[Suggestion] Immersive lore friendly adult mod-body and normal mod compilation

Mebrilia

Indeed... I done a fresh install of skyrim and dlc's now i am asking a suggestion on what complation of mod install...

The mod must be immersive and lore friendly.. Normal one and Adult one....

I am asking you this suggestion because in pass i had to deal with a lot of crash ^_^

im starting to use mod organizer

if helps... you can suggest me a nice body mod to put and and nice texture pack for it :) for male or female... and some nice adult mod to put inside the game.. skip the immersive part in the end i will look at the mod feature and i will see if fits what i want so  don't worry :)

p.s im a she ! :D

My bad ! 
Well for the body, this post here has all the info you need, with a nice installation order so you don't crash your game with the skeleton issues. 
For immersive mods, I'd say Frostfall, Realistic Needs and Diseases and Wet And Cold for starters. They're really cool, and on their nexus page you can find recommendations for other immersive mods of the same caliber. 
For adult mods (mouahahaha), I'm not going to give you any links, since I already got lazy (sorry). Since you're having crashes, you should focus on the more stable ones like Sexlab Framework and Sexlab Aroused, then take some others like Sexlab Submit or Defeat. It depends on your tastes though, there are BDSM mods, bestiality mods, slavery mods ... Depends on what you want to see in your game. 

Ps : They're heavy, that means watch out if you have a lousy computer like me that they don't overload your PC's limits. Voilààà

• 4 weeks later...

Archived