Bink (video) file demuxer / decoder?

Fredas

A longstanding pet peeve of mine with Skyrim is the title logo.  The boomy drums which briefly play exhibit an aliased quality I normally associate with low bit-depth audio (like 8-bit).  When I originally played Skyrim on the 360, I figured it was just another case of reducing the quality of FMV to make things flow more smoothly on an aging platform.  But now that I have it on Steam, I see that's not the case; the problem is universal.

Well, if I'm going to be hearing that logo literally hundreds of times in the coming months, I am going to bloody well fix it.  Since audio mastering is quite familiar territory to me, and video muxing and whatnot are also no problem, the only thing left is to find whatever app is out there that will demux the audio & video (and hopefully decode the audio, though that is not strictly necessary since there are other ways).  And then hopefully it will also remux my final elements.

I'm doing what I can to avoid having to do something silly like frapsing the logo.  Google fails me.  Someone, please point me in the right direction.

Edit: I will note in advance that the latest version of Rad Video Tools produces an error when attempting to load the Skyrim logo file, regardless of where one places said file.

Edit: Found a way, finally.  Had to get clever with ffmpeg and other tools.

Archived