IGNORED

Creatures Filter

Varnol

I've been wondering if it's possible to make somekind of pre-filtering for creatures mod, to exclude some creatures from Lovers mechanics. Yesterday, my girl got almost raped by a mud crab (RapeStruggle rules, lol)

But this shoudn't be happening :dodgy::D

Last time I opened CK was back in times of Morrowind (and I closed it with eyes wide open five minures later), but if it's doable, I might just try researching it.

yes but you need to do this part yourself, open loversIdleAnimsPrioity.esp open the creature script and either remove or place a check ; in-front of the creature you want excluded from using the animations. And next time they will no longer bother you.

yes but you need to do this part yourself' date=' open loversIdleAnimsPrioity.esp open the creature script and either remove or place a check ; in-front of the creature you want excluded from using the animations. And next time they will no longer bother you.

[/quote']

Aha. Thank you. Will do this!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm kind of new here. Could you help me out? I tried to do this but I got "Script command 'setfunctionvalue' not found" every time I try to edit the script, any way to deal with this? I'm kind of getting tired of having to fend off rats, mudcrabs, deer and other ridiculous critters lol.

Hi! I'm kind of new here. Could you help me out? I tried to do this but I got "Script command 'setfunctionvalue' not found" every time I try to edit the script' date=' any way to deal with this? I'm kind of getting tired of having to fend off rats, mudcrabs, deer and other ridiculous critters lol.

[/quote']

Hey,

you need to open the CK with OBSE enabled or it will not let you edit any of the scripts. I use Wrye Bash, it runs the CK with OBSE.

Archived