IGNORED

Got an odd one fellas.

smudge78

So lately here in skyrim at random intervals my character sounds like he is jumping when running. Its more of a rapid type deal rather than a spaced out sound. When this happens I lose the sound or rather get a huge delay when opening up the menu( the menu sounds not in game sounds ), and the game will crash if I try to save or shortly after in game if I don't try to save. It appears to be random. I've tried deactivating a few of the new mods I've installed as it never happened before, but it still persist, so I'm fairly certain its not related to those mods. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Heres my mod list/load order.

Move Predator Vision.esp under Better Vampires.esp. It's stated on the predator vision documentation.

I see you have SoS installed, and you're using some werewolf mods it seems? Latest updates of SoS from LL introduced Schlongs for WW. Maybe some kind of incompatibility there, i dont know.

When this problem appeared first?

Move Predator Vision.esp under Better Vampires.esp. It's stated on the predator vision documentation.

I see you have SoS installed, and you're using some werewolf mods it seems? Latest updates of SoS from LL introduced Schlongs for WW. Maybe some kind of incompatibility there, i dont know.

When this problem appeared first?

Will do. I've been testing it some more this morning and as far as I can tell it "only" happens if I have a follower. Which explains why I never had it happen before as I don't usually have followers with me.

Archived