Sexy Locks and Picks By FreakySugar uploaded by DragonJoe69

View File

I was searching the nexus archives for a file and stumbled across this, I found it so amusing I got permission from the mod author to upload it to LL. It's a texture and sound overhaul to the lock picking interface with an adult theme. There are two versions sexy with sounds and scratched without sounds. I also uploaded files containing just the picks and sound if you feel like customizing . All files can be installed with nmm or drag and drop into your skyrim folder. All credit for the mod goes to FreakySugar so if you enjoy this check out some of his other work on the nexus, as for my end I just rearranged the files a little and packed for nmm Permissions I only have permission to upload here any inquires would have to be directed to FreakySugar Bugs the sound plays when unlocking doors with a key

I remember seeing a mod like this at one time. It retextured the lock itself to resemble a anime girl in the doggy position with her butt facing you and her crack was the keyhole. She would moan and groan as you moved the picks around 'inside her' as it were. Heh, ahh these little mods never get old.

I can get the sound to work but anytime i try to use any of the parts that changes the looks of the lock or the picks i just get a pixilated mess am i doing something wrong?

witch file are you using? I had some problems uploading the  folders , I will take a look at them, sorry for the delay been working a lot of overtime so haven't been able to check the posts  as often as i'd like

I can get the sound to work but anytime i try to use any of the parts that changes the looks of the lock or the picks i just get a pixilated mess am i doing something wrong?

witch file are you using? I had some problems uploading the  folders , I will take a look at them, sorry for the delay been working a lot of overtime so haven't been able to check the posts  as often as i'd like

I downloaded all the files and tested them(installed each individually with nmm) and couldn't find any problems except I had put the wrong textures for the lock in the scratched version witch I corrected and re uploaded. I really can't think of anything that would cause what your describing except possibly a corrupted download.

• 2 months later...

Hrm, I wonder if it might be worth creating an alternative lock mesh just to make mods like this more feasible. Not that I'd be the one to make it, I can't do anything like that - but it's really, really difficult to get any of these retex mods to look right when the lock interface is a non-flat mesh with bumps and curves.

• 3 weeks later...

It'd be nice if I could figure out how to get rid of the pixelation, does the same thing with the Nexus version. I tried all the advised "fixes", but nothing worked. It's a fun mod, and I'll have it on regardless, but I would really like to see a stable texture without an insane amount of workarounds.

• 8 years later...