Cookie DLC Posted April 2 Posted April 2 ❤️🔥 Tasty Cookie - Full HD/2K/4K Load Screen ❤️🔥 View File Hi all! A simple loading screen substitute, without fanaticism (‿ˠ‿) Ɑ͞ ̶͞ ̶͞ ̶͞ لں͞ 😏 I made it for myself and thought I’d post it here. I want to see if such content is worth bothering with at all. Write what you think about this. All the best! ❥ If you liked my work, don't forget to like it! ┆ ⤿ 💌 ⌗ My Discord channel. Join us, let's chat! ❥ And if you'd like to support me financially, you can do so here: ♡ SUPPORT COOKIE ♡ ❥ You can listen to my music on my YouTube channel, covering Fallout and more! 💖💗🥰💞 Thank you all for your attention, and goodbye! Submitter Cookie DLC Submitted 04/02/26 Category Sexual Content Requirements No requirements. Just put it in the DATA folder or install it via mod manager. Enjoy! 💋ྀིྀི
Franco Cozzo Posted April 3 Posted April 3 I like the idea and intent, the issue is that many people now use x-cell/addictol which by default disables loading screen objects to improve load times, so no images will ever actually be seen. (not something you can fix) Replacing every default "3D object" load screen with 2D "flat" images would be/is more performance friendly than the default 3D ones though, it would still increase load times (since it needs to load the image) compared to "none".
zhurendragon Posted April 9 Posted April 9 I like it, but is there any way to change which loading screen shows up, or to set it for random? I get the same one each time. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now