View File

LoversStalkerMN v1.5

(aka. LSMN)

The Short description:

Allows npc or creature to rape other npcs. (the N=Npc)

The basics:

An occasional scan of surounding actors is made and the median responsibility

determines if a rape is possible. So in an imperial barracks, not much

action, but on the waterfront, anything is possible. Every effort has been made

to NOT trigger a rape during a combat situation.

Requirements:

LoverswPK! (and all that goes with the basic install of it.)

Optional: If using WappyOnes RaperS- Version 1.71 or later is required.

Load order: Tested just above LoversWpk.esp

LSMN Long description:

This can be run alone or with LSM. It can redirect an LSM stalker away from player.

Uses similair scanning methods but excludes the Player. No actual 'stalking'.

Warning: High settings in low responsibility areas can lead to orgy-like mayhem.

Settings:

The ini file is for default settings.

There is a lesser power to make adjustments in game.

LSMN on/off:

Master toggle to enable/disable raping.

Scan Time:

The set scan time in seconds between scans (will vary by +- 15 seconds)

Crowd Responsibility:

The max median responsibility of the surrounding crowd that will allow

someone/thing to start rape.

Use RaperS:

If you are using WappyOnes RaperS version 1.71 or higher, this plugin will 'hand-off'

processing to RaperS for the actual assault.

Submenus for Use Rapers:

AllowRapeDamage: from WappyOnes RaperS

Setrape#: Set the specific number of rapes in a gangrape from WappyOnes RaperS

Block Essential:

Blocking essential actors from the scan should help keep some vanilla quests from

being broken by these plugins.

Block companions:

keep companions from starting/being raped.

Enable/Disable Hotkey toggle:

Make use of a hotkey to turn LSMN on/off.

Change Hotkey:

Change the hotkey used to turn LSMN on/off in-game.

Male->Female/Female->Male... etc.:

How likely this gender situation will result in rape. (higher number = more likely)

Reload ini: Resets all variables to default. If you change ini settings on a saved game

you should use this.

This plugin was made with LAPF. It may work with earlier versions, but not sure.

Install/Uninstall

Installation:

If Upgrading, a clean save is recomended but not always necessary.

Place the esp in the Data folder. Place the ini file in Data/Ini folder.

Load order: These were tested while placed just above LoverswPK.esp feel free to

experiment with load order placement.

Uninstall:

Remove the esp and ini. That is it.

This plugin contains a hand full of scripts (quest,magic,userfunction), and 1 ini file.

The scripts use some OBSE commands, calls to LwPKs esm and checks if

other mods are present. There should be no install/uninstall conflicts.

Note: This is a final version (1.5). I will fix bugs if needed, but further development will be on the combined LSM/LSMN plugin.

Credits/Thanks:

WappyOne, Ichabod, Gaebrial, Galgat, for helping me learn more about OblivionScript

and the elusive LwPK API.

The original creators of LwPK and Joburg.

The LL family.

A special thanks to Ashel and Mr. Patience (gregathit)

Legal:

This is a LoversLab release only.

Do not upload this plugin to any other site without permission.

If you find useful code in this plugin for your own work, as I have in the

work of those mentioned above, give a nod and a thanks.

Mem

Nice. I hope light version will come out with featured serial body assailants. Maybe something more quest based. The setting which allows only chosen npcs as assailants would be cool or random pick i.e. the dice will toss out one serial assailant in each town. Each town gets one or a few assailants.

Aye I demand too much sorry for the blabbing.

@movomo

This is meant to be a very light 'npc vs npc' rape plugin as apposed to the old Joburg.

It can run with the 'npc vs player' LSM.

It would not be good to run them with another Joburg type of plugin at the same time.

Both LSM and LSMN has been designed with the updated LwPK (LAPF) in mind as well as integration as apposed to conflict with other plugins. They allow usage of WappyOnes RaperS as an example and has room to include others like LoversMB2 etc., by anyone wanting to develop it. The possibilities are almost endless.

@Nepro

That is a keen idea. 'Night Stalker' ;)

It would probably not be difficult to use much of the code of LSMN to create a quest plugin like that.

Folks: Let me know if you are seeing bugs, conflicts, problems or anything you are not sure should or should not be happening. But please include as much info as possible.

Mem

@Someone92

The first time you loaded a save or started a new game after installing LSMN, what console output did you get from LSMN?

If you changed the ini and then reloaded a save you will have to 'reload' the ini from the spell. If the game does not recognize version 1.71 of RaperS, it will bypass use of it.

Was there any other settings you noticed not setting from the ini when you first loaded save or reloaded ini from menu?

Thanks,

Mem

Try turn on LSMN setting Use RaperS keep telling me I need RaperS I have so what is going on 

What version of WappyOnes RaperS?

