Jump to content

Sonic Racing: Crossworlds


asdf732

Recommended Posts

Posted
4 hours ago, kyattoman said:

Really hoping we won't have to wait until like Christmas to be able to use Nights, after seeing this. A cute, little, jiggle physics boner sounds really funny.

I’m in complete agreement with you on that.

Posted (edited)
On 12/4/2025 at 3:00 PM, Catnatic said:

Did someone say cameltoe?

image.png.3cc72d833eca0c5d6b99521637270576.pngimage.png.a102945ec291800d8e26204d171f41cc.png

Toes of camel are now getting implemented.

It's harder to see it on Tangle's black bodysuit, but you can definitely see Whisper's.

image.png.194fe833b0ff03b04809180a79fc9bf9.pngimage.png.7eca0881ecf3e14253dcf8efd51697d1.png

image.png.f141b8d7782b7f54914fee0543fbde9c.pngimage.png.8490fd95b762a39f39ced41dca7cdd78.png

 

Also, here's some bottomless lemur:

image.png.09df2085f29f5eb212ac3ceb9dbc634b.pngimage.png.e4876dbe827860e1d1be9fc4e97be62a.pngimage.png.eab0f1a7a78dbe1e152cdc0156b7487c.png

There's still a lot of work to be done for her bottomless/nude model though.

Edited by Catnatic
Posted

Now that Nights is finally here. Maybe we'll get the first legit femboy and futa mods with them. That be enough for me to come back at Crossworlds now that there's the first rebalance patch ^^

 

I wonder if a Reala version would show up as well. Really wish they did the Transformed thingy having both owo

Posted
4 hours ago, ProDaHornyGamer said:

I already changed it.

image.png

image.png

 

Honestly prefer her this way, since her body looks a lot more natural like this with her fur around her waist and legs. And its something I wish Rouge had at the very least.

 

2 hours ago, Catnatic said:

Toes of camel are now getting implemented.

It's harder to see it on Tangle's black bodysuit, but you can definitely see Whisper's.

image.png.194fe833b0ff03b04809180a79fc9bf9.pngimage.png.7eca0881ecf3e14253dcf8efd51697d1.png

image.png.f141b8d7782b7f54914fee0543fbde9c.pngimage.png.8490fd95b762a39f39ced41dca7cdd78.png

 

Also, here's some bottomless lemur:

image.png.09df2085f29f5eb212ac3ceb9dbc634b.pngimage.png.e4876dbe827860e1d1be9fc4e97be62a.pngimage.png.eab0f1a7a78dbe1e152cdc0156b7487c.png

There's still a lot of work to be done for her bottomless/nude model though.

 

I think it being very subtle on Tangle makes it better, imo. Knowing its there but its also not too obvious to spot.

Posted
2 hours ago, Ruby Arziendy said:

Now that Nights is finally here. Maybe we'll get the first legit femboy and futa mods with them. That be enough for me to come back at Crossworlds now that there's the first rebalance patch ^^

 

I wonder if a Reala version would show up as well. Really wish they did the Transformed thingy having both owo

My thoughts exactly!

Posted
7 hours ago, Zorai said:

I think it being very subtle on Tangle makes it better, imo. Knowing its there but its also not too obvious to spot.

Don't worry, I'm already thinking of readjusting the shading for Whisper so it's actually subtle.

It's just hard to tell if I have it look right when I can't view my edits accurately on the fly with ORM texture maps.

Posted
22 hours ago, Catnatic said:

Toes of camel are now getting implemented.

It's harder to see it on Tangle's black bodysuit, but you can definitely see Whisper's.

image.png.194fe833b0ff03b04809180a79fc9bf9.pngimage.png.7eca0881ecf3e14253dcf8efd51697d1.png

image.png.f141b8d7782b7f54914fee0543fbde9c.pngimage.png.8490fd95b762a39f39ced41dca7cdd78.png

 

Also, here's some bottomless lemur:

image.png.09df2085f29f5eb212ac3ceb9dbc634b.pngimage.png.e4876dbe827860e1d1be9fc4e97be62a.pngimage.png.eab0f1a7a78dbe1e152cdc0156b7487c.png

There's still a lot of work to be done for her bottomless/nude model though.

Cameltoe update: Tangle's is now more visible while Whisper's is more subtle.

image.png.3b4953744b4100a0052901015d2c03a7.pngimage.png.019d35f53c2d853017df38e4b2a48568.png

Blaze, Wave, and Rouge also have them now.

image.png.4cc05d4cde5b6b11938326bb05ffeada.pngimage.png.eda5b2897ae41721ede9ea84d9130dcb.pngimage.webp.97a60ccd84e3a1a2696a082ae1931f11.webp

And NiGHTS can be seen with it as well, or maybe there's something else in there: 

image.webp.fb909081a6fb3d6c1e87c9d8cf8f7e5a.webpimage.png.8207107e69388371d57f62d1d7045ee1.png

Mod pack is almost ready, there's just one more character I want to edit.

Posted
2 minutes ago, SENNA_SOURCE said:

Where are the mods for futanari and femboys? The game is already several months old, and they still haven't glued penises to the women. Please do it.

They still havent really even given all the characters attention. You have charachers like Rusty and werewolf sonic who dont have a single NSFW yet and others like Rouge and Miku who have just about all of em. I get werewolf as he was a pre order and only so m,any ppl can have him but for others who have been out since day 1 its time to show them some love.

Posted
On 11/28/2025 at 7:41 PM, lovelydaytosee said:

2021 :3 abstract_background absurdres adjusting_hat anthro areola areolae armwear ass bag bat belly big_ass big_breasts big_butt big_nipples black_nose boots breasts chiropteran christmas christmas_clothing christmas_headwear christmas_outfit clothing cupless_bra curvy_figure deep_navel elbow_gloves english_text eyeshadow female female_focus female_only fingers footwear fur furry gloves green_eyes handwear hat headgear headwear hi_res high_heel_boots high_heeled_boots high_heels highres holding_sack holidays holly_(plant) huge_areolae huge_breasts jingle_bell krokobyaka latex lipstick looking_at_viewer lying makeup mammal membrane_(anatomy) membranous_wings navel nipples on_side one_eye_closed overweight overweight_anthro overweight_female parted_lips pink_lipstick plant puffy_nipples red_eyeshadow red_latex rouge_the_bat santa_hat sega skindentation slightly_chubby smile solo solo_female sonic_(series) sonic_the_hedgehog_(series) stars tan_body tan_fur tan_skin teeth text thick_thighs thigh_boots url voluptuous white_body white_fur wide_hips wings winkif we are discussing potential christmas mods. This is one of my favorite.  Love the boots, gloves, the Bell garter belts, and the holly ear clip especially. 

Wow, finally The creator of this mods by NooNoods has been completed, this look amazing for christmas gift to everyone. Lovelydaytosse I think your wish come true🎇

https://www.nexusmods.com/sonicracingcrossworlds/mods/42 Enjoy this mod🎄

42-1765044295-226368999.webp

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...