Jump to content

(High Req nude/decensor nude mod) “Surfpunk”(currently in demo state),An upcoming top down action game with fan service or ecchi content


Recommended Posts

Posted

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2434830/Surfpunk/

 


I heard and seen about this game since while and seen it has some great fan service ecchi content like heavy skimpy swimsuit outfit and such then later I noticed they teased some content showcasing nude character but censored for preview purpose  until I later realized they probably doing it as joke purpose and it made me angry and sad that they’re not going to do it optionally uncensored, so I’m hoping and wishing can someone make uncensored nude mod for both make and female characters for this demo . If not  then until if full release ,then this needs to be done, this feels like one of deserving nude mod need to happen  . I had thought of checking out the demo but a heavy skimpy tease or especially that censored nude tease video annoyed me much until someone decensor it 

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Any update on this please.

So much for stupid ‘wait for mods’ type commenters, freaking pro-censorship 

Posted
9 hours ago, AB01 said:

Any update on this please.

So much for stupid ‘wait for mods’ type commenters, freaking pro-censorship 

???

Not wanting to do something is not censorship...

Posted
10 hours ago, AB01 said:

Any update on this please.

So much for stupid ‘wait for mods’ type commenters, freaking pro-censorship 

Games not even out yet, very rarely do modders do anything with a game that just has a demo just in case the mods brick on release.
 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2026 at 7:01 AM, Maccias said:

Games not even out yet, very rarely do modders do anything with a game that just has a demo just in case the mods brick on release.
 

Some modders manages to make decensor mod early for demo version as well , not sure how hard it is for this one. Guess this will be one of rare to happen to like Divinity sin 2 never gotten nude mod for both gender yet

Edited by AB01
Posted
9 hours ago, AB01 said:

Some modders manages to make decensor mod early for demo version as well , not sure how hard it is for this one

Look bud, if you really want this, either do it yourself or commission someone.

  • 2 months later...
Posted
1 hour ago, asdf732 said:

Why don't you make this yourself? Nobody seems to be doing it for you

Cuz that would take more effort than simply badgering people about it.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
10 hours ago, AB01 said:

 

any update ?

Wish devs does this officially like Conan exiles does as part of uncensor toggle or optional patch install 

, hate this kind of censorship 

Is this all you do here? Beg and beg and beg? Just TRY. Even a little. There's plenty of tutorial for all sorts of things! Don't know how to 3D model? Tutorial. Don't know how to mod games on an engine? Tutorial. I didn't know how to mod Switch games, so I learned, and now I've done plenty!

 

Stop crying about someone choosing what to show in their own work and just. TRY.

Posted
17 hours ago, Rosefan64 said:

Is this all you do here? Beg and beg and beg? Just TRY. Even a little. There's plenty of tutorial for all sorts of things! Don't know how to 3D model? Tutorial. Don't know how to mod games on an engine? Tutorial. I didn't know how to mod Switch games, so I learned, and now I've done plenty!

 

Stop crying about someone choosing what to show in their own work and just. TRY.

Huh? Well there’s nothing wrong with bumping thread like that . I’m ain’t forcing anyone here 

 

And speaking of tutorials, instead of em, is there AI tool for this? But I’m assuming it be long way there.

It be great to have AI decensor/nude modder some day when it comes to games like this 
 

Posted
4 hours ago, AB01 said:

Huh? Well there’s nothing wrong with bumping thread like that . I’m ain’t forcing anyone here 

 

And speaking of tutorials, instead of em, is there AI tool for this? But I’m assuming it be long way there.

It be great to have AI decensor/nude modder some day when it comes to games like this 
 

It's probably just a graphic you can replace with an empty transparent image, or you can look through code and edit it to stop it from showing up when it's supposed to.

 

Sure, you're not forcing anyone, but it's still frustrating to see you do nothing but beg and complain. Just. TRY.

 

And keep in mind that modding is not magic.

Posted

Not everyone is going to drop what they are doing to just jump on this. Complaining is only going to drive them away and further more bitching at one another is petty and shows your true age. Grow up people are probably going to wait until the game fully launches in order to study the game code and figure out how to properly mod it. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...