Jump to content

[Mod] Highpoly Series - Highpoly Nagisa Ver.4.2


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

20260926 Highpoly Nagisa Ver.4.0 Release

Files were deleted because of minor weight issues. Please see newer versions.

 

Introduction

A basic nude pack for Nagisa. (Body mesh should be the same for all Marie type girls)

 

Body topology and textures are optimized for better performance.

I made a custom shader this time for the body, so you could see some dynamic rimlight. I don't know how real SSS works, so just make a simulation.

Everytime when I touched the head, there would be mysterious bugs from certain view angles, I thought it might be something wrong with the lip or the flush or /./ So only textures are replaced.

 

Anyway, if you want any blender or ps files to customize yourself, feel free to DM me.

 

Previews

image.thumb.png.a8f999cb6007e5da981881baeceb1dfe.png

 

image.thumb.png.2841f77e7c059e094df644b637cddaad.png

 

Original Screenshots

image.thumb.jpeg.9d3567bf17f1df6b4ebd3416fad3c31c.jpeg

 

image.thumb.jpeg.b86527da9812c3bcbf75b9509650e08a.jpeg

Edited by ASUSNA
  • ASUSNA changed the title to [Mod] Highpoly Series - Highpoly Nagisa Ver.4.0
Posted

20260927 Stockings Shader WIP

 

Just write down some notes for furture memory.

When I exported the clothing shader with transparency, it was too complicated even for 3DMigoto to decompile. After fixing, no shadows could be cast on it and I had no way to further fix it.

However, this makes it a suitable shader for tight clothes like stockings and pantyhose. 

 Customized fresnel effects could be added to the transparency so as you can see in the real world. 

 

It would be best of you if you can share me some expericence on fixing shaders or so.

image.thumb.png.71037163da725b8c0703454858956b5a.png

Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 3:05 AM, ASUSNA said:

20260926 Highpoly Nagisa Ver.4.0 Release

Highpoly Nagisa Ver.4.0.zip 72.38 MB · 2 downloads

 

Introduction

A basic nude pack for Nagisa. (Body mesh should be the same for all Marie type girls)

 

Body topology and textures are optimized for better performance.

I made a custom shader this time for the body, so you could see some dynamic rimlight. I don't know how real SSS works, so just make a simulation.

Everytime when I touched the head, there would be mysterious bugs from certain view angles, I thought it might be something wrong with the lip or the flush or /./ So only textures are replaced.

 

Anyway, if you want any blender or ps files to customize yourself, feel free to DM me.

 

Previews

image.thumb.png.a8f999cb6007e5da981881baeceb1dfe.png

 

image.thumb.png.2841f77e7c059e094df644b637cddaad.png

 

Original Screenshots

image.thumb.jpeg.9d3567bf17f1df6b4ebd3416fad3c31c.jpeg

 

image.thumb.jpeg.b86527da9812c3bcbf75b9509650e08a.jpeg

Really glad you made a new MOD again, thank you!  
What exactly is the difference between this MOD and the previous 'Nagisa's Closet Ver.1.3 Light'? I noticed the texture of the skins is different.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Bluewood said:

Really glad you made a new MOD again, thank you!  
What exactly is the difference between this MOD and the previous 'Nagisa's Closet Ver.1.3 Light'? I noticed the texture of the skins is different.

Actually the previous version still works fine for me. This time I just want to further optimize the body mesh, so making this new version from the very start.

 

1. Body mesh topology. I reconstructed several areas (boobs, feet, ..) so that the vertex count was reduced by about one third. Rendering burden should be lighter. Also I slightly changed the body shape and muscle sulpture, I just like it to be more athletic. Other parts like fingers were also refined a bit.

2. Body texture map. Because I used the same source to bake the body texture, it looks nearly the same. Since the meshes mathces better this time, it is easier baking new skins in the future.

3. Body weight. Vertex weight was adjusted following new workflows, strange jiggles on the thighs and arms were smoothened a bit.

4. I edited a custom shader so you could see more dynamic rimlight around the body. For most scenes, I think it matches better with the ambient environment.

 

Hard to tell everything, but most optimization is made in the blender, the final output in the game looks not that different. I am interested in shader editing recently, taking this a good chance to learn some hlsl coding.

