Jump to content

[Mod] Fexa over Blaze (2.0 Update)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Fexa over Blaze (2.0 Update)


Replaces Blaze with Fexa

2.0 Update:

I recommend using bluestar and downloading the all files version. There's also separate downloads for classic, stylized, and crosstalk, although those are not configured for bluestar, you would have to do it on your own. See the changelog below.

 

Models by CryptiaCurves

Crosstalk art created by: @Dovahshling12

 

(Fexa's floating issue on the Extreme Gear during races may or may not be fixed in the future, depending on if I could find a solution)


 

Posted
On 6/6/2026 at 9:42 PM, Sexybunny1 said:

Makes me wonder if you're gonna do your own version of "Frenni over Miku". I am absolutely loving your mods.

Wasn’t going to at first, but atleast 6 different people requested me to do it, so I’ll make it anyway.

Posted
3 hours ago, SinsAwakening said:

Wasn’t going to at first, but atleast 6 different people requested me to do it, so I’ll make it anyway.

Just proves you're doing a great job with yours and how much people look forward to your next one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...