IGNORED

lovers and resurrect spell -pls help-

rembladez

a while back i had downloaded a resurrect spell (a ring u can buy for very cheap) that u can use to both kill and resurrect npcs that worked great for removing and replacing clothes. the only ones i found recently are just temporary resurrects or something idk. i was wondering if anyone has a link to such a mod.

also, is there a way to just cast a spell and make my character have sex on command with lovers pk or an alternative? the only two spells i see with lovers just let me modify what happens during sex and see how many times an npc has.

ive found all these mods to make my character nice and pretty and the ability to have sex but havent been able to do these two things

To get sex on demand I use Tacchicat2, that gives you the options to ask npcs for sex (if they like you enough) or you can forcefully demand sex or command two npcs and/or creatures to have sex.

I also write sex scenarios/options into mods for NPCs that I like. You can write little scripts and instructions in the construction kit really easily to call up lovers (or any other) sex animations as explained in http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2386

To get sex on demand I use Tacchicat2' date=' that gives you the options to ask npcs for sex (if they like you enough) or you can forcefully demand sex or command two npcs and/or creatures to have sex.

I also write sex scenarios/options into mods for NPCs that I like. You can write little scripts and instructions in the construction kit really easily to call up lovers (or any other) sex animations as explained in http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2386

[/quote']

that works great thnx. can i somehow adjust the characters a bit? some times shes too far away or just not in the right spot

Can i somehow adjust the characters a bit? some times shes too far away or just not in the right spot

Yes. For sex if the PC is one of the participants press the numbers (not the numpad, but the kb row)

1 moves the "male" closer to the female

2 moves the "male" away from the female

3 moves the "male" up

4 moves the "male" down

9 moves the "female" up

0 moves the "female" down

If you've enabled the position memory then placement between those partners in that position will automatically adjust next time you play. You can also fiddle with the .ini file for a particular animation if you are confident about what you want.

I still haven't been able to adjust positions for 3rd party sex in game - the numbers just pull up the "Hotkey" popup, and would be interested if anyone else knows how to adjust positions for sex where the PC isn't one of the partners on the fly.

answering my own resurrect spell question.. i found the two mods needed to dress up npcs!!

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=4794

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36660

the first one is corpse equip witch allows u to to dress up a dead npc by putting the cloths from your inventory into the npcs after removing the npcs original clothing or armor. you might have to view the npcs inventory again and hit the exit button for the clothing to appear. thats how this mod worked for me using the automatic version (theres a manual and atomatic version in the archive, just choose 1 i guess).

the second file is brilliant and the same one i used to have. after u buy the ring for 68 gold (i think 68 gold is automatically added with the mod) from edgars discount spells u can kill and resurrect an npc on touch with the same spell without the npc or guards attacking u after (even if u take the items).

Another thing you could try is MadCompanionSpells (MCS) - Trade. This is not only a great mod for creating companions, but gives you the option to swap items between your inventory and an NPC's without making them a companion, - or having to slaughter and loot them. You could also use it to strip an NPC (though Nude spell is quicker).

Archived