ASUSNA Posted September 25 Author Posted September 25 (edited) 20260926 Highpoly Nagisa Ver.4.0 Release Files were deleted because of minor weight issues. Please see newer versions. Introduction A basic nude pack for Nagisa. (Body mesh should be the same for all Marie type girls) Body topology and textures are optimized for better performance. I made a custom shader this time for the body, so you could see some dynamic rimlight. I don't know how real SSS works, so just make a simulation. Everytime when I touched the head, there would be mysterious bugs from certain view angles, I thought it might be something wrong with the lip or the flush or /./ So only textures are replaced. Anyway, if you want any blender or ps files to customize yourself, feel free to DM me. Previews Original Screenshots Edited September 29 by ASUSNA 16
ASUSNA Posted September 27 Author Posted September 27 20260927 Stockings Shader WIP Just write down some notes for furture memory. When I exported the clothing shader with transparency, it was too complicated even for 3DMigoto to decompile. After fixing, no shadows could be cast on it and I had no way to further fix it. However, this makes it a suitable shader for tight clothes like stockings and pantyhose. Customized fresnel effects could be added to the transparency so as you can see in the real world. It would be best of you if you can share me some expericence on fixing shaders or so. 4
Bluewood Posted September 27 Posted September 27 On 9/26/2026 at 3:05 AM, ASUSNA said: 20260926 Highpoly Nagisa Ver.4.0 Release Highpoly Nagisa Ver.4.0.zip 72.38 MB · 2 downloads Introduction A basic nude pack for Nagisa. (Body mesh should be the same for all Marie type girls) Body topology and textures are optimized for better performance. I made a custom shader this time for the body, so you could see some dynamic rimlight. I don't know how real SSS works, so just make a simulation. Everytime when I touched the head, there would be mysterious bugs from certain view angles, I thought it might be something wrong with the lip or the flush or /./ So only textures are replaced. Anyway, if you want any blender or ps files to customize yourself, feel free to DM me. Previews Original Screenshots Really glad you made a new MOD again, thank you! What exactly is the difference between this MOD and the previous 'Nagisa's Closet Ver.1.3 Light'? I noticed the texture of the skins is different.
ASUSNA Posted September 27 Author Posted September 27 (edited) 9 hours ago, Bluewood said: Really glad you made a new MOD again, thank you! What exactly is the difference between this MOD and the previous 'Nagisa's Closet Ver.1.3 Light'? I noticed the texture of the skins is different. Actually the previous version still works fine for me. This time I just want to further optimize the body mesh, so making this new version from the very start. 1. Body mesh topology. I reconstructed several areas (boobs, feet, ..) so that the vertex count was reduced by about one third. Rendering burden should be lighter. Also I slightly changed the body shape and muscle sulpture, I just like it to be more athletic. Other parts like fingers were also refined a bit. 2. Body texture map. Because I used the same source to bake the body texture, it looks nearly the same. Since the meshes mathces better this time, it is easier baking new skins in the future. 3. Body weight. Vertex weight was adjusted following new workflows, strange jiggles on the thighs and arms were smoothened a bit. 4. I edited a custom shader so you could see more dynamic rimlight around the body. For most scenes, I think it matches better with the ambient environment. Hard to tell everything, but most optimization is made in the blender, the final output in the game looks not that different. I am interested in shader editing recently, taking this a good chance to learn some hlsl coding. Edited September 28 by ASUSNA 2
Bluewood Posted September 28 Posted September 28 21 hours ago, ASUSNA said: Actually the previous version still works fine for me. This time I just want to further optimize the body mesh, so making this new version from the very start. 1. Body mesh topology. I reconstructed several areas (boobs, feet, ..) so that the vertex count was reduced by about one third. Rendering burden should be lighter. Also I slightly changed the body shape and muscle sulpture, I just like it to be more athletic. Other parts like fingers were also refined a bit. 2. Body texture map. Because I used the same source to bake the body texture, it looks nearly the same. Since the meshes mathces better this time, it is easier baking new skins in the future. 3. Body weight. Vertex weight was adjusted following new workflows, strange jiggles on the thighs and arms were smoothened a bit. 4. I edited a custom shader so you could see more dynamic rimlight around the body. For most scenes, I think it matches better with the ambient environment. Hard to tell everything, but most optimization is made in the blender, the final output in the game looks not that different. I am interested in shader editing recently, taking this a good chance to learn some hlsl coding. Compared to 'Nagisa's Closet Ver.1.3 Light', I noticed the shape of the breasts and hips is a bit different. When using 'Nagisa's Closet Ver.1.3 Light', zooming out made the skin texture look pretty noisy, probably because I was using a 2560×1440 resolution. The skin texture in this new mod looks brighter and doesn’t change much even when zoomed out.
