PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Remarkably agitated by NMM at the moment.

Do I paste the files into BOTH PSQ and PSQ<Orgbody?

And I have to overwrite?  Because files by those names are already in there.

What tail did you installed the thin version or normal version? For the horn I can't help : not using any

I installed both... I thought the thin was an overwrite thing. But yea, I was trying to use Thin. Since don't like thick tails so much, not on humanoids.

Well instal the normal version : its not that thick anyway

To install it just make sure you got HDT extension (requirement), then copy paste tail_0 and tail_1 into the meshes/PSQ (replace the dummie files)

Well I say tail_0 and tail_1 but you take the tail you want (ex : AlduinTail_0 and 1) and rename into that

BTW : the fly mod is more a superman noclip mod, a bit weird

PS: tail doesn't go into orgbody

...  Can there just be a file to download with all this stuff already in place -.-  Why is that not how it is anyway?  It's weird for a mod to just not include any of this.    This is a huge hassle and I still don't feel like I know what I'm doing regardless of these posts.   It all goes over my head and makes me feel like a special kind of stupid.

*Scowls at folders on screen*  

I'd rather put together an IKEA desk, chair, and frilly bed.      

I feel like I've forgotten why I decided I wanted to use this over Nikita's succubus.    Probably something to do with this actually being a succubus and not a winged illusionist that just makes people calm and drains life like vampires do.   

But at this point it seems clear that I can't even follow rough instructions so this mod is lost to me.

...  Can there just be a file to download with all this stuff already in place -.-  Why is that not how it is anyway?  It's weird for a mod to just not include any of this.    This is a huge hassle and I still don't feel like I know what I'm doing regardless of these posts.   It all goes over my head and makes me feel like a special kind of stupid.

*Scowls at folders on screen*  

I'd rather put together an IKEA desk, chair, and frilly bed.      

I feel like I've forgotten why I decided I wanted to use this over Nikita's succubus.    Probably something to do with this actually being a succubus and not a winged illusionist that just makes people calm and drains life like vampires do.   

But at this point it seems clear that I can't even follow rough instructions so this mod is lost to me.

Started like that but with help and some #Yolo, managed to have body wings and tail working, otherwise, you got the body (wings?) just tail and horn that have issues right?

Also if its hard to get the transformed form, it allows a LOT of personalisation

The mod works whether you have a transform or not.

I consider the transform to be extra flavor.

Sure its time consuming and a pain in the butt and I know that a lot of people will pass because they would need to learn about skyrims folder structure and how files work.

That is why I have my Offer up to make people packages.

It can prevent people from passing this mod up.

And this mod in my opinion is worth it.

As for a straight downloadable file that is not something easily done.

All the parts used in transformation are from other mods.

That would require a lot of permissions just for one transform file.

That and with so many different bodies a standard release package would make some happy and others upset.

Started like that but with help and some #Yolo, managed to have body wings and tail working, otherwise, you got the body (wings?) just tail and horn that have issues right?

Also if its hard to get the transformed form, it allows a LOT of personalisation

The personalisation would be the same even if it did come, especially if just optionally, basic resources.

I'm just going to use Nikita's :/ I think I could even use them together though it probably wouldn't function as intended. Though at least it'd function.

The alternate form is most definitely not extra, that's one of the most important parts to the succubus. Otherwise you're just some magic nympho.

Hello...

Love this mod , but , when I transform, I'm stuck in free camera mode.

I can't move forward, backward, or anything , all I can do is jump.

Am i missing anything ?

Maybe a mod conflict?

Yeah....

Some other mod was using the same key...

Thanks for your support, though

The personalisation would be the same even if it did come, especially if just optionally, basic resources.

I'm just going to use Nikita's :/ I think I could even use them together though it probably wouldn't function as intended. Though at least it'd function.

The alternate form is most definitely not extra, that's one of the most important parts to the succubus. Otherwise you're just some magic nympho.

I already built a transform pack from nikita's succubus race for a few people. (amazing how many many people wanted that)

I can send it to you.

Ooopps never mind. I saved the files as "[customers name] Transform package", so I dont remember whats what anymore.

Otherwise you're just some magic nympho.

From your context It appears there is a problem with that, But i fail to see it. :P

No problems with it at all, but magic nympho =/= succubus, and succubus is my favorite fantasy race following the sort of half-demon aesthetic. Tail/wings/horns and warmer skintones varying from more pink to toasty reds.

I'm having an annoying issue with Nikita's succubus though where the breasts don't get physics and just stick out defying gravity as torpedo boobs, even though everyone else has boob physics. (It was a bit of a compromise since all physics based mods relied on big breasted bodies and stuff, but Sevenbase on low weight is alright, and I went with this more natural bounce mod that worked nicely).

Though the tail is also a bit annoying, being static and stuff. And 'dem wings are huge.

That was one of the reasons I thought to use this instead since it seemed to keep the body. Not that I would be able to tell through the red error box.

