Kindering Posted August 7 Posted August 7 Any word on this getting fixed? I am not going to lie, I just found this game recently and really wanted more with Alexia.
engelgott0972 Posted August 17 Posted August 17 Seems to be a bug, can't chat with step-father when this is installed.
inniscor Posted September 6 Posted September 6 I have the same bug, no clock or "end chores" / day button. The "Finish" button can be pressed indefinately with still giving money, so can be abused for huge amounts. However, I found that if you switch rooms often enough, the timeslot runs out and you still can continue your day.
nope5544 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 is this getting an update its such a good mod i hope so
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now