂 said: 一定要基于Gender Metamorphosis · 蝶变之路吗?我觉得这个单独做成一个添加多人行动作的模组或者狂欢模组比较好,因为它本身和性别逆转没有多大关系,兼容性感觉也会很不错,做事件的时候也可以直接调用里面的动作。如果必须要基于Gender Metamorphosis,会让很多不喜欢性别逆转的人错失这个优秀的模组 新的独立版本发布了 下载这个 完整集成四爱功能 DTP Standalone
saleiyi Posted June 26 Author Posted June 26 On 6/23/2026 at 10:44 AM, LueRV said: THere's only 1 position which is missionary, no matter how many times I press the button, it doesn't change the position. Also after I click finish, the characters do not get auto dressed. They remain naked and have naked as default clothing option. The button functions are now fully implemented, allowing for changes in both position and pose. The FM and MF couples offer the widest variety of poses, whereas MM and FF are somewhat limited due to the constraints of the original CBO animations.
saleiyi Posted June 26 Author Posted June 26 On 6/23/2026 at 10:44 AM, LueRV said: THere's only 1 position which is missionary, no matter how many times I press the button, it doesn't change the position. Also after I click finish, the characters do not get auto dressed. They remain naked and have naked as default clothing option. Thanks for the reminder that helped me optimize things; the issues with dressing and swapping positions have both been fixed. Please download the new version and give it a try. 1
Sigmabg777 Posted June 27 Posted June 27 It works great now. My only recommendation is to add something like harem where you choose how to fuck multiple at the same time. And a option for impregnation(before starting it or idk). At the threesome it would be a good option to be given cum effect to the who was on the top(at the time of clicking finish or there would be options finish outside or inside) and also both of them to get sleep with effect(if it have been chosen cum inside). And also don't know if it is from me but the sex events of this mode completely change my court permanently. With debug I can change the court to something else to put artefacts but when I have another sex event I have to change it to bed court. Overall it is good.
saleiyi Posted June 27 Author Posted June 27 3 hours ago, Sigmabg777 said: It works great now. My only recommendation is to add something like harem where you choose how to fuck multiple at the same time. And a option for impregnation(before starting it or idk). At the threesome it would be a good option to be given cum effect to the who was on the top(at the time of clicking finish or there would be options finish outside or inside) and also both of them to get sleep with effect(if it have been chosen cum inside). And also don't know if it is from me but the sex events of this mode completely change my court permanently. With debug I can change the court to something else to put artefacts but when I have another sex event I have to change it to bed court. Overall it is good. Thanks for the feedback! About the "harem" mode — right now we already have a manual participant selection system for both threesome (pick 3 from candidates) and orgy (multi-select from 10 candidates, with courtier/vassal/family/prisoner sources). So you can already choose who joins the scene. But I'm very curious what you specifically envision when you say "harem" — could you describe it in more detail? For example, is it one male character with multiple females? How many participants? Do you want to assign specific positions/roles to each person, or just pick who joins? I've actually been thinking about building a proper harem mod for a while, so I'd love to hear your ideas. The more detail the better! For the impregnation and cum inside/outside options — good suggestions, I'll add them. About the court scene changing permanently — I tested this myself and couldn't reproduce the issue. Could you send me some screenshots showing what happens? That way I can compare and see what's going on, and optimize accordingly. Feel free to add me on Discord if you want to discuss further! https://discord.gg/464GDyyyb
Flurry123 Posted June 30 Posted June 30 Cool mod. Is there any way to collapse/hide "interaction_category_carnal_court" section of the interaction menu? It might be a minor conflict with advanced cheat menu that's showing them. Either way, it would be great to have a decision to show/hide those interactions.
Delzarin Posted July 1 Posted July 1 Hi! Thanks for your mod. I have some strange problem when I try to use Standalone version, characters become nude, I can go to the court event, but characters will be sitting on thrones and nothing is happened. And looks like it is also broking the basic CBO carnal court love because the same happened. I am not sure what can be the cause, maybe there is some conflict with my some other mods, but I tried to put it down of the list, to be the pre-last with the last one the patch for the divine intervention. Also just a thought not connected to the problem, a big additional interaction menu in character interactions look a little bit weird and not like right place for all the settings and interactions. I like one big window with settings that you can optn and setup all, and not sure why I need all other possible interactions. 3
妖心病狂 Posted July 1 Posted July 1 On 6/26/2026 at 9:58 PM, saleiyi said: 新的独立版本发布了 下载这个 完整集成四爱功能 DTP Standalone 非常感谢!!!
ericwengkh Posted July 8 Posted July 8 On 7/1/2026 at 2:15 PM, Delzarin said: Hi! Thanks for your mod. I have some strange problem when I try to use Standalone version, characters become nude, I can go to the court event, but characters will be sitting on thrones and nothing is happened. And looks like it is also broking the basic CBO carnal court love because the same happened. I am not sure what can be the cause, maybe there is some conflict with my some other mods, but I tried to put it down of the list, to be the pre-last with the last one the patch for the divine intervention. Also just a thought not connected to the problem, a big additional interaction menu in character interactions look a little bit weird and not like right place for all the settings and interactions. I like one big window with settings that you can optn and setup all, and not sure why I need all other possible interactions. same issue here 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now