Books of Skyrim - Translators wanted

Thulas

Before releasing new books I thought about finding a few people who would be willed to translate the current content into different languages than English; there are many languages after all, and why not granting some of them a better experience?

If anyone is interested to translate anything, please let me know. Keep in mind that you don't need to translate all books, especially if there are multiple translators for a specific language that is no problem at all.

On another note, feel free to post a specific language you want so that I can search for translators for that language a bit more intensive. Probably I soon will make a poll and see the results.

How much time would one have to translate? Do you need translations finished within x days/weeks?

I'm interested in helping you translate, but I'm quite busy at the moment and I'd only have the weekends.

Just so you know, I'm German and I'd translate to German (only if you actually need German translations, that is!) ^^

There is no deadline for translations so you could start when ever you want and take as much time as you want.

Even though I could do the German translation myself, I would apreciate if I wouldn't need to do all the work on my own.

Perfect, that means we already have 3 languages covered for translation.

If anyone else would be interested (especially for Frensh and Spanish), please let me know. Every translator would be apreciated.

@foukes/BagashiBagashi/sor: Feel free to PM me or ask here in the thread for further details like which book you'd like to translate first. I'd suggest though that the 'Vampiric Corruption'-trilogy has a higher priority than other books.

Archived