I do enjoy the powers, but I feel like it eats through satiation WAY too quickly. It's a bit ridiculous. You'd have to fuck constantly just to cast 2-4 spells and fuck some more. Am I doing something wrong? Or is there a way to change usage?

satiation is a bit high by default, i agree. you can curb some of it by turning down the daily satiation from 14 to 5. It wont help a lot but it can help.

I'm saddened by the fact you cant get transform working properly.

send me a pm with what body type you use and which animated wings, tail and such you would like and i will get you a pack.

I got finals this week so if you can pm me tonight i should be able to get it to you relatively quickly.

otherwise it might not be till Thursday night / Friday before i get it to you.

It is a bit difficult to set up everything, but once you have done it, it is in the top 10 skyrim mods for all time for me.

Simply awesome. It is complicated, but this is why you can literally put EVERYTHING in it, and customize it to hell.

Just a little trick: If you copy your body replacer into the armor file, your succubus will be naked when you transform, but her body still will be considered as "armor".

To alter arousal, simply just set her body naked armor in the arousal menu. Tadaaaa...you will be naked as succubus, no matter what you wear.

A couple things would be very nice:

-Fix the change height option, so the char won't fall trought the floor.

- Give an option to change weight in succubus form.

-give an option to instantly start sex (I know seduction, but there is a lvl limit, that needs to be removed.)

-male option

-for some reason succubus fluid not being made for me, even if it is ticked and arousal is at 100.

-also sould drain/life drain is not working always, god knows why, even if it is set to unconditional.

This could be one of the best mods out there if only it had an installer and was preloaded with a variety of wings, tails, horns, bodies, and eyes that can be in the MCM. For fun/good measure, it'd be nifty to include feathery wings and subtle/notsosubtle halos as well.

All this "customization" can all be done just as well as it is now regardless of having options to begin with,   but would be far far far far far more accessible with them.   Even if it wasn't in the MCM but upon install with an installer like so many other mods do.

If it had such an installer,  I'd never have a Skyrim without it.   As it is,  I A- wont try,  or B- Will continue to rely on the same set up Budroi provided me,  meaning no other horns/wings/hair/eyes/ect.    If it weren't for Budroi I'd just be using Nikita's instead for the far greater convenience.

I would really love to see the Succubus abilities consume much less Energy than it does,  and consume at least half as much magicka to provide some benefit to actually consuming Satiation to cast them.    Options to tweak this,  as well as satiation gained from potions and acts,   in the MCM would go a long ways. 

Does anyone know tell me where I can the file for me to do my succubus like this?

I am interested in the wings, horns and tail of it (sorry that the tail is not as similar as a succubus even that was the closest I've seen)

If someone can help me thank you (not so very good at messing with mods ...)

As much as I really want to upload my succubus transformation build (I have it already packed up into a mod-manager-ready archive), I understand that this site respects proper mod credit; I haven't exactly gotten permission to share the material.

However, others have, and they're all here if not mentioned here in this very thread with links, attachments, and/or instructions (where I got the material needed - animated Alduin wings, animated alduin tail, and a zapped version of chronotrigger's daedric armor). Saeros has already done this thread a great favor by posting numerous times about his own build (precisely what you see in the video). If you search this thread for his name (just type his name in the search box), his posts will direct you to what you need. :)

And just to be sure that you have all the files needed, here's a checklist of the files that you need, in their respective directories:

1. For the animated wings, you need the "Animated Dragon Wings.esp" file, a mod by Anton from the Nexus. There are various version of this - each give you a certain type of wings (Parthurnax, Alduin, Bloody, Odaviing, etc). The one in the video is the Alduin version. You can get the Animated Wings mod from the Nexus. I do recall however that there's a bug though regarding compatibility with PSQ; use one of Saeros' uploads for the .esp. :)

Skyrim\Data\Animated Dragon Wings.esp
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\AnimatedDragonWings.hkx
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\AnimatedDragonWings.nif
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\AnimatedDragonWings_Alduin.nif
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\AnimatedDragonWingsBehavior.hkx
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\AnimatedDragonWingsChar.hkx
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\AnimatedDragonWingsPotion.nif
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\SingleBoneSkeleton.hkx
Skyrim\Data\Textures\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\alduin.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\alduin_g.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\alduin_m.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\alduin_n.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\Dragon.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\Dragon_n.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\dragonskeleton.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\dragonskeleton_n.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\genericpotion01.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\genericpotion01_em.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\genericpotion01_n.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\TranslucentWings.dds

If you've found the right sources, you'll notice that you'll have more files than this, which is quite alright; I'm just too lazy to list the files that I feel aren't related to the exact look in the video. xP

2. For the animated tail, that's the HDT dragon tail (thin) by Jacques00. The files you want is "hdt_dragon_tails.zip" (2.71MB) (the base mod, which you're just downloading for the dragon_tail.xml) and "hdt_dragon_tails_thin_replacer.zip" (802.85KB) (the thin dragon tail meshes that are in the video), both of which which I believe you can either find on this thread or on his own thread here on loverslab (sorry, memory's faulty): http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31787-hdt-dragon-tails/

