SAFMeiko Posted October 9, 2025 Posted October 9, 2025 NKC WW FEMALE BODY PARTS meat curtains vagina [!update! 26/04/25] View File !NOTE! This content includes only fantasy sims that have evolved through training for various body parts. Please be careful if you are not good at hypertrophy in excess areas. V2 mmd_riko GUROMAN V2 [Number] With normal map! And an extra-long clitoris! (Functions as a penis) Separate from V1. To make this function as a penis, I've implemented features like softening. Please be aware of the randomization. There are three sizes of giant clitorises that can be used as penises. The anal scene isn't ready yet, is it? I've prepared some temporary data, so please use that. V1 mmd_riko GUROMAN [Number] This is the female bottom body part. Animation not supported. It also has a normal map. A texture with specular is recommended for this! Of course, icons are also included. The texture is in the tattoo area. ♥If you enjoyed this post, try out our experimental data on Patreon♥ *✿PA✾T✾RE✾ON✿* Submitter SAFMeiko Submitted 10/09/25 Category Body Parts Requirements 1
xsv54321 Posted February 18 Posted February 18 I can see the mod in the tattoo textures, but when I select it, I don't notice any changes. Does this mod conflict with any other mods or textures? Does it only work for certain body types?
SAFMeiko Posted March 3 Author Posted March 3 (edited) On 2/19/2026 at 2:45 AM, xsv54321 said: I can see the mod in the tattoo textures, but when I select it, I don't notice any changes. Does this mod conflict with any other mods or textures? Does it only work for certain body types? Sorry, I missed that. That's weird. I looked at the sort layer, and it's 3000, so it's in the basic position. However, if you're using a penis or other (For example, shoes) body part in the skin texture itself, there's a possibility of conflict. By the way, are you keeping both the texture and "_s"? Ah, I understand from your comment that this is not an accessory part but a type of lower body clothing. It is not displayed in cas, but you can find it by removing all sorting and looking at the bottom layer. Edited March 3 by SAFMeiko
DruckenPush Posted March 11 Posted March 11 On 2/18/2026 at 8:45 PM, xsv54321 said: I can see the mod in the tattoo textures, but when I select it, I don't notice any changes. Does this mod conflict with any other mods or textures? Does it only work for certain body types? Same problem. In CAS I don't see any changes when choosing a texture, but I do see it on some clothes (this is normal, body textures often clash with clothes). In life mode, I don’t see the texture, like in the author’s screenshot 👆
SAFMeiko Posted March 12 Author Posted March 12 13 hours ago, DruckenPush said: Same problem. In CAS I don't see any changes when choosing a texture, but I do see it on some clothes (this is normal, body textures often clash with clothes). In life mode, I don’t see the texture, like in the author’s screenshot 👆 Well, maybe the drawing order is wrong and can't be changed? That statement doesn't tell me under what circumstances it's happening. It's normal within the scope of what I use.
SAFMeiko Posted March 12 Author Posted March 12 On 2/19/2026 at 2:45 AM, xsv54321 said: I can see the mod in the tattoo textures, but when I select it, I don't notice any changes. Does this mod conflict with any other mods or textures? Does it only work for certain body types? 3 hours ago, SAFMeiko said: Well, maybe the drawing order is wrong and can't be changed? That statement doesn't tell me under what circumstances it's happening. It's normal within the scope of what I use. I noticed this doesn't show a thumbnail? Or are you assuming this works with textures? This is lower body clothing, intended for selection with the body selector.
SAFMeiko Posted April 24 Author Posted April 24 Nothing is finished at all, but I had to upload this. 2
Tella Flut Posted April 24 Posted April 24 2 hours ago, SAFMeiko said: Nothing is finished at all, but I had to upload this. WOW 1
fourluvclover Posted September 16 Posted September 16 I can't seem to use the extra long version on my Sims. I might be doing something wrong, but I'm not sure what. These are the only options I have for changing body parts:
SAFMeiko Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 9 hours ago, fourluvclover said: I can't seem to use the extra long version on my Sims. I might be doing something wrong, but I'm not sure what. These are the only options I have for changing body parts: Sorry, long version can't be used unless it has a penis attached. 1
fourluvclover Posted September 17 Posted September 17 No need to apologize! That answered my question and solved my problem. 😁 Thank you!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now