RaceMenu console?

Snusszor

Does anyone know if ther is console commands for racemenu and what are they?

I`m woundering about if it is possibel to modify my in game body, hair, face ect even after i have been playing for a while on that save.

Would help me alot out, have like 10 diff saves now, Thanks lads.

showracemenu is what you're looking for. Just make sure not to modify your race, as that can cause your game to have some... peculiarities. ;)

For the most part, you'll know that your changes could be problematic if your character goes back into the "bound hands" pose after exiting the race menu -- if your character doesn't do that, your changes should be fine. (I've never had a problem making changes to my character's appearance, for example.)

If you need to change your race without the bug resetting your stats you can try before going into showracemenu console command: setrace nameofracehere          e.g. nord

It's still not Risk free so make sure you have a save to revert back to, also be aware this may screw up custom head mesh morphs already applied. Could get neck seams, shrunk head all sorts of odd things, but this may resolve after you done your face/body editing anyway and perhaps a fresh save and reload after.  

Archived