haruz Posted June 25 Posted June 25 Same. Did the mod ever come out? I trust jmedia his mods are very good and he is an upstanding modder. Hope it sees the light of day.
randomfornow Posted July 1 Posted July 1 Thanks for the update, man. I think I speak for everyone when I say that if you happen to get around to it, there's definitely some interest and we'd love to see it; but if not, all good ❤️ 2
moreraisedcortisol Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 9/9/2026 at 9:07 PM, doug022965 said: @jmedia7 any updates, just curious Second this. I'm just starting to play the HD version now and a nude mod or a more raunchy outfit mod would be amazing.
doug022965 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 15 hours ago, moreraisedcortisol said: Second this. I'm just starting to play the HD version now and a nude mod or a more raunchy outfit mod would be amazing. There is this it replaces streaming assets It adds back Japanese outfits that were censored in the US release https://www.nexusmods.com/bravelydefaultflyingfairyhdremaster/mods/4 1
moreraisedcortisol Posted September 16 Posted September 16 13 hours ago, doug022965 said: There is this it replaces streaming assets It adds back Japanese outfits that were censored in the US release https://www.nexusmods.com/bravelydefaultflyingfairyhdremaster/mods/4 Thanks but I am aware of this and have it. We need a raunchy version of outfits or nudes or as close to nude as we can get.
haruz Posted September 16 Posted September 16 I trust that jmedia will follow thru at some point. Very respectable modder. Just trust and wait. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now