Sexlab female moans not playing

Guest Ragna_Rok

maybe your chicks simply arent satisfied :lol:

(sorry, couldnt resist, have exams and just check in for an occasional gag ... good luck with solving your probs :angel: )

maybe your chicks simply arent satisfied :lol:

(sorry, couldnt resist, have exams and just check in for an occasional gag ... good luck with solving your probs :angel: )

Lol ! Well , the female moans seem to play randomly. For some NPCs they do, for others they don't.

Edit : It looks like some of the specific type of moans don't play. Very odd , I reinstalled SexLab with 1.35 and then upgraded to 1.39 (upgrade file only) , still the same issue.

• 3 months later...
Guest tiger8u2

I too am experiencing this issue.  I looked at my load order in TESVEdit and I didn't see anything that conflicted with the dialogue that allows the female moans.  I did just install a footstep enhancing mod and a couple of image space mods but nothing that had to do with voices in particular.  I didn't have papyrus logging activated before I uninstalled.  Going to reinstall and do some testing.  Wish me luck.  =)

EDIT - Well....my issue was actually with version 1.39 and I resolved it by doing an uninstall, cleans save, reinstall.  Still haven't figured out if it was a mod conflict yet.  I'm slowly reinstalling all the Sexlab linked mods first then I'll install the others that I  installed recently to see if there was a conflict.  I know that some mod I had was interfering with Inn Keeper dialogue but when I recently started a new game with less mods the problem went away.  I just need to go to an inn every time I reinstall any mods I used in the past.  <shrugs>

Good luck with your issue.  When in doubt - Clean Save and try again.  :)

Archived