shymasogurl Posted February 25 Posted February 25 All jokes aside, I just started trying to mod once again, and it seems a lot of the not much I knew has changed since I'd stopped, so I thought I'd ask just in case  I've been. reading the relevant threads and checking mod lists etc to get an idea whats the best option/s to go with, from some of the posts it seemed as though SOS was giving ppl a hard time 🤔🙃  Right now I'm on GOG 1.6.1179 although I've been playing Enderal, , trying to get some practice there,  I thought maybe there I'd be able to resist and not become a public whore or a bound and gagged cum covered slave and actually finish the game , and make something of myself, but. , well ,u know how it goes....  So I guess I'm going back to Tamrriel , and now is a great time since I just cleared the 197 mods I had installled on Enderal to start over, it was going well until maybe installing thre 180th ....idk. maybe I went a bit overboard.  So anyways, if anyone has any advice, for that, or other stuff too, suggestions for what I should try, or stay away from, feel free to do so, it'd be appreciated .  Oh and Enderal's really cool i find btw, maybe I'll try to actually finish that instead of Skyrim  Buena, wishing everyone a great day or night, both and more xx                 Â
shymasogurl Posted February 25 Author Posted February 25 here's some of the stuff I've been using, not enough obviously but it may be helpful to someone wiser, who know's, like for load order and what not  https://loadorderlibrary.com/lists/camp3r-s-nsfw-modlist/embed/modlist.txt  https://www.nexusmods.com/games/skyrimspecialedition/collections/ztrxhi/mods   👆 This one's really helpful,, fr thank you !  Â
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now