Sexout Erotica (Prev. Sexout Messages): What would you like to see?

nyaalich

I'm probably going to start work on this soon as my "I'm tired of working on my other project" project.  ;)

Quick Question:  Because it was messages (and because it's probably an easier way to start), I'm going to start with upper-left corner messages and solve figuring out dirty talk later.

I could set a var to determine if a player's name is used or if the word "you" is used in the messages, but I just want a second opinion on what the default should be.  My characters have pretty normal names, but then some people name their characters things like "Deepthroat McFucksalot", which is their own fault if they ruin the moment.

The original messages used "you."  So it's the difference between "You feel..." and "Courier Six feels" (although in that case, I guess it wouldn't be just the name.  It would be the name and the verb.  Damn you, grammar!).

This is a bit off topic but how about you don't post the messages.. that is the mod you create don't actually post the messages.

Provide the various messages and mod authors can add messages that can be consider "universal" or even a few more specific ones to this mod and it can become a resource. The mod author can call the messages as needed using simple scripts. This can then be controlled by the author of the mod. If there is some shemale content the author knows which one of the "comments" would be appropriate to keep in line with their story. Not event driven unless the author sets it up that way.

The most that might be added to game from you could be the "timer" in the MCM for the messages. The person can adjust the timer between a set time scale that is confirmed to work properly from say 1 sec to 5 or so seconds. Perhaps even turn off that functionality all together without any affect (or is it effect) to the game.

Once this has been set up it the only real changes would be additions and grammar fixes etc. Making it very possible for you to move on to do other projects as well. In the future it can even be rolled up into another "resource" mod.

Of course this Alien might not even have the slightest idea of what is going on. :rolleyes:

When you juggle projects, you never need to move on to something else!  :D

If there's still the option in SCR for messages, it would give you a message in the upper left-hand corner saying something like "you shriek in pain as ActorA rams his hard cock into your ____."

The idea is to expand upon this to make it Sexout Erotica (which sounds all fancy and sexy and...?).  With Sexout, you've got the visual and some sounds, but you're missing out on the other senses.  The idea is to provide a beginning, possibly middle depending on the duration, and end to add in some flavor text.  How wet/tight is she?  Is he grabbing you so hard that you'll have bruises the next day?  What's it like fucking on the sand with the sun beating down on you?

The messages will depend on consent and position.  In the future, maybe the location and maybe people nearby.  I can't say for sure since I don't know if I'll feel comfortable writing text for some situations, and in those cases, I'll be open to input.  I don't know that it will live up to the noble name "Erotica," but I'll try to get it there.

At first I guess I didn't understand what you were ultimately going to do with this now. I agree that that can be a nice addition.

Let me know what you aren't comfortable writing. I might be more comfortable writing some areas of text. I don't know how to use GECK yet to write conversations. (don't even have it loaded on my current machine. Massive OS issue required me to reload it and I haven't installed and configured it with PU yet. ) Perhaps I can send a .txt flle or maybe even later a esp with the conversations. However that would require more effort and and a greater learning curve for me.

I might be able to fly to restaurant at the end of  the universe but that GECK thing just don't make any sense. :P

It won't be conversations.  Conversations (actual dialogue/actor to actor dirty talk) fall somewhere between the posts earlier in this thread and stuff that's been suggested in the Sexout Sex thread.  I forget the exact reasons that make it difficult to implement now, but perhaps sometime in the future with CK's and my forces combined....!

The thing that I'm worried about is non-con.  Sometimes I can write about things that it would normally disturb me to read about, but to put in authentic sounding victim reactions...I don't think that I can go there.  That's the only thing that really concerns me.  Other stuff that I have less/no experience with, I figure that I can wing and then improve after receiving feedback.

If you see the dolphins, tell them "you're welcome."  :D

Well dam, I didn't even understand what you were doing in the first place it seems... :blush:

Yea you are right don't know where my green head was at the moment. It is the comments that pop up during events giving you info. :)

Still let me know I could think of a few things and might be more comfortable with a few of the items you need. Then others can chime in. Keep in mind that the effects can become quite graphic very quickly if you let it. Perhaps even too graphic.

Will do.... :D

Oh, I'm sure that it can get really graphic.  I'm fine with writing for het, homo, creature, and BDSM.  I may not include non-con stuff at all and just let people take the mod as a base to add in that stuff.

This definitely isn't my first priority project at the moment ( 1) had my custom companion's combat working 2) ??? 3) Need to fix my custom companion's combat) as that preparation includes going through the sutra to categorize positions/hands/mouth/etc. and compare it to Amra's replacement anims to make sure that there's no hands on hips versus hands dangling freely in the variations.  If s/he is holding her breasts, they won't be bouncing.  Things like that.  I anticipate that it will take awhile to categorize them.

I may not include non-con stuff at all and just let people take the mod as a base to add in that stuff.

Oh that is the only things you aren't comfortable addressing. That is understandable. The add to base might be the best thing. Someone could add to your base for Tryouts, and other mods and those might be more specific to the actual mod being used. That might just be the best way of doing things anyway. More precise what is desired as opposed to generalized.

Hmm, this thread just reminded me there were messages in SCR, I thought I had released SexoutMessages as it's own simple plugin at some point till it's replaced by someone else's, buggered if I can find where I did so, I found the file in my stuff, but no sign of it here on LL or the file in my downloads list.

Ah found it, it was only in a forum post, not the downloads, as it's really basic I didn't want to add it to the downloads by the looks because I was expecting someone to expand it and take it over.  :)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24122-sexout-messages-201312182/?p=604688

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone in/viewing this thread uses rape mods, would you mind doing me a favor and test the esp below in your game to make sure that 1) the "Sexout Erotica mod is indended for...." message displays and that 2) the "ActorA is....ActorB is...etc." messages DOES NOT display?  I would really appreciate it.  :heart:

The mod doesn't have any messages in it currently.  At this point, I'm just verifying that it's pulling in all of the correct information and that it dispels when it needs to.

SexoutErotica.esp

Opposite : "Sexout Erotica mod is indended for...." does not display and "iAnim is xxxx" and "ActorA is....ActorB is...etc." message does display .

Edit : 

Same thing in combat rape too (tried now) , but still wait 2nd opinion , maybe i have some strange combination of mods .

Cheers   :)

Cool.  Thanks for letting me know.  Apparently some mods actually set the SO raper var (rape game does) and some just give out a token (rape game does not).  I thought that the token check would be more reliable, but I'll check both now.

The point of the message (which is set to only display the first time the mod is used and rape occurs) is just to make sure that people who won't read the description before installing in the future (which never happens) will know not to waste their time/plug-in limit with the mod if they don't ever plan on having consensual sex.

If you feel like retesting it, I'll attach it here.

If rape game is tame (damn you rhyming and assonance!) and basically functions like SO Sexkey except with leaving clothes off afterwards, I don't mind testing it on my own.  I'm just not comfortable with very obviously non-consensual acts.

This time, the "ActA is..." message shouldn't come up afterwards either since I rearranged the conditions.

SexoutErotica.esp

PS - This is the only public testing that I'll be requesting (would you believe that I'm actually not a fan of rhyming?) up until I've actually got a decent amount of content in the mod for the different types of sex.

Archived