Bigglsby Posted September 17 Posted September 17 @asdt123123 Now that I paid a little attention, I see that there was a miscommunication regarding the PPA tags I shared. The file I provided was my "personal tag updates", which act as an append to the tag files I'd already had in place. So without those other starter tags, the tagging file I had shared is significantly lacking... a bandaid that is now missing the cut finger it was applied to, so to speak. I started to try to consolidate my changes manually, until I noticed the file structure is literally an override stack - so consolidating that way would be a mess (done manually anyways). So here is the full stack that I had built my tags on, including the most recent updates I've made. It's a drop-in replacement for anyone who wants to download and install as an overwrite mod. Otherwise, if asdt has a cleaner way to consolidate it, it could be bundled that way together in the fomod for installers...if that makes sense. Updated PPA tags.7z 7
sudeliukas Posted September 18 Posted September 18 New update works like charm, since I use longer penis by racemenu morphs, thanks
Ryo95 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) In case some are interested, there is a new mod that disables the Quicksave / Quickload keys (F5/F9) but the keys still work if anything else is mapped to them, so you can now use F5 to reload PPA configuration without quicksaving your game : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/191519 Edited September 19 by Ryo95 3
Juanex7211 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 On 9/8/2026 at 10:14 AM, CadenTheDev said: Update I tried to remove absolutely everything effecting creatures besides the basics and it still seems like when ppa isnt active i don't have this problem. I edited ppa's alignment a while ago to work better with smp head by predatorrj then Since discovering this issue I uninstalled ppa and reinstalled it. i reinstalled skyrim. I did the same for abc by bakafactory and even after all my efforts I can't fix this. any info at all would be helpful at this point. i changed load order stuff too but it was mainly trying xp32 extended skeleton before and afters since it seems like it could be skeleton related but i genuinely don't know. Hey bro...on a side note, what texture or mod are you using for that soaking wet skin effect?
ArmadaRaccoon Posted September 29 Posted September 29 So I know Obody is unsupported, but in theory, if the hips, vag and butt are set to be in the same position across all bodies, It should work without me having to set alignment every time correct?
BonitaMussolini Posted Wednesday at 10:29 PM Posted Wednesday at 10:29 PM On 9/29/2026 at 1:20 AM, ArmadaRaccoon said: So I know Obody is unsupported, but in theory, if the hips, vag and butt are set to be in the same position across all bodies, It should work without me having to set alignment every time correct? I use Obody with no issues. the initial alignment was off, but slightly adjusting the offsets in the configs changed that. You also have the option to change it in game and set that as an override so it'll be fine.
Talesien Posted Thursday at 11:10 PM Posted Thursday at 11:10 PM Been suffering very infrequent, but odd and annyoing freezes while chaging cells for a while now. Today it hit me while entering Dragonsreach and I'm confident I tracked it down to this mod. The game hung without crashing, so no crash log was written. I probed it while it was still frozen: PID 88828, not responding, 21.5 GB working set. What I found: - **One thread at about 98 % CPU: the main thread** (TID 62888). Every other thread was idle, so this is an endless loop, not a deadlock. - **All 15 instruction-pointer samples landed in `AccuratePenetration.dll`** (mod "Penetration Physics", PPA v0.0.36 from LoversLab file 46320; the DLL reports v0-3-6-0). Top address: `AccuratePenetration.dll+0xDB696` (6 of 15); the rest were at +0xDB616, +0xDB62F, +0x10AE7C, +0x10AF39, +0x10B44B, +0x115208 and +0x1157CA. All of these are inside the plugin's own code. - Last lines of its log: a SexLab scene "Zyn Gay Fourway" (4 actors) was found at 00:47:57, then on the main thread at 00:48:29 "Found sound output model!". The game froze right after that. - The log also shows `BindNative: Script 'SexlabRegistry' not found`. The plugin falls back to "normal SexLab" (not P+). I attached a zip with your mods AccuratePenetration.log and accurate-penetration.toml as well as a minidump with thread stacks and module list (no full memory). (Opens in WinDbg.) Final note: I was still on .36, noticed you added some safeguards in .38, going to install that now. Hopefully those help, but since you couldn't pin down the bug, perhaps this report can still be of use to you. 2026-10-02_dragonsreach_freeze.zip 1
CadenTheDev Posted Saturday at 01:25 AM Posted Saturday at 01:25 AM On 9/28/2026 at 12:26 PM, Juanex7211 said: Hey bro...on a side note, what texture or mod are you using for that soaking wet skin effect? bnp skins has an optional file for wetfuction redux
NCK30 Posted Saturday at 12:15 PM Posted Saturday at 12:15 PM 10 hours ago, CadenTheDev said: bnp skins has an optional file for wetfuction redux Love Wetfuction Redux. Been using it for a month or so. Works on all the skins I have tried. You can get the male files in the support thread. 1
redhat42 Posted Saturday at 03:21 PM Posted Saturday at 03:21 PM 3 hours ago, NCK30 said: Love Wetfuction Redux. Been using it for a month or so. Works on all the skins I have tried. You can get the male files in the support thread. There's NG verison on dwemermods that no longer uses papyrus, ergo less script load. I had absolutely no idea the thing existed.
Evilhomer Posted Saturday at 04:38 PM Posted Saturday at 04:38 PM On 10/1/2026 at 11:10 PM, Talesien said: Been suffering very infrequent, but odd and annyoing freezes while chaging cells for a while now. Today it hit me while entering Dragonsreach and I'm confident I tracked it down to this mod. The game hung without crashing, so no crash log was written. Hey, don't know if you are already aware of it?, but this came out recently https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/193387 its supposed to take a snapshot of what your games doing at the moment it freezes. Seems like you already know what your doing, but it could help.
NCK30 Posted Saturday at 05:07 PM Posted Saturday at 05:07 PM 1 hour ago, redhat42 said: There's NG verison on dwemermods that no longer uses papyrus, ergo less script load. I had absolutely no idea the thing existed. Dwemermods. No No NO. Pirate scum.
深淵の神 Posted Saturday at 08:35 PM Posted Saturday at 08:35 PM Take this with a grain of salt, but I think promoting other sites related to piracy is prohibited on this site. Cheers
Juanex7211 Posted Sunday at 07:51 PM Posted Sunday at 07:51 PM On 10/2/2026 at 8:25 PM, CadenTheDev said: bnp skins has an optional file for wetfuction redux aww. a shame...that mod is kind of broken in my game and idk why.....it only shows textures on hands, fet and head, but not on the body
CadenTheDev Posted yesterday at 12:07 AM Posted yesterday at 12:07 AM 4 hours ago, Juanex7211 said: aww. a shame...that mod is kind of broken in my game and idk why.....it only shows textures on hands, fet and head, but not on the body depends on the skin used but bnp skins (male or female) has a wet function patch far down in the list of files thats probably the body fix. there's also a mod called high poly head wet function patch for any issues related to the head/neckseams. inside wet function redux theres a custom wet textures file for all parts. I use all of these! you can also use soaking wet-character wetness mod to make armor and hair wet but its finicky with certain enb or cs builds. also mcms exist for wetfunction so that may be worth a try as well!
Haku.52 Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 3 hours ago, zhopnyy said: best mod ever I second this. I just got back to modding after a few years. This mod is truly amazing.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now