Edited by ASUSNA
Posted
21 hours ago, ASUSNA said:

Actually the previous version still works fine for me. This time I just want to further optimize the body mesh, so making this new version from the very start.

 

1. Body mesh topology. I reconstructed several areas (boobs, feet, ..) so that the vertex count was reduced by about one third. Rendering burden should be lighter. Also I slightly changed the body shape and muscle sulpture, I just like it to be more athletic. Other parts like fingers were also refined a bit.

2. Body texture map. Because I used the same source to bake the body texture, it looks nearly the same. Since the meshes mathces better this time, it is easier baking new skins in the future.

3. Body weight. Vertex weight was adjusted following new workflows, strange jiggles on the thighs and arms were smoothened a bit.

4. I edited a custom shader so you could see more dynamic rimlight around the body. For most scenes, I think it matches better with the ambient environment.

 

Hard to tell everything, but most optimization is made in the blender, the final output in the game looks not that different. I am interested in shader editing recently, taking this a good chance to learn some hlsl coding.

Compared to 'Nagisa's Closet Ver.1.3 Light', I noticed the shape of the breasts and hips is a bit different. When using 'Nagisa's Closet Ver.1.3 Light', zooming out made the skin texture look pretty noisy, probably because I was using a 2560×1440 resolution. The skin texture in this new mod looks brighter and doesn’t change much even when zoomed out.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Bluewood said:

Compared to 'Nagisa's Closet Ver.1.3 Light', I noticed the shape of the breasts and hips is a bit different. When using 'Nagisa's Closet Ver.1.3 Light', zooming out made the skin texture look pretty noisy, probably because I was using a 2560×1440 resolution. The skin texture in this new mod looks brighter and doesn’t change much even when zoomed out.

Thanks for the information. The previous texture is 8192x8192x2 which looks well on 4K screen, while this time is 4096x4096x2. I have not found mipmap settings for skin, so your situation is reasonable when zooming out. I would leave some notes next time. Lower resolution textures should help a bit. 

Edited by ASUSNA
Posted (edited)

20261002 Highpoly Nagisa Ver.4.1 Release

Files were deleted for more space. Please see newer versions.

 

!Caution!

Installation is the same as previous versions.

Please refer to previous posts if you have face hash issues. 

Highpoly models and custom shaders might lower the spec. 

All modification is based on 4K gameplay, lower resoluion might look worse. 

 

Introduction

1. Body weight was optimized again.

2. Plain highheels, textures were not edited in details.

3. Basic variations were packed together with some custom shaders. Skin is brighter with more rimlight and slight SSS efects. Pantyhose and stockings now have a realistic fresnel looking.

 

Key 1: Legwear 

image.thumb.png.5ce105c2faa1a99a1e89deeddddd6097.png

 

Key 2: Highheel 

image.thumb.png.d0fcd85518b4f33e925d9ef55c7e8765.png

 

Key 3: Pubic hair

image.thumb.png.aed7ceb163d1a098b201ef4b22d1d9dc.png

 

Have fun!

image.thumb.jpeg.07920126d43382213878fe4b6e7e853a.jpeg

Edited by ASUSNA
  • ASUSNA changed the title to [Mod] Highpoly Series - Highpoly Nagisa Ver.4.1
Posted (edited)

20261002 Highpoly Nagisa Ver.4.1 Refinements

Some previews of texture refinements, adding normal maps to heels, adjusting the density of stockings so they don't look completely solid on the rims.

image.thumb.jpeg.26baa47b77d9fdcd90d7f0580ff44cbb.jpeg

 

image.thumb.jpeg.0a34e9b296c24acd19bd06e9bdea1bb0.jpeg

Edited by ASUSNA
Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 9:26 PM, ASUSNA said:

20261002 Highpoly Nagisa Ver.4.1 Refinements

Some previews of texture refinements, adding normal maps to heels, adjusting the density of stockings so they don't look completely solid on the rims.

image.thumb.jpeg.26baa47b77d9fdcd90d7f0580ff44cbb.jpeg

 

image.thumb.jpeg.0a34e9b296c24acd19bd06e9bdea1bb0.jpeg

Awesome, the MOD has been updated again, thanks!  
The updates in this screenshot haven't been included yet, right?  
I found an issue, not sure if it happens to anyone else, but during the cutscene when the Tension gauge is full, Nagisa's body turns white. Not sure why.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Bluewood said:

Awesome, the MOD has been updated again, thanks!  
The updates in this screenshot haven't been included yet, right?  
I found an issue, not sure if it happens to anyone else, but during the cutscene when the Tension gauge is full, Nagisa's body turns white. Not sure why.

