Japanese Dubbing.

Hello, can anyone share the Japanese text files or something like that so I can change my in-game text and menu text to Japanese? I don't want to download the huge voices bsa. I think it has something to do with the strings, but I may be wrong.

Hello' date=' can anyone share the Japanese text files or something like that so I can change my in-game text and menu text to Japanese? I don't want to download the huge voices bsa. I think it has something to do with the strings, but I may be wrong.

[/quote']

I think you'd have to replace the entire Skyrim - Interface.bsa file with the Japanese one. I've no idea where you could find that - tried Googling it, but nothing :(

Hmm' date=' can't seem to load SKSE after all this...

[/quote']

What did you change? SKSE works fine for me with these files...

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, guys. Having an issue here.

Is it just me, or are some people having issues with extracting certain files?

The problem I'm having is that the first 'part' file, I was able to successfully extract the Skyrim - Voices and Skyrim - VoicesExtra from the first 'part' file, but the rest of the 'part' files, every time I go to extract the files, it immediately says that the file is broken and refuses to extract them.

It's highly possible that my computer is just being weird. But no matter what file I download, doesn't matter what kind of mod it is, I always have issues with extracting every file in each 'part' file but the first one.

What I'm wondering is; is there something I'm doing wrong?

I've not seen anyone else having posted anything about having issues with extracting all of the files, so I figured I might as well ask. Never hurts to ask.

I'm assuming that no one else has had this problem as I've not seen any posts about it. Either that or they found a way to fix it. I'm definitely not skilled in the means of getting these things to work.

As I've stated before; the first 'part' file extracted successfully, but all of the others refuse to extract, immediately giving me a 'file broken' message, as previously stated.

I've tried looking around to see if anyone else came across this issue, but no luck as of yet.

I've also looked around for language packs elsewhere, but nothing. This is the only one I've seen anywhere. All other results that I've gotten were possibilities of downloading cracked versions of Skyrim. And I'm definitely not going to do that. I already purchased the game, I'm not going to download a cracked version just to get the language.

So, back here again... is there something I have to do in order to get the file to extract? I suppose I could try using another file extracting program such as winrar or winzip or something. I personally use 7z, which is my favorite one, which that one is the one that's been giving me problems in the means of extracting these files.

Has anyone else been having the same issues as me?

I love the Japanese language. I'd love to use it, but this damn 7z, broken file error... I'm rather convinced that my computer is the problem. I just wanted to make sure it was just my computer and nothing else.

Edit: Yeah, that's weird... 7z was retarded with extracting the files, but Winrar unzips them just fine. I'm not sure why 7z wanted to be weird about it. Never had much of a problem before. I suppose certain file extracting programs are just anal about which files they wanna extract...

@PhakeOne - The only problem you're facing is the lack of understanding of what part files are.

Part files are actually a single archive broken down to several smaller ones, usually due to uploading size limits. Every file (or most of them) in the original archive has been split into these part archives, and these pieces contain the data where the rest of the file can be extracted from.

In short, once you have all the part archives in the same folder, you only need to extract the files from the first part. The archiver will automatically access the data stored on the part files and merge it into the original files.

Or at least it should. This archive was made using WinRAR, so it's possible that other archive programs would not be able to read the part files correctly. That's why it's got a .rar extension :P

That actually makes sense. O.o

Lack of understanding what part files are is rather accurate.

But now that you've explained it, I understand it more.

I suppose I should thank you for that. So... thank you. :D

Part files always confused me, I never knew what they were about or anything.

Don't have to extract them all? Just put them into one folder?

I assume that means the folder for the program the file's meant for? :x

Nevertheless, I'm better able to understand what part files are now, thanks to you. :D ... <.< >.> They should have a 'Thank You' button for each post for times like these. If there was a 'Thank You' button on there, I'd thank you in said ways for explaining it.

Some things still confused about, such as the archiver thing and other stuff, but that's a later time.

But... thanks again for explaining the whole 'parts' thing. :\

Certain areas of the internet seems useless in finding information. Google seems rather useless for a long of searches that I try to ... search.

• 4 months later...

Alright' date=' here's the whole pack. Took me half a day to upload, damn internetz lol.

http://www.mediafire.com/?z6q03h75xkm8533,8s2bjgt1aocjt9g,jjv3i13btdl1v9c,5h7116olyadc2e6,1svdxkauz7d1id3,dhpxl12sia08fd9

Edit: For some reason the linking is broken and shows all the file parts except one, despite me putting the correct URL. So either remove the %E2%80%8B that shows up at the end of the link, or use these individual links:

http://www.mediafire.com/?8s2bjgt1aocjt9g

http://www.mediafire.com/?jjv3i13btdl1v9c

http://www.mediafire.com/?5h7116olyadc2e6

http://www.mediafire.com/?1svdxkauz7d1id3

http://www.mediafire.com/?dhpxl12sia08fd9

http://www.mediafire.com/?z6q03h75xkm8533

Hi many many thanks for the links with this japanase dub pack and the SoS Skyrim will feel different to me

Guest Lady Luck

seriously of all japanese voice the higher pitch one will annoy you to hell i like deep toned japanese vocals they are much better imo

• 3 months later...

@PhakeOne - The only problem you're facing is the lack of understanding of what part files are.

Part files are actually a single archive broken down to several smaller ones' date=' usually due to uploading size limits. Every file (or most of them) in the original archive has been split into these part archives, and these pieces contain the data where the rest of the file can be extracted from.

In short, once you have all the part archives in the same folder, [b']you only need to extract the files from the first part[/b]. The archiver will automatically access the data stored on the part files and merge it into the original files.

Or at least it should. This archive was made using WinRAR, so it's possible that other archive programs would not be able to read the part files correctly. That's why it's got a .rar extension :P

When I extract the 1st file it doesn't extract everything else I just have to keep replace the voice.bsa but i'm not sure if it works that way

EDIT:

EDIT:

NVM i got it :P

• 2 months later...