A little help please, where's the download link for this outfit below ?!? I can't find it in the list of download links !!!

The Hunter (Kplant)

DwkrtQr.png0M8B8Ql.png1v6ITSm.png

thats a mashup by using parts of his convertations.

if you have all armors downloaded... you should be able do rebuild that mashup by your own.

I stumbled on the Witch of the Wild quest which was great cuz i always like finding armor in the world that i forgot i installed.  But when i do the quest it says it adds forge and witch of the wild but it adds nothing.

Nvm i figured it out, the book is a forge duh.

A little help please, where's the download link for this outfit below ?!? I can't find it in the list of download links !!!

The Hunter (Kplant)

thats a mashup by using parts of his conversations.

if you have all armors downloaded... you should be able do rebuild that mashup by your own.

Oh...I see, I thought it was available for download, my bad then, thanks for the heads up !!!

Any ideas what's going on with the top for the Kasumi Sailor suit? Nifskope *seriously* doesn't like it!

EDIT: Seems to be a lot of cuirass/dress meshes for the later conversions that are not loading in Nikskope.

EDIT2: Might have something to do with Outfit Studio. I just ran into similar issues while trying to create a 0% version from a 100% version.

(I'm merging a lot of my favorites into a single mod to save a bunch of esp slots in my mod loadout, and creating the missing ground object meshes where applicable).

I've downloaded the Ebony Ranger outfit (#19), but the file didn't came with its own plugin, it came with these two plugins, BBP_ArmorPack.esp and BBP_ArmorPack2.esp, can you fix that or is it intentional ?!?

I've downloaded the Ebony Ranger outfit (#19), but the file didn't came with its own plugin, it came with these two plugins, BBP_ArmorPack.esp and BBP_ArmorPack2.esp, can you fix that or is it intentional ?!?

Yup gotta check my main post. It's listed under "BBP Armor Pack ESP Consolidation:"

:cool:

Hey Kplant. Not sure if you know yet or not, but the Magika's set body slide is not in working order. I went and checked the nifs and saw that

arcs magicka outfit shh_1 and arcs magicka outfit shh_1_Bones have file sizes of 11132kb and 10983kb for the 100 weight. The 0 weight versions of the shh are identical with file size of 10983kb. Not sure what those nif's purpose is? You have the outfit in there with the matching weights, but I've never come across the shh_1_bones in my own rudimentary conversion endeavours. 

The shoes are off as well.

both the shh and non shh version have conflicting file sizes of 7985K for 0 weight and 8127 for 100 weight.

Just thought you should be aware if you weren't already. Loving the conversions.

Yup gotta check my main post. It's listed under "BBP Armor Pack ESP Consolidation:"

Yes...I didn't realized that there was a plugin in that spoiler, totally my bad, but I downloaded the files and everything is working perfectly, thanks for the heads up !!!

EDIT: Can you tell me, if possible...of course, what poses were used in the screenshots below ?!? I'm most interested in poses 1 and 3, I'm asking about the poses because I have Pinup Poser installed but I couldn't find 'em, there's way too much poses in that mod !!!

The Hunter (Kplant)

Yes...I didn't realized that there was a plugin in that spoiler, totally my bad, but I downloaded the files and everything is working perfectly, thanks for the heads up !!!

EDIT: Can you tell me, if possible...of course, what poses were used in the screenshots below ?!? I'm most interested in poses 1 and 3, I'm asking about the poses because I have Pinup Poser installed but I couldn't find 'em, there's way too much poses in that mod !!!

The Hunter (Kplant)

Only God knows at this point lol. I can't remember, but I think it was in the number 5 rings or number 6 rings :-/

kplant, I've found the poses from your screenshots, thanks a lot for the tips on the rings, and I'm going to "abuse" of your good will one more time, but it's the last time, I promisse, anyways, the bow that you used on those screenshots is really nice and caught my eyes, so, can you tell me what bow you used in those screenshots ?!? It would be even more appreciated if you could help me...again !!!

hi kplant, thanks for all your amazing work! really awsome.

I wanted to ask if you plan to add bounce to some of the armors and clothes?

specifically I am thinking here of the Lies Corset and the Leather Corset. I'd love to use them with HDT/BBP :/