Alternative Bodyslide underwear ?

tase

Are there any bodyslide tbbp meshes/sets with underwear other than the default Caliente nevernude ones?

I'm look for some tan/brown linen plain ones (that fit in Skyrim), not pink silky lace ones with frizz.

If not, then maybe a retex of nevernude?

Or can I take an underwear clothing like Osare's and make it my femalebody somehow?

Or can I take an underwear clothing like Osare's and make it my femalebody somehow?

You can. You can make any armor or clothing the naked body if you wish. Heck, you could have your "naked" body be a full set of DragonBone armor if you so wanted. It does however, require the use of NifSkope. A quick breakdown of what you need to do to make for example the Osare's Clothes your default underwear :

1) find the Nif for the clothing you want to use. Decide if you want JUST the High weight ( _1 ) low weight ( _0 ) or both. Copy the one(s) you wish to use. If the clothing is weight slider compatible and you WANT it to be weight slider compatible, you will have to do the following steps for both the _0 and the _1 files, otherwise you can just use one for the time being ( for this example let's say you only use Max Weight OR the clothing is NOT weight Slider compatible [ you can tell if both the _0 and the _1 are the EXACT same file size, then it is usualy not weight slider compatible ] so wel will be using just the _1 nif ).

2) copy the nif(s) to another another location. You can just right click and select copy, then paste them say on your desktop while you work with them. After pasting them to a new location rename the nif(s) to femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 respectfully. If your only using one, when your done adjusting it to be naked body, copy it AFTER your adjustments again and rename it. To break it down more simply it would be :

copy clothing_1.

Paste to desktop.

Rename the one on desktop to femalebody_1.

Make changes needed in Nifskope.

copy your new femalebody_1 on desktop to desktop again. It will be named femalebody_1 - copy.

Rename femalebody_1 - copy to femalebody_0

Select both femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 you made on the desktop.

Move them to skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets ( or wherever the body is located if your using a custom race )

When asked to overwrite you would say yes. REMEMBER TO BACK UP ANY WORKING BODIES YOU ALREADY HAVE FIRST BEFORE REPLACING!

The changes you need to make in Nifskope are actually really simple, and if you have never used Nifskope it's a good way to start learning some basics.

3) Open the file in Nifskope. Expand the 0 NiNode branch if it is not already. You will see 2 different things listed here. The more NiNodes are BONES, we don't want to touch these. What your looking for are the NiTriShapes. Select the topmost one ( you should see the mesh for that NiTrIShape highlight in the render window ) and expand the branch for it using the little arrow to the left of it. You will see a bunch of new branches as well. Your looking for BSDismemberSkinInstance. Click this branch but you DON'T have to expand it. Now look in the Block Details section. At the bottom you will see a PARTITIONS. Expand this. Another partition will be shown. Expand this again.  Now your looking for the body part flag. Skyrim uses 32 as the Body Flag for naked bodies.  Double Click on the body Part Flag and a dropdown menu will appear. Find SBP_32_Body and select it. DONE! Now you need to do this for every other NiTriShape ( mesh ) in the list. NOTE that the actual BODY part will have TWO flags under partition, just make sure they are BOTH set to 32 body.

This may sound hard but it really is not. I attached a screen shot showing just where the flag is you need to set. Once every flag is set for 32 body and the nif is saved and renamed, it is ready to be used as a naked body.

Good Luck!

post-36568-0-15080800-1391166276_thumb.jpg

You can. You can make any armor or clothing the naked body if you wish. Heck, you could have your "naked" body be a full set of DragonBone armor if you so wanted. It does however, require the use of NifSkope. A quick breakdown of what you need to do to make for example the Osare's Clothes your default underwear :

1) find the Nif for the clothing you want to use. Decide if you want JUST the High weight ( _1 ) low weight ( _0 ) or both. Copy the one(s) you wish to use. If the clothing is weight slider compatible and you WANT it to be weight slider compatible, you will have to do the following steps for both the _0 and the _1 files, otherwise you can just use one for the time being ( for this example let's say you only use Max Weight OR the clothing is NOT weight Slider compatible [ you can tell if both the _0 and the _1 are the EXACT same file size, then it is usualy not weight slider compatible ] so wel will be using just the _1 nif ).

2) copy the nif(s) to another another location. You can just right click and select copy, then paste them say on your desktop while you work with them. After pasting them to a new location rename the nif(s) to femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 respectfully. If your only using one, when your done adjusting it to be naked body, copy it AFTER your adjustments again and rename it. To break it down more simply it would be :

copy clothing_1.

Paste to desktop.

Rename the one on desktop to femalebody_1.

Make changes needed in Nifskope.

copy your new femalebody_1 on desktop to desktop again. It will be named femalebody_1 - copy.

Rename femalebody_1 - copy to femalebody_0

Select both femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 you made on the desktop.

Move them to skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets ( or wherever the body is located if your using a custom race )

When asked to overwrite you would say yes. REMEMBER TO BACK UP ANY WORKING BODIES YOU ALREADY HAVE FIRST BEFORE REPLACING!

The changes you need to make in Nifskope are actually really simple, and if you have never used Nifskope it's a good way to start learning some basics.

3) Open the file in Nifskope. Expand the 0 NiNode branch if it is not already. You will see 2 different things listed here. The more NiNodes are BONES, we don't want to touch these. What your looking for are the NiTriShapes. Select the topmost one ( you should see the mesh for that NiTrIShape highlight in the render window ) and expand the branch for it using the little arrow to the left of it. You will see a bunch of new branches as well. Your looking for BSDismemberSkinInstance. Click this branch but you DON'T have to expand it. Now look in the Block Details section. At the bottom you will see a PARTITIONS. Expand this. Another partition will be shown. Expand this again.  Now your looking for the body part flag. Skyrim uses 32 as the Body Flag for naked bodies.  Double Click on the body Part Flag and a dropdown menu will appear. Find SBP_32_Body and select it. DONE! Now you need to do this for every other NiTriShape ( mesh ) in the list. NOTE that the actual BODY part will have TWO flags under partition, just make sure they are BOTH set to 32 body.

This may sound hard but it really is not. I attached a screen shot showing just where the flag is you need to set. Once every flag is set for 32 body and the nif is saved and renamed, it is ready to be used as a naked body.

Good Luck!

attachicon.gifAnythingAsUnderWear.jpg

That SPB_32_BODY flag was what I needed to make my new body work properly, I pretty much did what you explained except I send the clothing nif through BodySlide to make it a CBAdvanced TBBP body with panties, but it didn't have the flag 32 so the panties where invisible. And now that's fixed. Thanks!

Archived