Thank you for the bug report! I have confirmed this issue, I also found tongue texture was a little bit strange. Usually I would skip all volleyball playing, so not sure if it is a serious issue. 

I guess the cutscene uses another set of parameters which mess up the custom shader. It is a little bit hard to debug since the cutscene time is too short to mark the correct shader, I will try later.

I have to change the file structure with more variations, and preview textures will be included later.

Edited by ASUSNA
Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 5:22 AM, ASUSNA said:

20261002 Highpoly Nagisa Ver.4.1 Release

Highpoly Nagisa Ver.4.1.zip 203.45 MB · 3 downloads

 

!Caution!

Installation is the same as previous versions.

Please refer to previous posts if you have face hash issues. 

Highpoly models and custom shaders might lower the spec. 

All modification is based on 4K gameplay, lower resoluion might look worse. 

 

Introduction

1. Body weight was optimized again.

2. Plain highheels, textures were not edited in details.

3. Basic variations were packed together with some custom shaders. Skin is brighter with more rimlight and slight SSS efects. Pantyhose and stockings now have a realistic fresnel looking.

 

Key 1: Legwear 

image.thumb.png.5ce105c2faa1a99a1e89deeddddd6097.png

 

Key 2: Highheel 

image.thumb.png.d0fcd85518b4f33e925d9ef55c7e8765.png

 

Key 3: Pubic hair

image.thumb.png.aed7ceb163d1a098b201ef4b22d1d9dc.png

 

Have fun!

image.thumb.jpeg.07920126d43382213878fe4b6e7e853a.jpeg

Hello,

First of all, thank you very much for sharing this amazing Nagisa face mod. It works beautifully and adds a lot to the game experience.

I wanted to ask kindly if you have any plans to release a version with makeup options (for example, enhanced eye shadow, lipstick, or blush). I think it would be a wonderful addition and many players would enjoy customizing Nagisa’s look further.

Your work is already excellent, and I truly appreciate the effort you put into these mods. Thank you again for your contributions to the community.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, q19890328 said:

Hello,

First of all, thank you very much for sharing this amazing Nagisa face mod. It works beautifully and adds a lot to the game experience.

I wanted to ask kindly if you have any plans to release a version with makeup options (for example, enhanced eye shadow, lipstick, or blush). I think it would be a wonderful addition and many players would enjoy customizing Nagisa’s look further.

Your work is already excellent, and I truly appreciate the effort you put into these mods. Thank you again for your contributions to the community.

Actually the face texture base is from Jevonate 4K texture pack, I just made a little bit modification to make it unified with the main body. To be honest, I haven't spent much time on this part.

The recent version has some basic eye shadow and lipstick, I just made a simple red gradient. The game has its own dynamic blush shader which looks good and natural, so I don't recommend to replace it with a static texture.

I will include the no-makeup texture later so you can customize yourself and I'll try to make some variations when I have time.

Edited by ASUSNA
Posted
7 hours ago, ASUSNA said:

Actually the face texture base is from Jevonate 4K texture pack, I just made a little bit modification to make it unified with the main body. To be honest, I haven't spent much time on this part.

The recent version has some basic eye shadow and lipstick, I just made a simple red gradient. The game has its own dynamic blush shader which looks good and natural, so I don't recommend to replace it with a static texture.

I will include the no-makeup texture later so you can customize yourself and I'll try to make some variations when I have time.

Thank you so much for sharing and explaining with such care!
I’m really looking forward to the no‑makeup texture you plan to provide, as well as any future variations you may create.
Thanks again for your effort and contribution. The community will definitely love it!

Posted
1 hour ago, q19890328 said:

Thank you so much for sharing and explaining with such care!
I’m really looking forward to the no‑makeup texture you plan to provide, as well as any future variations you may create.
Thanks again for your effort and contribution. The community will definitely love it!

It is always best to have somebody discussing. For my limited energy I can't make a very huge system and everyone has his own taste. If you'd like to customize yourself and need any source file, free to DM me.