ASUSNA Posted September 28 Author Posted September 28 (edited) 11 hours ago, Bluewood said: Compared to 'Nagisa's Closet Ver.1.3 Light', I noticed the shape of the breasts and hips is a bit different. When using 'Nagisa's Closet Ver.1.3 Light', zooming out made the skin texture look pretty noisy, probably because I was using a 2560×1440 resolution. The skin texture in this new mod looks brighter and doesn’t change much even when zoomed out. Thanks for the information. The previous texture is 8192x8192x2 which looks well on 4K screen, while this time is 4096x4096x2. I have not found mipmap settings for skin, so your situation is reasonable when zooming out. I would leave some notes next time. Lower resolution textures should help a bit. Edited September 29 by ASUSNA 2
ASUSNA Posted October 1 Author Posted October 1 (edited) 20261002 Highpoly Nagisa Ver.4.1 Release Highpoly Nagisa Ver.4.1.zip !Caution! Installation is the same as previous versions. Please refer to previous posts if you have face hash issues. Highpoly models and custom shaders might lower the spec. All modification is based on 4K gameplay, lower resoluion might look worse. Introduction 1. Body weight was optimized again. 2. Plain highheels, textures were not edited in details. 3. Basic variations were packed together with some custom shaders. Skin is brighter with more rimlight and slight SSS efects. Pantyhose and stockings now have a realistic fresnel looking. Key 1: Legwear Key 2: Highheel Key 3: Pubic hair Have fun! Edited Saturday at 07:02 AM by ASUSNA 12
ASUSNA Posted Friday at 01:26 PM Author Posted Friday at 01:26 PM (edited) 20261002 Highpoly Nagisa Ver.4.1 Refinements Some previews of texture refinements, adding normal maps to heels, adjusting the density of stockings so they don't look completely solid on the rims. Edited Friday at 01:29 PM by ASUSNA 6
Bluewood Posted Sunday at 01:30 AM Posted Sunday at 01:30 AM On 10/2/2026 at 9:26 PM, ASUSNA said: 20261002 Highpoly Nagisa Ver.4.1 Refinements Some previews of texture refinements, adding normal maps to heels, adjusting the density of stockings so they don't look completely solid on the rims. Awesome, the MOD has been updated again, thanks! The updates in this screenshot haven't been included yet, right? I found an issue, not sure if it happens to anyone else, but during the cutscene when the Tension gauge is full, Nagisa's body turns white. Not sure why.
ASUSNA Posted Sunday at 06:23 AM Author Posted Sunday at 06:23 AM (edited) 5 hours ago, Bluewood said: Awesome, the MOD has been updated again, thanks! The updates in this screenshot haven't been included yet, right? I found an issue, not sure if it happens to anyone else, but during the cutscene when the Tension gauge is full, Nagisa's body turns white. Not sure why. Thank you for the bug report! I have confirmed this issue, I also found tongue texture was a little bit strange. Usually I would skip all volleyball playing, so not sure if it is a serious issue. I guess the cutscene uses another set of parameters which mess up the custom shader. It is a little bit hard to debug since the cutscene time is too short to mark the correct shader, I will try later. I have to change the file structure with more variations, and preview textures will be included later. Edited Sunday at 07:29 AM by ASUSNA 2
q19890328 Posted Sunday at 05:28 PM Posted Sunday at 05:28 PM On 10/2/2026 at 5:22 AM, ASUSNA said: 20261002 Highpoly Nagisa Ver.4.1 Release Highpoly Nagisa Ver.4.1.zip 203.45 MB · 3 downloads !Caution! Installation is the same as previous versions. Please refer to previous posts if you have face hash issues. Highpoly models and custom shaders might lower the spec. All modification is based on 4K gameplay, lower resoluion might look worse. Introduction 1. Body weight was optimized again. 2. Plain highheels, textures were not edited in details. 3. Basic variations were packed together with some custom shaders. Skin is brighter with more rimlight and slight SSS efects. Pantyhose and stockings now have a realistic fresnel looking. Key 1: Legwear Key 2: Highheel Key 3: Pubic hair Have fun! Hello, First of all, thank you very much for sharing this amazing Nagisa face mod. It works beautifully and adds a lot to the game experience. I wanted to ask kindly if you have any plans to release a version with makeup options (for example, enhanced eye shadow, lipstick, or blush). I think it would be a wonderful addition and many players would enjoy customizing Nagisa’s look further. Your work is already excellent, and I truly appreciate the effort you put into these mods. Thank you again for your contributions to the community.
ASUSNA Posted Sunday at 06:38 PM Author Posted Sunday at 06:38 PM (edited) 2 hours ago, q19890328 said: Hello, First of all, thank you very much for sharing this amazing Nagisa face mod. It works beautifully and adds a lot to the game experience. I wanted to ask kindly if you have any plans to release a version with makeup options (for example, enhanced eye shadow, lipstick, or blush). I think it would be a wonderful addition and many players would enjoy customizing Nagisa’s look further. Your work is already excellent, and I truly appreciate the effort you put into these mods. Thank you again for your contributions to the community. Actually the face texture base is from Jevonate 4K texture pack, I just made a little bit modification to make it unified with the main body. To be honest, I haven't spent much time on this part. The recent version has some basic eye shadow and lipstick, I just made a simple red gradient. The game has its own dynamic blush shader which looks good and natural, so I don't recommend to replace it with a static texture. I will include the no-makeup texture later so you can customize yourself and I'll try to make some variations when I have time. Edited Sunday at 08:05 PM by ASUSNA 3
q19890328 Posted Monday at 02:08 AM Posted Monday at 02:08 AM 7 hours ago, ASUSNA said: Actually the face texture base is from Jevonate 4K texture pack, I just made a little bit modification to make it unified with the main body. To be honest, I haven't spent much time on this part. The recent version has some basic eye shadow and lipstick, I just made a simple red gradient. The game has its own dynamic blush shader which looks good and natural, so I don't recommend to replace it with a static texture. I will include the no-makeup texture later so you can customize yourself and I'll try to make some variations when I have time. Thank you so much for sharing and explaining with such care! I’m really looking forward to the no‑makeup texture you plan to provide, as well as any future variations you may create. Thanks again for your effort and contribution. The community will definitely love it!
ASUSNA Posted Monday at 04:02 AM Author Posted Monday at 04:02 AM 1 hour ago, q19890328 said: Thank you so much for sharing and explaining with such care! I’m really looking forward to the no‑makeup texture you plan to provide, as well as any future variations you may create. Thanks again for your effort and contribution. The community will definitely love it! It is always best to have somebody discussing. For my limited energy I can't make a very huge system and everyone has his own taste. If you'd like to customize yourself and need any source file, free to DM me. 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now