scarletrobe303 Posted August 20, 2025 Posted August 20, 2025 For some reason I can't find this on any sites, it was on Nexus but removed because I believe it uses Skyrim animals as replacers. If you have a link or file please let me know! Thanks!
katrina.balanchuk Posted August 20, 2025 Posted August 20, 2025 23 minutes ago, scarletrobe303 said: For some reason I can't find this on any sites, it was on Nexus but removed because I believe it uses Skyrim animals as replacers. If you have a link or file please let me know! Thanks! I have it. But am not at home at my main computer now. Will be home on Sunday and when i remember expect a PM. 1
antoniut Posted August 20, 2025 Posted August 20, 2025 Although it's not what you're asking for: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16902?tab=description https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16802?tab=description 1
scarletrobe303 Posted August 20, 2025 Author Posted August 20, 2025 (edited) 9 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said: I have it. But am not at home at my main computer now. Will be home on Sunday and when i remember expect a PM. Awesome! Thank you! 💖🥰👍 Edited August 20, 2025 by scarletrobe303
scarletrobe303 Posted August 20, 2025 Author Posted August 20, 2025 9 hours ago, antoniut said: Although it's not what you're asking for: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16902?tab=description https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16802?tab=description Thanks! This should hold me over till Katrina sends me the file 💖😊👍
shiraishiku Posted March 11 Posted March 11 On 8/20/2025 at 8:08 AM, katrina.balanchuk said: I have it. But am not at home at my main computer now. Will be home on Sunday and when i remember expect a PM. Why not just share it here?
katrina.balanchuk Posted March 11 Posted March 11 55 minutes ago, shiraishiku said: Why not just share it here? I am not the mod author and he likely deleted it for a reason so I do not want to out it up. It would be a breach of ettiquette. But if someone were to PM me ,I could be persuaded to send it.
katrina.balanchuk Posted March 11 Posted March 11 (edited) On 8/20/2025 at 11:53 PM, scarletrobe303 said: Thanks! This should hold me over till Katrina sends me the file 💖😊👍 I am trying to rememebr, I did send it to you right? Edited March 11 by katrina.balanchuk
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now