Posted (edited)

20261010 Highpoly Nagisa Ver.4.2 Release

Highpoly Nagisa Ver.4.2.zip

 

!Caution!

Installation is the same as previous versions.

Please refer to previous posts if you have face hash issues. 

Highpoly models and custom shaders might lower the spec. 

4K gameplay renders the best results. 1080P would look noisy and dirty sometimes.

 

Introduction

Adding variations and panty options.

Textures have been refined a bit. Some normal map issues remains, they are driving me insane/(ㄒoㄒ)/.

Face textures with/without makeups are packed (nagisa_face_t0_0_0.dds and nagisa_face_t0_0_1.dds) so you can modify yourself.

Color variations are not included since textures are nearly the same, leaving this to yourself if you want other colors.

Find the ini files and bind any keys you like, here is my default setting.

 

Key 1: Pubichair

image.thumb.png.c6fa010527a08b7932adb99528cedef2.png

 

Key 2: Highheels

Key 3: Panty

image.thumb.png.d9dbdfc047ae12016fe3267fc677a518.png

 

Key 4: Legwear modes

 

Key 5/6: Stockings types (Turn on stocking mode first)

image.thumb.png.e5401086b52d2a0eb8d16e2dce56abb7.png

Key 7: Pantyhose types (Turn on pantyhose mode first)

image.thumb.png.4518270de16e08a462912c2194672250.png

 

Shader Refinements

Now stockings and pantyhose have more reverse fresnel highlight rims.

Buf files were edited to make highheels more like leather but most parameters seem no use, I wish the highlight could be a little bit stronger.

image.thumb.png.7ec6432eb6f76bc55d6d8d60d4027ff0.png

 

Life is getting busy again, next may be the bra or other simple gadgets.

I am also not very satisfied with panty textures, especially folds and tensions, it would be nice of you sharing your ideas.

Edited by ASUSNA
  • ASUSNA changed the title to [Mod] Highpoly Series - Highpoly Nagisa Ver.4.2
Posted

Thanks, ASUSNA.

I’ve acquired the new "Nagisa." As always, the proportions are fantastic. I tried customizing the textures a bit.

I really like Nagisa with her small chest, so I think it would be amazing if the bust size could be freely adjusted—though I suppose that might not be possible?

I’m a complete novice when it comes to 3D modeling, so I’m not sure about the technical side, but I’m referring to the kind of feature found in adult game character creation where you can use a slider to adjust the bust size to your liking.

 

HPNagisa.thumb.jpg.e556572f77359c36f34344d427ad3ba4.jpg

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, KF2314 said:

Thanks, ASUSNA.

I’ve acquired the new "Nagisa." As always, the proportions are fantastic. I tried customizing the textures a bit.

I really like Nagisa with her small chest, so I think it would be amazing if the bust size could be freely adjusted—though I suppose that might not be possible?

I’m a complete novice when it comes to 3D modeling, so I’m not sure about the technical side, but I’m referring to the kind of feature found in adult game character creation where you can use a slider to adjust the bust size to your liking.

 

HPNagisa.thumb.jpg.e556572f77359c36f34344d427ad3ba4.jpg

Actually this time I leave chest parts alone for this purpose, I have not decided how to edit this part. For 4.X version, I wanted to restore the original look, so the boobs are smaller than previous versions.

 

I guess the slider is mainly effecting bones. From previous versions, even the same body mesh would look different for different girls like Marie or Nagisa or so on. 

In blender, we can easily reshape the mesh, but sometimes it would be hard to get the ideal smooth shape. Weight issues are also annoying because we can't see how the bones are linked with each other, which determines the final shape. 

Another doubt is clothes, everytime it would take extra effort to make it fit the body when you change the basic shape.

Just a quick look.

image.thumb.png.abbf4c055abf87e7e688092220997ace.png

I really like your texture refinements. As I know, you just edit in dds, right?  For skin tone it would be fine, but it would endup jiggles when you apply additional textures like wombs. I did a test, unwrapping the parts directly with minimal UV stretch and transfering textures through baking can improve a bit. Or using SP would be quicker, but I am not very familiar except some basic texture baking. 

image.thumb.png.0b9e63d2b89b3dec025d913277f28e92.png

I also tried some color variations but nothing more. Looking forward for more details editing.

image.thumb.png.c7ab6d417224b1a8f8469ac38f53ea16.png

 

 

Edited by ASUSNA
Posted

I understand that changing the bust size is difficult.
Since I am primarily interested in the fully nude state, I view the outfit as merely a bonus.
Given that it uses a dedicated high-poly body, I would like it to be configured to work with other generic swimsuits as well.