If it is version 1.71 - was it installed and run on an already saved game or a new game?

I will do some checking also.

Thank you dragenx,

Mem

Try turn on LSMN setting Use RaperS keep telling me I need RaperS I have so what is going on 

What version of WappyOnes RaperS?

If it is version 1.71 - was it installed and run on an already saved game or a new game?

I will do some checking also.

Thank you dragenx,

Mem

I put the esp after RaperS now it is working NPC and PC getting raped all over the cities 

I put the esp after RaperS now it is working NPC and PC getting raped all over the cities 

'Normally' it should not matter if it is before or after RaperS since they both should be already loaded before checks are made (someone correct me if this is not right), but... I am glad it is working for you now ;)

Mem

1. The first time you loaded a save or started a new game after installing LSMN, what console output did you get from LSMN?

2. Was there any other settings you noticed not setting from the ini when you first loaded save or reloaded ini from menu?

1.) I've first edited the .ini, then installed the mod and loaded a savegame

2.) Haven't noticed another setting not reading from the .ini properly.

A question about the chances, are the relative or absolute, meaning: Makes it a difference if I have fvm = 100 and fvf = 50 or fvm = 50 and fvf = 25 and all other values 0 or are in the first case the absolute number of stalkings higher?

@Someone92

One scenerio I can see for it not catching the current version of RaperS at startup is:

RaperS updated and LSMN installed at the same time. Then LSMN processing its initial checks before RaperS has done its checks and updating its version variable.

But- if you see this happen on later saved games, let me know if you have LSMN above RaperS in load order, just so I can be confused some more ;)

Chances question:

The scan is made and crowd responsibility is checked. If check is passed then each gender set is tested against a master random number. If passed, then that gender set is put into an array. Then one set is picked at random.

fvm = 100 and fvf = 50 : random number-75, only fvm passed. random number-25, toss a coin between the two.

It is more likely that fvm will be included more often in the array than fvf each time it scans.

With fvm = 50 and fvf = 25 both will be less likely to be included in the array with fvf the rarer of the two.

So in your examples rapes will be more frequent in the first set and less frequent in the second set (assuming the responsibility check is passed).

I hope that answers your question.

Mem

One scenerio I can see for it not catching the current version of RaperS at startup is:

RaperS updated and LSMN installed at the same time. Then LSMN processing its initial checks before RaperS has done its checks and updating its version variable.

That's possible, the savegame I've loaded had the old RaperS version and no LSMN.

Btw: LSMN = Lovers Stalkers M NPCs?

Another great job!  Thank you.  I have a couple of npc's that are set via wrappy 1.71 to not be able to be raped, yet this program does stalk and rape them.  Wondering if that's something I didn't set right of if maybe (big ask) you could put an npc control spell in it like wrappy's. 

Another great job!  Thank you.  I have a couple of npc's that are set via wrappy 1.71 to not be able to be raped, yet this program does stalk and rape them.  Wondering if that's something I didn't set right of if maybe (big ask) you could put an npc control spell in it like wrappy's.

Where is everyone getting these extra r's from?!

Thanks for check this and LSM out. Hope you enjoy.

I will check and see what the deal is with over-riding RaperS settings. It could be my code, not any error on your part. I need to test to be sure and will let you know today.

Mem

Thanks for check this and LSM out. Hope you enjoy.

I will check and see what the deal is with over-riding RaperS settings. It could be my code, not any error on your part. I need to test to be sure and will let you know today.

Mem

It's not so much an override per se, just not checking RaperS internal can/can not be raped tokens.  If you want to add support for this it's fairly simple:

If xLoversRaperSVictimM (xx0059F2) is present the actor is set not to be rapable by males.

If xLoversRaperSVictimF (xx0059F3) is present the actor is set not to be rapable by females.

If both are present, additionally not rapable by creatures.

Updated to version 1.1

If using WappyOnes RaperS 1.71+ then LSMN will obey settings made in RaperS for marking individual NPCs as no rape by males etc.

Should be no need for clean save. Just replace the esp if upgrading.

Thanks to sexcapades for finding and noting this bug.

Mem

Wanted to let you know about a possible lover's hooker conflict. Stalking is stopped for the player when you have a client with your other plugin but in this case before I could take my client somewhere private, the client got jumped by a bunch of rowdy lowlifes and by the time the gangbang was over, she had no more interest in purchasing my services;)

Wanted to let you know about a possible lover's hooker conflict. Stalking is stopped for the player when you have a client with your other plugin but in this case before I could take my client somewhere private, the client got jumped by a bunch of rowdy lowlifes and by the time the gangbang was over, she had no more interest in purchasing my services;)

Thanks,

What? You did not jump into the crowd with fists flying to defend your 'business'? 

Just kidding, I will see about including the checks for that.

Mem