Dumb question

Redflyingmonkey

Very stupid question here : what happens if I edit the femalehand.nif with nifskope and add the NiString to it with hdt.xml AND do the same thing for the femalebody ? 

I know I could try it but I prefer not being disappointed !

Edit : Whaaat, I put that crap in the HDT section ! Daaaaaaamnnnnnnn

The 2 xmls will load and the rigged bodies will collide and push against each other.

Assuming both xmls are effecting the same bones of cause..

I guess that is a possibility, however when you look at the fact that hands touching anything belonging to femalebody.nif move only the butt and breasts through hdt collision, this might as well do nothing or just plainly crash Skyrim on game load.

For instance, recently I tried adding hdt to 7b TBBP. I linked the branch in NifSkope properly, but nothing happened in-game. I still had tbbp, but no hdt collision. ;)

I guess that is a possibility, however when you look at the fact that hands touching anything belonging to femalebody.nif move only the butt and breasts through hdt collision, this might as well do nothing or just plainly crash Skyrim on game load.

For instance, recently I tried adding hdt to 7b TBBP. I linked the branch in NifSkope properly, but nothing happened in-game. I still had tbbp, but no hdt collision. ;)

Loading 2 xmls that add rigid bodies to the same place will cause them to collide and push each other to the extent of there limits. If it crashes skyrim it crashes skyrim, but that is what will happen.

I don't tend to account for user error.. So I'm not sure what that 'for instance' is supposed to represent.  

Archived