 

Is it possible to toggle the visibility of the pubic hair on Nagisa's body so that tattoos can be added?
I will prepare a test texture for the pubic hair, so I would appreciate it if you could take a look at it.

 

PH_Nagisa.jpg.ca2e1305172e15254807b8721da1f14d.jpg

TEST pubic hair.zip

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, KF2314 said:

I understand that changing the bust size is difficult.
Since I am primarily interested in the fully nude state, I view the outfit as merely a bonus.
Given that it uses a dedicated high-poly body, I would like it to be configured to work with other generic swimsuits as well.

 

Is it possible to toggle the visibility of the pubic hair on Nagisa's body so that tattoos can be added?
I will prepare a test texture for the pubic hair, so I would appreciate it if you could take a look at it.

 

PH_Nagisa.jpg.ca2e1305172e15254807b8721da1f14d.jpg

TEST pubic hair.zip 222.85 kB · 0 downloads

image.thumb.jpeg.a370c7d0fc0a2983cc19165f5a1467b6.jpeg

I made a quick test, maybe I am wrong, I guess "visibility" means the splited area? (I guess you want pubichair areas to be lower)? I made this UV split just to test jiggle issues, so it is not optimized for texture replacement.

Since your texture has a nice alpha mask, it should be easy applying to any bodies.

 

Edited by ASUSNA
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, 47510015 said:

Why does my skin appear so dark to me? Is it naturally like this? I used to use CC a lot.

DOAX VenusVacation 2026_10_10 23_08_52.png

DOAX VenusVacation 2026_10_10 23_09_26.png

I guess you are using previous version? The texture is based on Nagisa's skin tone, Robelia has a naturally brighter skin, it seems not a bug.

As I tested, at least the face tone looks similar as the original one. I don't know why maybe it is the light?

If you can edit dds, brightening the texture a bit might help. Every display has a slightly different looking, it is hard to tell. 

Edited by ASUSNA
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, KF2314 said:

Thanks, ASUSNA.

I’ve acquired the new "Nagisa." As always, the proportions are fantastic. I tried customizing the textures a bit.

I really like Nagisa with her small chest, so I think it would be amazing if the bust size could be freely adjusted—though I suppose that might not be possible?

I’m a complete novice when it comes to 3D modeling, so I’m not sure about the technical side, but I’m referring to the kind of feature found in adult game character creation where you can use a slider to adjust the bust size to your liking.

 

HPNagisa.thumb.jpg.e556572f77359c36f34344d427ad3ba4.jpg

I also made a test on the bust, thanks to Blender geometry nodes, now we can adjust the shape without any weight issues~

Twice subdivision was included in the workflow, Original to Sub1 to Sub2, shaping was done in Sub1 phase, so final output can still be smooth.

However, because I have no reference, simple scaling looks a little bit strange. And it will poke through arms very often. 

image.thumb.png.66268f89a9be8c7818978ab093cd1bd8.png

Edited by ASUSNA
Posted

Based on the images of the chest area, I have a favorable impression.
However, the fact that the chest protrudes further forward than the arms is a problem.
Since the original “Marie” has excellent proportions and form, I think adjustments should be kept to a minimum so as not to hinder her movement.

 

Regarding the pubic hair, my earlier explanation may have been a bit insufficient.
For example, let’s say there are four different pubic hair styles. I’d like to make it possible to switch between them using the keyboard. Currently, adding pubic hair requires painting directly onto the body, but a removable system—similar to putting on or taking off panties—would be preferable.
Naturally, since this involves a sensitive area, we need to be careful to prevent interference or clipping with other items, such as underwear or stockings.
I also tried a 3D pubic hair model; while it wasn’t bad, it just didn’t quite feel right to me personally.

 

image.jpg.d520028ba6f5afff97a1e6a686f52a2a.jpg

TEST pubic hair 2.zip

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...