Skyrim\Data\skse\plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensions\dragon\dragon_tail.xml
^ that's just the physics file; you'll also need tail_0.nif and tail_1.nif, but you put these nif files in the Meshes\PSQ and Textures\PSQ folders (mentioned below)

3. As for the armor, again, that's one of ChronoTrigger77's (CT77) daedric armors (he has two versions). I don't believe that those are supplied here in this thread, but you'd be directed to the mod on the Nexus. Google may have trouble finding it for some reason, so just in case, here's the link: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

You'll note that it's actually a huge collection of armors. one set of them is the daedric armor you'd want. Use Caliente's BodySlide program to easily view and snip off various pieces of the armor. I'd like to give more instructions of that, but it's getting late here, and there are more than enough tutorials on how to use BodySlide to snip off (aka "zap") parts of armor. It's not the most complete program, but it is much simpler than nifscope. More instructions on how to get your succubus transformation armor right can be found in the OP (original post) of this thread, and has been mentioned at least twice to trice afterwards. But to reiterate what has been already said, you basically want to find the armor and body parts you want to transform into, placing them into "Skyrim\Data\Meshes\PSQ" and "Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ":

Skyrim\Data\Meshes\PSQ\eyes.female.nif
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\PSQ\boots_0.nif
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\PSQ\boots_1.nif
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\PSQ\Cuirass_0.nif
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\PSQ\Cuirass_1.nif
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\PSQ\femalebody_0.nif
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\PSQ\femalebody_1.nif
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\PSQ\femalefeet_0.nif
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\PSQ\femalefeet_1.nif
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\PSQ\femalehands_0.nif
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\PSQ\femalehands_1.nif
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\PSQ\femalehead.nif
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\PSQ\gloves_0.nif
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\PSQ\gloves_1.nif
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\PSQ\horns_0.nif
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\PSQ\horns_1.nif
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\PSQ\tail_0.nif
Skyrim\Data\Meshes\PSQ\tail_1.nif
Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ\femalebody_1.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ\femalebody_1_msn.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ\femalebody_1_s.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ\femalebody_1_sk.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ\femalehands_1.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ\femalehands_1_msn.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ\femalehands_1_s.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ\femalehands_1_sk.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ\femalehead.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ\femalehead_msn.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ\femalehead_s.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ\femalehead_sk.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ\PSQSuccubusEye.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ\PSQSuccubusEye_g.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ\SuccuHorns\fxfirescrolltile02.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ\SuccuHorns\gradfirepurple.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ\SuccuHorns\horns_purple.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ\SuccuHorns\horns_purple_g.dds
Skyrim\Data\Textures\PSQ\SuccuHorns\horns_purple_n.dds

and etc, etc. Somewhere along the line, you might eventually figure out that you don't exactly need these files. It's all about mixing and matching :). PSQ will run fine without them (or even if you didn't put in the horns or tail or body), as it's a really well-programmed mod compared to most others here, but you just won't transform into any armor or augmented super-body with horns and glowing eyes and stuff. They'll just stay default in that case. Add whichever armors you like (the femalebody's really just a copy-paste from any other body mod of your choice).

Anyways, forgive me for any mistakes; I'm sleep-deprived lol.

Oh - and in the case that you Can't Be Arsed to do all this for yourself, there's a wonderful guy here that's already offered to make whatever customized succubus transformation that you'd want for PSQ into a mod. *ahem*Budroi*ahem*. You just need to agree to his terms and PM him. The great man's been strolling this thread for at least a month long, so I believe he might still be available for making custom packages.

Good luck. :)

Hi! I have some questions about this mod, if someone can help me with them :)

1) - Is there any way in the CK to set the death by sex not count as agression? It gets me a bounty everytime I kill someone by seduction, and that is very inconvenient.

2) Is there any way to make the energy feature work with custom races? I noticed there is a list of races in the esm/esp (I converted it) enlisted, and I'm guessing those are the ones considered by the mod. Should I merge the mod with the esp of the custom race I use and add it to the list, or is there another process? Have anyone made something like this?

Thank you!

Does anyone know tell me where I can the file for me to do my succubus like this?
I am interested in the wings, horns and tail of it (sorry that the tail is not as similar as a succubus even that was the closest I've seen)

If someone can help me thank you (not so very good at messing with mods ...)

*That is an old video by Saeros*

Easiest way would be to click this Link and read a portion of the posts on that page.

The works mostly been done for you already.

That was from a few months back I believe so I don't remember exactly whats there anymore.

hi guys, just been running through this mod, took a while to work it out so spent some time with the energy bar switched to off. My question is regard the 'kiss'. Is there any way to adjust the positions as when initiated they stand a few feet apart back to each other?

hi guys, just been running through this mod, took a while to work it out so spent some time with the energy bar switched to off. My question is regard the 'kiss'. Is there any way to adjust the positions as when initiated they stand a few feet apart back to each other?

Have you tried using the default keys in SexLab to move the actors?

Have you tried using the default keys in SexLab to move the actors?

The kissing animation does not respond to sexlab settings in any way. It seems like an independent animation.

I have tried to fixed it but I have not been able so far