Victor Saltzpyre Posted August 24, 2025 Posted August 24, 2025 (edited) PREFACE: All the works listed here have sex animations with them, and are not porn games originally. So I won't be adding text/still image mods (Mount and Blade: Bannerlord, Stellaris, etc.), or games that are built around being porn (Honey select, koikatsu, etc.) WORKING Bethesda titles: Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3/NV/4, etc. These ones don't need much explanation, as you'll find them all over the site. Sims: All of the sims titles. Again, no need to point anything out here, it's well known here with it's own category. Baldur's gate 3: BG3SX I find it to be barebones, but allows you to pose the characters with small animations. Nothing extravagant, and only with certain races. Rimworld: Known as 'Rimjobworld'. Highly customizable Starbound: Sexbound, quite a lot of mods that make it feel like a mini skyrim. Palworld: 'Sugar cake animation framework' or 'SCake'. Noita: 'Noita lewd', a decently expansive mod that triggers when enemies get within melee range of you. (I find it to be superior to 'Vittu', the other noita sex mod) Neverwinter Nights 1:An older one, but also comes with a fun game too. I learned about this one through F95's ' Neverwinter Nights: Adult Modules' Darkest Dungeon: Lustiest lair expanded. Doesn't overly affect gameplay and you can use your own character model changes too. Crusader Kings 2/3: I've never played these ones, but apparently both games have frame works with plenty of animations to go with them. DOOM: HDoom. For the oldheads. Project Zomboid: ZomboWin. Comes with a regular or a defeat version. Regular is made around other players and NPCs, defeat is for the zombies. Kenshi: An expansion of the 'Cuddling and more' mod comes 'Kenshi fuck mod'. Haven't tried it myself. Minecraft: Jennymod and it's assorted spin-offs; Fapcraft, Sexcraft+, Etc. To get the newest versions of these mods, you'll have to join discord servers. Stardew Valley: Lustdew valley, Valley girls, etc. There's a bunch of mods for this game. Terraria : Lewdaria or WahLeReborn. Only accessible from a discord as far as I've found. Plenty of smaller mods too. --------------------------------------------- ABANDONED XCOM 2: Lewdcom, lets certain aliens incapacitate your soldiers with a sex animation. Only Sectoid and Berserker were implemented. Last update 3 years ago. Total Warhammer 3: Known as 'Endo's matched combat', it had functioning sex in-game that worked with the plethora of model swaps. Only a few units for beastmen were made as far as I know, and the upload has since been removed from LL. Conan Exiles: Last updated in 2018, Conan Sexiles apparently had animations and multiplayer integration? Never tried it myself. END: If you can think of any others please let me know. Edited February 28 by Victor Saltzpyre 6
RogueSp3ctre Posted September 17 Posted September 17 Do you have links for all of these? I'm looking for the Kenshi Mod.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now