HTD Physics Problem - Torpedo Boobs

Azurefrost

Hello all, I was wondering if any of you have any idea why I seem to be having this problem. Basically, I installed the HTD physics with UNPB body, and I can't get it to look anything like what most of the screenshots everyone else seems to have. I am using the latest version. Instead, the boobs kind of become pointy and elongated and end up moving strangely. I have a screenshot, but it is a bit hard to tell what I am talking about with it. It becomes much more noticeable once you are in game.

Any ideas?

post-91634-0-25467100-1389741187_thumb.png

HDT can be a bit...witchy. I've often found I had to completely remove all of it's components and then reinstall them in order to shake off problems. The big change with this package is that clp has removed the need for the hdt.xml file, so all you need is what is bundled in the archive. Make sure you backup/remove all trace of hdt files before installing it.

edit: some people seem to have good results with the latest HDT release (rather than clp's pack), but I personally found it quite seriously unstable. Again, give it a try, it may just be the answer for some of you. 

Hmmm, this can be caused by a multitude of things.

Incorrect TBBP weighting on your femalebody_1.nif for one.

Also I seem to never be able to get clp's All-In-One working for me :(

Or just general bugginess.

Anyway here's my suggestion:

Download latest HDT.

Download this Bounce kit

Download TBBP mesh (no link because there are so many out there and I dunno what BodyType you use)

If none of the above work, try pm'ing monsto or moving post into the appropriate sub-forum so he can see it.

Look you here:

http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/topic/108-custom-dl-all-in-one-breast-physics-breast-collision-hdt-havok-object/page-2&do=findComment&comment=856

There I have the complete XML code posted with comments.

Do not worry, the code is very small - just search for "Short-Info".

There also the parameters are documented, one needs to adjust to body types and where to get the parameters.

You can save this code as xml - it works with UNP.

Regarding the "All in One".

It is important to NiStringExtra "HDT Havok Path" from the body meshes and armor meshes to remove when they have been entered previously.

EDIT

Sorry, had not thought of it that Monsto will be closed.

Here is the XML.

For use, simple rename.

And the required HDT Havok Object.

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP_with_Short-Info.xml

HDT Havok Object for All-InOne.7z

Archived