So, I was wondering what the perfect combination of Adult Skyrim mods are.

Currently I am working with:

• Schlongs of Skyrim

• SexLab Solutions (Allows you to have sex to help complete quests, for those less inclined to combat)

• SlaveTats (Degrading tattoos, for "ex-slave" Characters

• Xaz Prison Overhaul (Adds more of a jail system, in which you are subjected to rape/whippings/pillages/etc)

• Race Menu (Easier way/more fluid way to change how character looks with more options)

• Devious Deviants/devices (Adds BDSM items such as ball gags, chastity belts, etc.)

• MF Radiant Prostitution (Allows you to whore yourself to NPCs with the innkeepers as your "pimp", which various side quests)

• OBIS (Adds WAY more bandits all around skyrim, and adds different variants of them)

• Sanguine's Debauchery (A slavery mod in which, instead of dying you are enslaved to your enemy)

• Alternate Start - Live a Deviant Life (Gives you the starter scenario of being a runaway slave with varying difficulties of escape)

• Apachii Hair Females (Better slutty hair styles)

• Coverwomen (Better looking female faces)

• Random Eyes Mod (Better/more vibrant eyes)

I did not add in the mods that are other "required mods" such as ZazAnimations or SkyUI, or even Sexlabs framework, simply because, well, you know.

So the QUESTION:

What Mods am I missing? What mods are just too good to pass up? Or perhaps which mods that I listed have similar mods that are actually better?

I have been waiting for a PC slave mod where your follower is a master/mistress that makes you do various things (like what is talked about in this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24772-idea-life-of-a-sex-slave/page-3)

I don't know, I have looked around and most of the mods out there don't really bring anything different its seems most are just similar variations of the same thing, or they are looking to be amazing mods, than the creators don't actually ever finish it.

Any ideas for good mods would be nice :)

I can't comment on the deviant stuff mainly cuz i'm not too interested in them (stuff like slavery, bdsm, etc.) but I'd highly recommend the following to enhance visuals:

CBBE curvy

The eyes of beauty

Sporty sexy sweat texture

Ethereal elven overhaul

ApachiiSkyHair

Sexlab Nudesuit - no hair (I couldn't get SOS running smoothly with my 200+ mods so this was a decent non-conflicting alternative)

I use the following sexlab plugins - Romance,Squirt,Cumshot,Sound FX Replacer, Loversvictim, Defeat, Submit, STD

Also have the Bathing Beauties luxury suite installed and I get my various mod-followers to live there and live out my character's personal harem.

I also have Frostfall and any sexlab plugin that generates heat while having sex should fit in well too.

Archived